|Locatie||Cowes, Isle of Wight, Groot-Britannië|
|Lengte over alles||7 m|
|Garantie romp||10 jaren|
Built and launched in 2015 Jackal is hull #868 of over 1,400 J/70's now built, this boat has had 2 owners from new. And comes ready to sail; with 3 sets of North class sails, a road trailer, Suzuki outboard and safety gear.
The ease of launching the J/70 on a slipway with the keel-up trailer and the small crew needed makes this class the ideal sportsboat to get out on the water and have fun.
The J/70 class racing is accessible for all levels with professional and corinthian scoring in regattas. The exciting one design J/70 class has year-round racing, with over 30 boats taking part in UK events on the south coast.
Available to view ashore in Cowes. Please contact us to arrange a viewing.
- Class compliant 2015 boat built by J Composites
- White GRP hull, deck and superstructure
- Tiller steered
- Transom hung rudder
- Lift keel
- Selden Carbon mast and boom- Re-lacquered 2018/19
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- High specification running rigging (new main halyard 2018, new spinnaker halyard 2019)
- Harken roller furling for genoa
- Carbon retractable bow sprit and asymmetric spinnaker gear
- 2 single speed winches
North J/70 Class sails:
- 3 (Used) Mainsails
- 3 (Used) Jibs
- 3 (Used) Spinnakers
- 2019 Jib (never used)
- Keel-up trailer with sail storage tubes and storage box
- Suzuki 2.5hp outboard engine (13kg)
- Tacktick Racemaster speed, depth and compass system with mast bracket
- Spinnaker launch bag
- Padded rudder bag
- Boom cover
- Backstay flicker
- Third hands
- Windex Masthead wind indicator
- Cleats for cross sheeting of jib
- Harken jib clew blocks and spectra loop
- Class safety gear including bucket and lanyard, fire extinguisher, anchor, warp and chain, first aid kit and horseshoe buoy
This company, acting as brokers on behalf of the selling owner, who is a private individual. Offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.