|Locatie||Port Townsend, Washington, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||12.19 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||9.85 m|
|Max diepgang||1.83 m|
|Min. diepgang||0.43 m|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||15.85 m|
|Cabin stahoogte||1.96 m|
|Bouwer||Multi Hulls Direct|
Amazing performance, workmanship and outfitting.
Coordinated systems configured to allow energy independence while ocean sailing with unlimited supply of drinking water and power for full electronics and refrigeration and autopilot.
Race to Alaska in comfort.
Major Equipment: Full B&G Electronics, Lecomble & Schmidt Hydraulic Autopilot, Doyle Stratis Ice Sails, Spectra Watermaker, Carbon-Foam Batteries, Watt & Sea Hydrogenerator, Carbon Foils, Refined Sail Handling Equipment, Collego Synthetic Rigging, Sunset Nets, Custom Vacuum Panel Refrigerator with super-efficient Frigoboat Water Cooled Condenser.
Autopilot contributes no drag to the tiller when steering manually and remains instantly deployable.
New 2016 Farrier F33 design with higher volume Amas, reverse bows and other revisions from the 2002 F33. Tall rig version (mast 47.25’, standard mast is 44.62’), centerboard, aft cabin version with main cabin escape hatch to meet offshore racing requirements.
Rudder: Carbon Fiber Cassette Daggerboard Rudder made by Farrier International in New Zealand.
Hull: Vacuum Bagged Epoxy/Foam Construction with Carbon Reinforcements, LPU Paint. Hand faired high gloss interior.
Showings available by appointment, thank you.
“R” Designation: Higher performance race version with taller rig. Length: 46.75’
Beam: 23’-10” (The F33X main hull is 16% wider than the F33)
Folded Beam: 9’6” (requires “Wide Load” sign when trailering)
Weight: including engine, rig and all equipment listed, less sails and cushions: 4640 lbs
Trailering Gross Weight: Approximately 6000 lbs
Water: 28 Gallons
Fuel: 6 Gallons Portable Tank (x2)
Manufactured by MultiHulls Direct, Inc (MHD). Licensed and Supervised by Ian Farrier. Sold partially complete by MHD. All systems, hardware, commissioning and rigging done at Cape George Marine Works, Port Townsend, Washington.
Rotating Aluminum Mast with Double Diamond Stays and two sets of Aft Tending Spreaders. Mast section designed by Ian Farrier.
Collego Dyneema Dux Rigging, including Cheeky Tangs and other Collego Components. Diamond Stays are Dyform 316 Stainless Steel Wire.
Sail Handling Equipment:
- Jib Furler: Facnor Flat Deck 190
- Main Sail System: Custom made gray Sunbrella Stack Pack incorporating Dyneema Lazy Jacks. Extremely convenient and well constructed.
- Strong Track Mainsail Track: Very low friction, bullet proof.
- Screecher Furler: Facnor FX2500
- ATN spinnaker sleeve
Doyle Stratis Ice Main and Jib (Carbon/Dyneema Racing Sails), made in Doyle home loft in Auckland, New Zealand with input from Ian Farrier.
- Main: 431 SF (excellent)
- Jib: 264 SF (good, some spreader wear)
- Screecher: 499 SF (excellent)
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker: including ATN Spinnaker Sock. 990 SF (excellent)
2 ea. Harken 46 STA Radial Self-Tailing Winches
4 ea. Harken 40 STA Radial Self-Tailing Winches
4 ea. Harken 'Carbo One-Touch Lock-in' Winch Handles
2016 Honda 15 HP 4-Cycle Outboard with Full Remote Controls including Power Tilt and Electric Start. 12 Amp Alternator charges starter and main batteries when motoring. Quick release arm mechanically links to the tiller for improved dock handling.
Watt & Sea Model 300 - Water Powered Generator provides 24 Amp of 12v Power at 10 knots of boat speed, per manufacturers specs.
Spectra Ventura 200T Water Maker produces 8 gallons per hour while drawing 10 Amps. Weighs 60 lbs. Per manufacturer's specs.
Frigoboat Refrigeration System with Guardian Digital Control. A silent, ultra-efficient custom refrigerator with very high-efficiency vacuum panel insulation and a water cooled condenser for maximum heat exchange. This small refrigerator includes a freezer section with room for two trays and can run off battery power with no additional charging for three days.
All wire by Ancor: fully tinned multi-strand marine wire. Color coded and labeled.
Blue Sea Systems #8403, 12 position DC panel with Digital Voltage/Amperage Gauge
Blue Sea Systems #8102 AC Distribution Panel with ELCI protection, 2 ea. 120v. Circuits to outlets.
Blue Sea Systems #7601 Automatic Charging Relay
Blue Sea Systems #7506 Deckhand Lighting Dimmer (Dims cabin lighting)
Blue Sea Systems #8686 12v Dual Battery Management Panel
Balmar Smartgauge Battery Management System
Blue Sea Systems #4346 Dual 2.1A USB outlets/ 2USB sockets in each of 3 locations
110V. Smart Plug shore power entrance with 110v outlets
House: Two state of the art Firefly Carbon Foam AGM Batteries can be discharged to 80% with no damage and left for long periods at low state of charge with no sulfation. 110AH. Each. Nets a usable 168 AH capacity without degrading batteries. See Nigel Calder's tests of Firefly Batteries.
Outboard Motor: Odyssey AGM in stainless steel protective case.
ProMariner ProNautic 12-40P 40 Amp charging, programmable multi-stage charging. Shore Power: 30A. Smart Plug System with shore power cord.
- Plotter: Zeus3 12" Chart Plotter, video sounder, advanced sailing modes, mounted on rotating Ram Mount for cabin or cockpit viewing.
- Precision 9 NMEA 2000 Compass
- Autopilot Control: B&G Triton Autopilot Controller and Triton Digital Display
- Autopilot Computer: B&G NAC-2
- Linear Rudder Position Sensor
- B&G WS-320 Wireless Wind and Base Station. (No wires in mast) (2019)
- Autopilot: Electronic Lecomble & Schmidt Hydraulic Linear Drive. Made for external ram mounting. Reliable, powerful, totally silent.
- Speed/Temp/Depth: New Tech Airmar DX900+ MultiLog Smart Electromagnetic Sensor with NMEA 2000 Bluetooth output and programming via IOS app. Measures speed including leeway. BT output to iPad as well as NMEA 2000. (http://airmar.com/productdescription.html?id=199)
- Additional Displays: 1 ea. Garmin GMI 20 Digital Display (cockpit), 2 ea. Garmin GNX 20 Digital Display for viewing from the trampoline.
- VHF: Icom IC-M506, AIS display, NMEA 2000 integration
- AIS: Vespar Watchmate XB-8000, type B in-and-out, including Vesper AIS/VHF antenna splitter. Output to IOS devices, chartplotter, etc.
- Xyntex X1-A propane fune detector LPG control system
- Custom LPG sealed and vented compartment, built to ABYC code, 2.5 gallon aluminum horizontal LPG tank, plus on spare. (compartment accommodates one tank)
- Dickenson Newport LPG Cabin Heater with outside air supply. Very effective. No moisture.
- Dometic 3 Burner Gas Cooktop with glass lid
Sunrise Yacht Products Custom nets.
Bow nets: Dyneema, 1" Square Pattern
Main nets: Offshore polyester black nets in 3/8" hole pattern
Lacing: Dyneema, with color coded lacing for critical Ama folding laces
Upholstery and Cockpit Cushions:
Ultra Leather covered cushions and mattresses throughout vessel.
C-Head Composting Head. No thru hulls, no sewage tanks, no odor.
29 gallon integral tanks with potable safe coatings. Pressure pump (2019). Water supplied to galley sink and lavatory sink in fwd cabin. Cold only.
2016 Kokepelli aluminum, double-axle trailer with electric-over-hydraulic brakes, LED lighting.
Mast Raising Equipment:
All necessary to raise, lower, and stow mast without outside assistance. Equipment exactly per Farrier design. Works well.
Copper Coat System. Smooth hard 10 year epoxy coating prevents hard growth. Does not chip or flake. Well suited for dry sailing or mooring. http://www.coppercoatusa.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.