|Locatie||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||12.8 m|
|Max diepgang||1.24 m|
|Totaal zeilopervlak||968 ft²|
|Grootzeil gebied||592 ft²|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||20.65 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||79 gelling|
**New Exclusive Listing - Highly Upgraded, Better Than New 2020 Lagoon 42 - Fully Loaded Owners Version 3 Cabin & 3 Head Layout Available Now in Fort Lauderdale!** She has everything you need to start your adventure.
Features / Upgrades Include:
- Custom sunscreen, full enclosure and sun shades,
- Aftermarket Amec AIS transceiver, custom electronics box installed in the bimini with a Pepwave Max Transit Cat 18 router installed, Pepwave Wifi and LTE antenna
- Upgraded 57 HP Yanmar engines
- Folding props
- Low hours on the engines and generator
- Custom Stainless Steel Arch frame to Accommodate Solar Panels, (4) 375w LG solar panels with MPPT controller
- (4) Relion 300ah 12v lithium batteries,
- Victron Quattro 5000w Inverter charger,
- Seawater Pro water maker (40 gallon per hour AC),
- 2 of the 3 heads changed to fresh water.
- Mantus anchor swivel, Mantus bridle hook and brand new, never been used Mantus M2 65lb anchor
- Dingy with 20 HP Tohatsu motor
- And More.. the list goes on!
Contact us today to discuss, she will not last long!
Manufacturer Provided Description
A SLEEK, MODERN DESIGN.
This new member of the Lagoon family has style and a strong personality.
While keeping a family resemblance and retaining the main features of the latest generation of Lagoons, it shows us a new path: unhurried evolution, a new "organic" approach, in search of harmony between living space and man.
An elegant silhouette, flowing curves which, by virtue of a noticeable acceleration of the lines in the bows and in the new coachroof design, emphasise the powerful and dynamic nature of this new model… A VPLP design naturally, a guarantee of performance under sail!
A COSY COCKPIT, WITH SMOOTH, ELEGANT CURVES
- a single level from the aft platform to the saloon: a structural "revolution",
- entirely new ergonomics that ensure excellent use of space and ease of circulation on board,
- a large glazed door that occupies the entire width of the coachroof, and provides access to the unparalleled internal volumes.
- The suspended steps at the transom provide a whole new perception of the boat: a continuous, wide and inviting platform, worthy of a large vessel.
AN INGENIOUS DECK LAYOUT
The mast moved further aft and the self-tacking jib, a guarantee of performance under sail and ease of handling, provide the ability to bring all operations together in one place.
AN ERGONOMIC HELMING STATION
At the coachroof bulkhead, offering many advantages:direct communication between the cockpit and saloon, improved circulation, forward and aft of the helming station, direct access to the coachroof for easier access to the boom, a composite bimini with a sliding panel to ensure a good view of the sails, a closure panel or helming station safety when under way.
3 or 4 double cabins … and what cabins! Island double beds for the aft cabins and beds with side access for the forward cabins, the aft cabins benefit from a bathroom with a separate shower, very large windows in the cabins offer excellent illumination and magnificent views of the surroundings, the vertical glazing in the coachroof provides saloon illumination: a well-lit, comfortable environment that is perfectly balanced between the galley and saloon areas, the U-shaped galley, fully fitted with broad work surfaces and extensive storage space, is oriented towards the external cockpit.
The attention devoted to detail and the use of the volumes make this new interior a unique and enjoyable living space.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.