|Model||128T Yak-Power Sit-On|
|Soort aanbod||Zonder voortstuwing|
|Locatie||Spring, Texas, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||3.86 m|
2021 Ascend Kayak 128T Yak-Power Sit-On
Power up your kayaking with the ASCEND® 128X Yak-Power kayak. This kayak brings a built-in Yak-Power system with wiring harness, master controller and 3 power plugs so you can bring your fishfinder, GPS, lighting rig and other powered accessories for kayak angling like you never imagined. A molded landing lets you mount your fishfinder or other accessories easily. Adjustable foot braces accommodate kayakers of all heights, and the non-skid cushioned flooring feels great while providing a stable casting platform.
The famous ASCEND enhanced seating system with high-back seat ensures maximum comfort. 2 midship drink holders keep refreshment close. 8 total scupper drains and 8 plugs drain excess water. Gunwale flats include four 16" (40.64 cm) accessory rails for ultimate customization. Hidden hatch fasteners allow drier storage, while a recessed bow storage area lets you bring even more. The open cockpit design lets you make the most of all your newfound kayaking superpowers.
Features may include:
- 1-piece rotomolded, engineered catamaran hull design for performance, stability & solid tracking
- Yak-Power system w/wiring harness, master controller & 3 power plugs
- Molded landing for mounting optional fishfinder or other accessories
- Gunnel flats w/four 16" (40.64 cm) accessory rails
- Adjustable foot braces & non-skid cushioned flooring
- Enhanced seating system
- Deluxe adjustable seating system w/high-back seat
- Recessed bow storage area
- Open cockpit design for flexibility in cargo management
- 10.91” x 14.84” (27.71 cm x 37.69 cm) midship hatch
- 2 flush-mounted rod holders w/rod leash eyelets (leash sold separately)
- 1.5" (3.81 cm) fore, midship & aft self-draining, molded scupper drains (8 total) w/8 plugs
- Molded-over rubber grip bow handle & 2 molded stern handles (3 total)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.