|Lengte over alles||11.28 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||10.67 m|
|Max diepgang||2.31 m|
|Min. diepgang||0.51 m|
|Aantal max. passagiers||12|
The 37RS Carbon Offshore Cruiser Racer is the most technologically advanced Corsair yet.
Featuring a full carbon fibre build, the Corsair 37RS’ lightweight construction and high strength realises the boat’s potential. Both Corsair 37s feature shallow draft with retractable dagger board and rudder for exploring; a carbon rotating wing mast and quality deck hardware. They boast an intelligently designed deck layout with halyards, topping lift, reefing and outhaul controlled at the mast.
All other control lines go to the cockpit for ease of sail handling and control.
The interior brings more of the amenities you have come to expect from our larger boats; a functional yet spacious galley, ample cabinet and storage space, comfortable curved setee with seating for six, enclosed head with molded-in vanity with sink and shower attachment. Forward, a spacious V berth easily sleeps two adults in comfort. Additional sleeping accommodation for two are in the spacious aft cabin; and the dining area converts to an additional bunk in the main cabin.
- Cruising main, jib and mainsail lazy cradle
- Light weight aluminium folding system
- Aluminium mast and boom (optional rotating carbon mast upgrade)
- Tinted polycarbonate cabin windows and hatch boards
- Two cockpit storage compartments
- Pulpit and stern rails with overhung seating
- Grey wing and bow nets
- Built in 12v refrigeration
- Main cabin galley area with pressure coldwater; two -burner alcohol stove and stainless steel sink
- Enclosed head compartment with vanity, shower and pump out system
- Range of interior upholstered cushions; main cabin table
- Boarding ladder with transom mounting
- Capacity up to 12
- Built to ISO and CE International standards