|Locatie||Annapolis, Maryland, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||10.74 m|
|Max diepgang||1.88 m|
|Totaal zeilopervlak||645 ft²|
|Grootzeil gebied||355 ft²|
|Aandrijving typ||Sail drive|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||47 gelling|
First boat in USA due to arrive in September 2022
The Dufour 37 is the only yacht in her size range to offer so many living spaces on board
Successor of the Dufour 360, the beautiful Dufour 37 is built with simplicity and elegance and made for smooth sailing.
Thanks to Dufour’s new innovation and a bow designed for greater volume forward, the Dufour 37 offers a spacious owner’s cabin at the front with excellent headroom.
Whether the 3-cabin or 2-cabin version with its large bathroom, the interior is bathed in streams of natural light from its large central hull windows.
The Dufour 37 benefits from the major innovations that made the Dufour 470 such a success: the bowsprit platform, the large deck hatches, hull windows, and the layout of the outdoor space with a larger cockpit makes it easy to move around the deck.
Like all of Dufour’s latest models of this range, the emphasis has been placed on outdoor living
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Dufour 37 is the only yacht in her size range to offer so many living spaces on board.
The hull of the Dufour 37, like her big sistership the Dufour 470, is built using the infusion process for correctly controlled weight, greater strength and respect for the environment.
Thanks to optimised volumes and a bow designed for greater volume forward, the Dufour 37 offers a very spacious owner’s cabin at the front, with excellent headroom.
Whether the three-cabin or two-cabin version with its large bathroom, the interior of this model is bathed in light thanks to the large central hull windows.
The Dufour DNA
All the Dufour DNA has been retained: enjoy large outdoor living spaces.
The Dufour 37 benefits from the major innovations that made the Dufour 470 such a success: the bowsprit platform, the large deck hatches and hull windows, and the layout of all the outdoor space that makes it easy to move around on deck. You’ll also enjoy a bigger cockpit than on other yachts of this size.
Aboard this new model, as on all the latest models in the range, the emphasis has been placed on outdoor living.
- Hull: Hand-laminated polyester/glassfibre
- Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull
- Gelcoat: NPG Gelcoat with first of cloth impregnatet with NPG resin
forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Inner moulded hull bottom, structural framing laminated
to the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich construction with injected PVC foam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless steel back-plates
- Rudder: 2 Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed cell epoxy foam
- Rudder stock: Solid stainless steel
- Non-slip deck surface: Diamond point non skid profile on deck
- Hand rails: Wood on cabin roof
- Fixed toe rails: Around hull to deck joint
- Anchor locker: Self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eye bolt, lockable hatch cover
- Bow pulpits: Open
- Stern pulpit: Lifebuoy bracket and opening life-lines with hook
- Stanchions: With 2 rows of life-lines
- Shroud chainplates: Outboard deck side shroud chainplates
- Miscellaneous chainplates: No backstay
- Mooring cleats: 4 aluminum
- Mooring line protection: 4 stainless steel plates, on hull sheerline
- Fuel deck fillers: 1
- Water deck fillers: 1
- Mainsheet: Mainsheet on cockpit bottom
- Genoa track: Self tacking genoa track recessed on coachroof
- Vang: With quadruple-purchase tackle and cascade
- Through-deck fitting: Stainless steel swan-neck tube for electrical and electronic cables
- Deck organizers: 5-sheave deck organizer for halyard, sheet, and reef line returns
- Halyard winches: 1 Lewmar size 30 halyard winch on coachroof, to trim self tacking jib, mainsail sheet and halyard
- Cleats: Jamcleats port side of the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedeck
- Hatch covers: Polyester cover forward of companionway
- Cockpit bench seats: Antiskid covered
- Helmsman’s side seat: Antiskid covered
- Lockers: 1 large side locker to stbd with lid with fixing for padlock
- Helm: Twin steering wheels leather covered
- Engine control: Engine throttle lever and control panel on cockpit
- Compasses: 1 compass
- Instrumentation: On aft end of cockpit coaming (OPT to be picked)
- Gas locker: Sealed locker aft, to port
- Liferaft locker: Locker in cockpit floor, aft
- Shore supply: In stbd helmsman’s seat locker
- Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester cockpit floor
- Emergency tiller: Head of rudder stock beneath helmsman’s floor for fitting the emergency tiller
- Berth: 200 cm approx
- Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover
- Stowage: Below berth, 2 hanging lockers with shelf
- Water tank: Below berth (160L as option)
- WC: Manual sea toilet
- Wash-basin: Basin unit with one-piece moulded top
- Water: chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap and shower head
- Drain: Direct, via an electric pump (pack)
- Mirror: Large mirror
- Ventilation: Via deck hatch
- Other: Oil skin space
- Saloon seats: Large seats on both sides
- Table: Saloon table with 2 folding leaves
- Under seats and behind backrests
- Built in to saloon table
- 2 top lockers each side
- Mast pillar: Stainless steel
- Access: To navigation instrument transducers
- Configurations: L-shaped port side
- Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with integrated fiddle
- Sink: Stainless sink with covers in ‘Corian®’
- Water: chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap
- Gas cooker: 2-burner gas cooker (oven in the pack) on gimbals, with stainless rail
- Refrigerator: refrigerator box with sliding storage bins (12 V electric compressor in the pack)
- Refrigerator access: Via the worktop
- 2 closed lockers
- 1 sheld above cooker
- Below sink
- Under burner
- Waste bin: Below sink
- Other: Light and ventilation ensured by opening port-lights above galley
Rigging and Sails
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 1 levels of sweptback spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Lights: 3-colour masthead light + anchor light
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat
- Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 continuous reefers
- Furler: Genoa roller furler
- Standing rigging: Continuous in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, inter and lower shrouds
- Backstay: No backstay
- Running rigging: Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, furling line, vang and outhaul
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.