2021 Ascend Kayak 12T Sit-On
To create the 12T, ASCEND® designers took our most-popular sit-on-top model and redesigned it to be even more stable, functional and comfortable. For stability, this features our advanced tunnel design with a wide transom and flared bow sections. It’s so stable you can stand up and cast from it. That design also results in solid tracking and easy paddling.
And while you’re standing and fishing, you’ll be comfortable thanks to the non-skid foam deck mat, just another testament to our designers’ meticulous attention to features and detail. In addition, 12T designers took customer feedback and used it to build in a number of other great features to create an all-around great, user-friendly system beginning paddlers and avid anglers will enjoy.
Features may include:
- 1-piece rotomolded, custom-crafted tunnel hull design for stability, solid tracking & ease of paddling
- Flat casting deck w/non-skid foam mat
- Midship deep molded drink holder/storage & weathertight deck plate storage w/tethered lid
- Gunnel flats w/two 16" (40.64 cm) accessory rails
- Adjustable foot braces & non-skid cushioned flooring
- Enhanced seating system
- Deluxe removable seating system w/fore & aft 3-position adjustment function
- Recessed bow storage area w/flush-mounted bungees
- Open cockpit design for flexibility in cargo management
- Large stern tankwell w/D-rings & recessed stern storage area w/flush-mounted bungees
- 2 flush-mounted rod holders w/rod leash eyelets (leash sold separately)
- 1.5" (3.81 cm) fore, midship & aft scupper drains (6 total) w/6 plugs
- Fore & aft molded-over rubber grip handles (2 total)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.