|Locatie||Mystic, Connecticut, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||13.23 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||11.33 m|
|Max diepgang||2.21 m|
|Verdrijving (Droge lading)||20723 pond|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||20.27 m|
|Aandrijving typ||Sail drive|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||90 gelling|
This is the first of the new X4.3's in the US.
The NEW X4³ has gone through a serious make over with a completely new hull and deck design together with many other improvements since its successful predecessor, that was sold in more than 100 pcs.
Interior follows the same X-Yachts quality as before; Nordic simplicity and quality workmanship throughout.
The hull is made using vacuum infused epoxy sandwich lamination technology to ensure maximum strength and safety. The X4³ offers sailors a substantial keel weight and sail plan making it a dream to sail into wind and waves.
Eleven fixed hull and deck port lights and twelve openable deck hatches ensures maximum interior ventilation and light.
Six well sized self-tailing winches for halyards, genoa and main sheet.
All X-Yachts normal features including encapsulated lead keel, hydraulic backstay adjuster, discontinuous rod rigging and Spectra halyards are standard.
Danish design and architecture is famous for its clean, timeless style. It showcases luxury whilst also being functionally designed to work either out on the open seas or moored up in harbour.
Superior quality, detailed interior carpentry and materials used sets it apart from mass produced boats, producing an exquisite, natural interior.
Numerous deck and hull portlights allow for ample light to flood in, gifting the interior with a bright and roomy ambiance.
Plentiful storage space throughout allows for an uncluttered, ‘live on board’ lifestyle, giving you a place one can retreat to when the weather outside is less forgiving.
- MK II Version with 2 Cabins and 2 Heads
- Large cockpit locker to starboard with access from cockpit bench and from aft head
- Nordic Oak Interior
- Sand Ultra Suede Interior Cushions
- White Corian Countertops in Galley and Heads
- Forward Facing, Full Navigation Station to Starboard
- Saloon table folds out for seating to starboard; Wine Locker below.
DECK & HULL
- Teak Side Decks
- Teak Cockpit Seating and Sole
- Non-Skid White on Housetop
- Twin Helms with Black Carbon wheels
- Pedestals are White with Instrument Pods on Each
- Hull is White with Dark Blue X-Yacht Stripes and Cove Stripes
- Nomen Folding Cleats Fore, Aft and Mid-ships
- Bimini for Helm, Tan Canvas
- Dodger, Tan, folds forward with cover
- Carbon Fiber Bow Sprit for Code and Asym
- Removeable Teak Cockpit Table with Canvas Storage Cover
- Outboard Engine Bracket
- Boarding Gates, Port and Starboard
- Electric Halyard Winch to Port
SAILS & RIG
- North 3Di Ocean 370, 5 Full Battens, 2 Reefs
- Ronstan S8 Trackless Cars
- Lazy Jacks
- North Sails 3Di with painted leech line for furling, 4 vertical battens
- 2:1 Code 0 Halyard
- Dyneema Running Rigging
- .North 6 oz Asymetric Downwind
- North Code 65 on Ubi Major Furler
- Tan Mainsail Cover
- 3 - i70 Sailing Instruments above companionway
- EV 400 Auto Pilot with control at stbd pedestal
- Quantum 2 Q24D Radar with Doppler technology, WiFi; 18 Dome mounted on Stbd lower spreader
- AIS 700 Tranciever
- Ray 90 VHF mounted at Nav Station
- Ray 90 VHF with speaker mounted at helm
- Shakespeare VHF / FM antenna, mast head mounted
- Axiom 9" Pro Hybrid touch plotter at Stbd pedestal
- Axiom 9" touch plotter mounted at Port pedestal
- Fusion Apollo Multi Media Center at Nav Station
- Cockpit Speakers
- Wired for Flat Screen on Port main bulkhead
- Wempe Clock, Hydro Thermometer & Barometer
- Compass mounted above Companionway
- Folding Transom with Teak Decking
- Cockpit Lights
- Additional Padeyes
- 5 Mast Steps
- Steaming / Deck Lights, LED
- Tri Color Masthead Lights, LED with 360 Anchor Light
- Electric Toilet in forward head/ manual in aft head
- Sea Berth in Aft Cabin
- Teak Floors in Heads
- Corian Cover for Stove
- Espar Cabin Heater
- Gas Detector Alarm
- Manual Bilge pump in cabin
- Victron 12/2000 80A Inverter/Charger
- Red Foot Lights in Cabin
- LED Dimmer "mood lights" in Cabin
- USB Sockets throughout
- Docklines and Fenders
- Quick Anchor Windlass
- 100' Chain & Delta Anchor on sprit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.