|Motor model||BETA MARINE|
|Aandrijving typ||Sail drive|
|Motor model||BETA MARINE|
|Aandrijving typ||Sail drive|
This Chris White Designed Atlantic 47 MastFoil is a true one of a kind catamaran. Loaded with features, she is truly one of a kind.
DIMENSIONS AND DETAILS
- Length: 47'
- Beam: 24'2"
- Draft: 3'6"
- Masthead from WL: 62'
- MastFoil: (2) 165 sq/ft
- Jib forward: 430 sq/ft
- Jib aft: 420 sq/ft
- Cruising weight: 20,000 lbs
- Pounds per inch immersion: 1360 lb
- Hulls, decks, bulkheads and pilothouse are constructed from vacuum bagged, epoxy-vinylester resin and high performance glass fiber laminate cored with PVC foam
- All exterior surfaces are spray-painted with Alexseal (TM) linear polyurethane coating
- Interior joinerwork and floorboards are cored panels to provide rigidity at low weight
- Rubrails on hulls with aluminum cap rail
ADDITIONAL DETAILS - ENGINES, STEERING AND GENERATOR
- (2) "C" instrument panels with tachometer, water temperature, oil pressure and volt meter, engine warning lights and alarms
- Primary and secondary fuel filters
- Dual "ZF Micro Commander" electronic single lever engine controls mounted at both the cockpit helm station and pilothouse inside helm
- Flex-O-Fold Bronze geared folding propellers
- Rudder blades are fiberglass composite, high performance hydrofoil section with solid rudder stocks turning in low friction bushings
- Generator Nextgen 3.5kw, 220V installed with underwater exhaust
MAST AND BOOMS
- Double tapered carbon fiber masts, each fitted with lightweight carbon fiber composite MastFoil. Masts are deck stepped, Kevlar shrouds
- Masthead running lights, masthead VHF, wind instruments installed
- MastFoil rotation controls, jib sheets and reefing controls are all led to cockpit
- Carbon fiber composite jib booms for self tacking
- Both self-tacking jibs equipped with Harken Unit 2E electric reefing/furler
- Composite forward crossbeam and compression beam
- Fusion moulded sails by Ullmann Sails. UV cover on foot and leech with padded furling luff, Antal clew block
STANDING AND RUNNING RIGGING
- Type 316 1x19 SS wire rope headstay inside furler
- 12mm K-49 Kevlar shrouds
- Dyneema halyards and control lines
- Low stretch Dacron sheets and vangs
- Harken "Radial" self-tailing winches
- Two Harken #46 Electric Radial winch for jib outhaul/sheet
- Two,Harken #46 Radial winch for vangs and gennaker
- Two, Harken #20 Radial winch, MastFoil control
- Harken ball bearing blocks are standard equipment
- Spinlock rope clutches
- Each hull has a collision bulkhead separating the hull forepeak from the accommodation space
- In the event of collision damage to the forward part of the hull, water will not flood the hull past the collision bulkhead. In addition, in the event of capsize, the collision bulkhead is designed to keep the hull forepeak dry allowing a safe habitation place for the crew
- (4) Kyocera solar panels, 140 watt output each with voltage regulator
- 12-volt circuit breaker panel with voltage and amp meters
- House battery bank, 600 AMP hour deep cycle gel-battery (Ultracell UCG200 x3)
- Victron battery monitor
- (2) separate engine start batteries
- LED German made interior lights
- Resolux full spectrum fluorescent lights in galley, work areas and engine rooms
- LED red night lighting within the pilothouse
- Chart/reading lights
- (6) 12V bilge pumps
- 12V electric outlet on steering pedestal
- Blue Sea Double USB socket in every cabin, main saloon and cockpit
- MVG Neptulink France, Hi-Speed Internet Access Wifi & 3/4G antenna
- Iridium Satellite phone and internet access
- Underwater lights on both hulls
- Victron Phoenix inverter 12/3000 to be installed to provide AC power from the batteries
- 220V AC outlets are installed in the following places: (1) each head, (2) galley, (1) workbench, (2) nav station, (1) port side of pilothouse settee, (1) each stateroom close to berth
- Victron 100 AMPS battery charger with 12V output
- Diesel: Two composite diesel fuel tanks, 400L each with deck fill, shut-off and gauge
- Water: One composite 400L water tank with deck fill, vent and gauge
- Waste: Once composite 180L tank forward and two composite 100L tanks aft
- (2) NKE Multigraphic color screens (outside steering pedestal/inside steering station)
- Autopilot computer, hydraulic drive type 40, regatta compass, rudder reference sensor
- NKE high frequency GPS sensor
- NKE ultrasonic speed sensor
- NKE depth sensor
- NKE HR masthead wind sensor
- Bus cables, junction boxes, 12/12V converter and NKE NMEA output interface
- Furuno TZT14 14" TZ Touch multi-function display on outer steering pedestal
- Furuno TZT14 14" TZ Touch multi-function display on inner nav. station
- Furuno PSU 012 power supply
- Furuno GP 330B NMEA2000 GPS for Navnet 3D
- Furuno DRS4D 4KW 24" radar dome installed on port aft pole
- Icom M504 VHF radio with second station Command mic
- ACR 2846 Globalfix Cat 1 EPIRB with GPS
- Fusion stereo equipment in Pilothouse, Fwd and aft areas with 6 Fusion Audio
HULL AND DECK VENTILATION
- 13 Lewmar Ocean Series deck hatches
- Accommodation area hatches are equipped with roller shade/screens
- (1) Goiot "escape hatch" is installed on the starboard hull inboard side
- (3) Custom deck hatches for stowage access
- (3) Lewmar Atlantic opening portlights with clear plexi windows, a port is located adjacent to each double berth
- Cowl vents in each head
- (9) Helia fans, two in each double berth, salon and galley
RAILS AND LIFELINES
- Custom fabricated SS stanchions and lifelines
- (2) SS Transom grab rails
- Intergral swim step on rudder
- Dual bow anchor rollers enable two anchors to be easily used at the same time
- Lewmar V3 windlass with rope/chain gypsy and dual direction switch
- Self-bailing lockers for self-stowing chain and rode with short composite dividers
- Two and anchors and rodes
- Primary anchor to be a Spade S-140 with 150' of 3/8" H.T. chain and 250' 5/8" three strand nylon anchor rode
- The second anchor to be a Spade S-100 with 50' 3/8" chain and 250' of 5/8" rode
CLEATS AND DOCKLINES
- Six 10" docking cleats, 2 bow, 2 stern, 2 spring line
- Two 10" mooring cleats
- Six 5/8" 3 strand nylon docking lines each 40' in length are supplied
- LED masthead running and anchor lights
- Mast mounted steaming light
- LED deck level running lights
- Aft deck amber LED Lights
- Aft deck LED floodlight on port aft pole
- Cedro cabinet door frames
- Fiddles, trims and pilothouse tables with burl wood veneer
- Teak and Holly laminate soles in accommodation spaces
- Semi-gloss polyurethane finish in eggshell white in accommodation areas
- Bunk cushions with washable fabric covers
- Settee seats with partitioned stowage beneath via lift out covers and dining table for 6
- Pax on port side
- Sofa on the forward side of the pilothouse and to port
- Starboard side has a bar next to galley and a combined inner steering/navigation station on stb
- Two large custom aft pilothouse windows open and close vertically by means of concealed electric actuators
PILOTHOUSE STEERING/NAV STATION
- A joystick control is mounted to starboard with a 4" flush mount Ritchie SS -2000 compass, engine instrument panels and electronic gear shift/throttle control.
- Chart table with file drawers
- Ample space for nav and satcom gear
- Tank tender, tank monitor
- High strength, race boat style, Dyneema knotless net
- Approx. 6' x 15' open area aft deck with seat on port and stb. side, storage lockers.
- Painted non-skid surface.
- Amber night lighting and LED flood light on port aft pole
- Composite dinghy davits with hoisting tackle
- Wallas 85DT, Two units, diesel vitroceramic cooktops
- Wallas 86D Diesel Oven
- Galley sink is a TEKA double deep bowl polished stainless steel with strainers set flush into a Granicoat counter top.
- Hot and cold pressurized water delivered by single lever pressure water mixer with sprayer.
- Ample drawers, lockers and shelves for storage. Built in trash container.
- Two Vitrifrigo CR 130 Fridge/Freezer and one Vitrifrigo C-110R Freezer
PORT AFT GUEST CABIN
- Port hull has a separate aft cabin with contains a double bunk with additional stowage underneath.
- A deck hatch and opening port provides excellent cross ventilation.
- Central heating outlet and AC/ USB plug provided.
- Toilet with sink and lockers is on the hull outside.
- Lavac marine toilet plumbed to holding tank with valves for overboard discharge and pump out
STARBOARD AFT CREW CABIN
- Stb. hull has two single bunks, storage lockers
- A deck hatch and opening port provides excellent cross ventilation
- Central heating outlet and AC/ USB plug provided
- Toilet with sink and locker is on the hull inside and aft against the main structural bulkhead.
- Lavac marine toilet plumbed to holding tank with valves for overboard discharge and pump out.
- Access door to aft side of galley.
Midship Guest Cabins
- Each hull has a sleeping cabin amidships that contains a large queen sized berth (60" x 80”). A hanging locker, storage cabinets, bookshelf and three sliding bins under each bunk step is included.
- A large deck hatch and opening port towards the cockpit provide excellent ventilation.
- AC/USB plugs are provided
- Each head is equipped with a vanity with polished stainless steel sink with hot/cold pressure water
- Granicoat laminate countertop
- Stowage locker beneath
- Two large stowage lockers with shelves for towels, etc. are within easy reach
- Lavac marine toilet plumbed in holding tank with valves for overboard discharge and pump out
- ss bars for towels and ss hooks
- Both forward heads have adjacent showers plus two showers in the aft bathrooms
- Semi-gloss polyurethane finish surfaces for easy cleanup
- Hot/cold pressure water with single lever mixer and pull-out shower head on a vertical bar
- Waterproof light
- 12V sump pump
- Each hull has a large dedicated storage area forward. Access is via a large deck hatch. Within the hull is horizontal platform that can be used for storage of bulky items or an extra berth.
- Removable aluminum ladder in each forepeak is included
HOT WATER HEATER
- Two Isotemp 40 liter dual function (dockside power and engine heat exchanger) water heater
- A hot and cold water pressurized rinse station is installed on the hull transom boarding platform
WORKBENCH ~ PORT HULL
- Polished SS counter with backing plate for vice
- Drawers and lockers under workbench for tool and parts storage
- Samsung 220V washer/dryer
- The entire above water line exterior of the boat is spray painted with Alexseal TM linear polyurethane coating. Walking areas are painted with non-skid additive
- Contrasting painted boot stripe
- The bottom of the boat painted with black anti-fouling paint
- AB Inflatables Lamina 10AL Dinghy with Military Grade Orca (CSM) Fabric with chaps and BowLocker
- Echotec 220V watermaker 690-AML-2/100 Liter/hr
- Wallas Finland 40DT, Two units for the diesel central heating system
- Fenders, four 10"x30" inflatable fenders are included
- Three portable fire extinguishers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.