2021 Ascend Kayak H12 Hybrid Sit-In
The ASCEND® H12 sit-in hybrid kayak delivers a unique blend of performance, storage capabilities and rigging options, resulting in a great all-species angling kayak. The performance comes from the hybrid tunnel hull design, which provides great primary and secondary stability, as well as an excellent standing-and-fishing platform. The hull also features a stepped bow and stern keel to punch through surf and slide into the backwaters with ease and with excellent maneuverability. In addition to fishing, the H12 perfect for overnight expeditions, but is still nimble and balanced enough for day trips.
The ASCEND team has dubbed this boat “The Hybrid 12.” That’s because it’s more than just a great-performing watercraft—it’s comfortable and versatile, too. Extreme all-day comfort is assured with the advanced seating system. Plus, it offers plentiful storage throughout (including innovative storage integrated into the open deck and cockpit), easy entry and exit and the ability to carry a payload as heavy as 450 pounds (204.12 kg). It all comes together to make the H12 one of the most versatile Fishing kayaks in the industry.
Features may include:
- 1-piece rotomolded hybrid tunnel hull design w/stepped keel for stability while standing & fishing, solid tracking & ease of paddling
- Bow storage compartment w/hard, floating hatch & bungee hold downs
- Open cockpit design for flexibility in cargo management
- Gunnel/dash flats w/three 16" (40.64 cm) accessory rails
- Port & starboard under-gunnel saddlebags w/integrated, waterproof mobile phone case
- Adjustable foot braces
- Deluxe removable seating system w/fore & aft 6-position adjustment function
- 2 flush-mounted rod holders w/rod leash eyelets (leash sold separately)
- Expanded, large, molded aft sternwell w/adjustable mesh cover
- Fore & aft molded-over rubber grip handles (2 total)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.