|Lengte over alles||14.75 m|
|Aandrijving typ||Sail drive|
|Aandrijving typ||Sail drive|
|Niet te koop voor VS bewoners tijdens het liggen in VS wateren||Ja|
April 2020 - NEW - full Warranty
3 cabins + 3 heads (also 4-6 Cab. possible)
- Engine: Yanmar 2x80 HP
- Comfort Equipment Package (includes corian bathroom floor & duckboard, sea water electric pump with tap, freshwater dock inlet, deck wash pump)
- 3 additional service batteries 140a + 2nd 40a charger & battery controler, gel batteries instead of acid batteries & inverter
- All electric flybridge winches
- 6 loudspeakers in salon, cockpit and fly
- Extra fresh water tanks port & starboard 2 x 175l (2 x 46us gal)
- Additional black water holding tanks (4 x 120L)
- Deck courtesy lights in cockpits, transoms and flybridge
- Forward and aft cockpit & transoms in teak
- Helm station canvas bimini with window & windscreen
- Indirect lighting in cabins and salon
- Usb sockets in salon and cabins (14)
- Aft & forward cockpit cushions
- Navigation pack b&g 2018/2019, 2 b&g cameras under flybridge, 4G radar, VHF B&G V90S wired single handset & 2nd H50 handset for VHF, AIS transceiver with antenna coupling
- Lazy bag for aluminium boom
- Electric windlass remote control with chain counter
- Tenderlift hydraulic platform with remote
- Cockpit fridge, dishwasher & additional steel fridge
- Large sliding roof forward window
- Fans in salon & cabins
- EQUIPMENT CAN BE CUSTOMIZED BY THE CLIENT!
- Available in Spring 2020
This new boat is the perfect compromise between the emblematic 450 model and the 52. She offers an attractive option to navigators in search of a large “seaworthy and modern" owner’s boat. With her new visual identity, rigging and hull design, she provides increased performance, comprising a unique brand signature. Indeed, the 50's elegance seduces thanks to the bevelled shape of her hulls, generous volumes and panoramic views, more than ever enhanced. With unparalleled accommodation possibilities, this new model is available in three, four or even... six cabins!
EXTERIOR : COMFORTABLE AND FUNCTIONAL
A flybridge with two secure accesses and a helm station provides perfect visibility. And behind the helm station, a huge modular recreation area conceals a storage area large enough to store all the cushions.
A large open cockpit facing out to sea, large stern skirts enable easy access to the boat and a large modular dining area with removable bench seats to welcome children and adults alike.
A second cockpit for further enjoyment of the foredeck with dual function: seating or deck chair position, flush with the forward trampoline.
Vast storage space under most of the cockpit and flybridge seats.
INTERIOR : GENEROUS VOLUMES AND LUMINOSITY
The spaciously designed layout reveals innovative architecture where every detail has been planned to create a warm, homely atmosphere. The design enables anyone to choose their desired accommodation layout, with three, four, five or even six cabins!
An innovative saloon concept on two levels, providing two separate but communicating areas: a large galley that opens onto the cockpit on one side, and a slightly elevated lounge area for enhanced panoramic vision, which can easily be turned into a dining area if needed.
An innovative interior design, with a new, elegant and elaborate wood finish to be customised for the owner.
Remarkable communication between the interior and the exterior: the central panoramic windscreen is retractable, which is ideal for ventilation of both the saloon and the cockpit. This enables interaction with the forward area.
Outstanding natural light in the aft cabins, fitted with panoramic glazing and large hull portholes in the showers and bathrooms.
Volume and comfort in the hulls with particular attention to storage space: cabins with Island bed berths forward and aft, large storage volumes, hanging lockers, and open bookcases.
Large fresh and black water tanks located under the floorboards, thus providing considerable space. A grey water tank is optional in order to comply with environmental standards.
NEW GENERATION RIGGING : PERFORMANCE AND SIMPLICITY
The decision to position the mast step further aft, which stems directly from VPLP's experience in competitive sailing, provides this catamaran with multiple advantages:A self-tacking jib for simplified manoeuvres.
A large forward triangle for a wider choice of downwind sails: a guaranty of performance,
A shorter boom for easier manoeuvres.
A main sail, with a high aspect ratio, enabling the capture of better airflow in the upper parts of the sail for optimised performance.
The re-centring of weight, thanks to aft positioning of rigging, considerably reduces the boat's pitch.
Die Firma stellt die Angaben zu diesem Schiff/Boot in gutem Glauben bereit