|Lengte over alles||10.4 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||9.55 m|
|Lengte op deck||9.99 m|
|Max diepgang||1.87 m|
|Min. diepgang||1.87 m|
|Totaal zeilopervlak||55 m²|
|Grootzeil gebied||32.5 m²|
|Motor model||Volvo D1-20|
|Aandrijving typ||Sail drive|
|Brandstoftanks||1 x 160 Liters|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||1 x 230 Liters|
|Afvalwatertanks||1 x 35 Liters|
Magnum is a lovely example of the award winning Hanse 345. Launched in 2015 she has all of the specification options to make her an excellent cruising yacht. Very lightly used and specified with numerous upgrades including in mast furling, Oak interior with leather upholstery and a full Navigation suite
- White hull
- Dark grey double waterlines
- Isophatalic Gelcoat
- Vinylester 1st layer for increased Osmosis protection
- Solid single skin construction
- Bulkheads laminated to hull
- Bonded structural keel matrix and floor sub moulding.
The Hanse 345's hull is all solid laminate set in polyester resin, with outer layers set in vinylester and finished with isophthalic gelcoat to resist osmosis. The deck is balsa-cored and is bonded to the hull on an inward flange with plexus adhesive. Deck hardware is backed by aluminium plates, which are set in the laminate and then drilled and tapped to receive fasteners.
Deck and Equipment
- White non slip deck
- Teak on cockpit floor, cockpit bench seats & bathing platform
- Bathing platform with boarding ladder
- Double wheel steering system
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Multi opening hatches and port lights for excellent ventilation
- Lewmar winches x 2
- Spinlock jammer banks x 2
- Cockpit table with stainless steel frame and teak leaves
- Large cockpit locker on port side
- Liferaft/smaller cockpit locker on starboard side
- Rope tidy lockers x 2 behind helm positions
- Large anchor locker with electric anchor windlass and wired remote control
- Lewmar anchor and chain
- A1 layout - Forward cabin with large double berth & 2 hanging lockers.
- B1 layout - Saloon with galley and navigation seat
- C1 layout - One aft cabin with large double berth, hanging locker and shelves including large heads with separate shower cubicle.
- Furniture - High quality marine plywood with upgraded Italian Oak wood veneer finish.
- Floorboards: High quality marine plywood with hard-wearing laminate veneer for durability and as laid look finished in Noce Nero.
- Fully bonded white bulkheads.
- Solid wooden door frames.
- Wood / Sandwich doors.
- Porto Fino Leather in Clay
- Large double berth
- Combined lockers
- Shelves along hull
- Large double berth
- Combined locker
- Shelf along the hull
- C1: Single aft cabin with large berth and separate shower.
- Companionway steps
- U-shaped settee area on the starboard side
- Large saloon table with folding leaves
- Lockers and shelves
- Chart table facing aft
- Electric switch panel
Head / Shower
- Large head and shower with shower cubicle separated by a screen.
- Marine toilet.
- Holding tank 35 litres with sea and deck discharge.
- Round Porcelain sink with pressurised H&C water system via mixer tap.
- Electrical drain pump.
- Locker & shelves
- Black Corian effect worktop
- Double stainless steel sinks
- 2-burner LPG gas stove with oven, gimballed
- LPG Gas system
- Lockers and drawers
- Waste bin
- Volvo D1-20 diesel engine - 18HP
- Fresh water cooling
- 2-blade fixed propeller
- Fuel tank 160 ltrs
- Fuel infill on deck
- Seawater strainer
- Fuel filter / Water separator
- Rev counter
- Engine hour meter
- Engine room sound insulated.
- All-round engine access for easy maintenance
- 12 V and 230V electrical circuits
- Shore power 230V including shore power cable
- Battery charger 12V / 30 Amp
- Main battery switch
- 1 Engine battery: 12 V / 90 Ah AGM
- 2 Service batteries: 12 V / 160 Ah AGM
Electric control panel 12 V
- Onboard electronics
- Socket 12 V
- Water / Fuel gauges
Electric panel 230 V
- Differential breaker
- Socket 230 V
- Separate switch for warm water heater
Rig and Sails
- Inmast furling system for mainsail
- Elvstrom FCL triradial cut performance cruising sails - Fully battened main and self tacking jib.
- Dyneema halyards for main and jib
- Selden 2 x spreader aluminium 9/10-rig
- Selden aluminium boom
- Furlex above deck furling system for jib.
- Rod kicker.
- Stainless steel standing rigging.
- Backstay adjusting system.
- German mainsheet system.
- Midboom sheeting with 2 stand-up blocks.
- Self-tacking jib with traveller.
- B & G Triton multifunction display with speed/depth/temp transducer.
- B & G Triton multifunction display with wind transducer at masthead.
- B & G Zeus2 9" chart plotter with mounting position in cockpit table.
- B & G Autopilot system with RC42 Gyro compass.
- GoFree wireless link system.
- B & G VHF V50 system with H50 handheld.
- Antenna for VHF, AIS and FM.
- Fusion MS-RA205 Stereo unit with 2 x internal & 2 x external speakers
- Fusion remote control for cockpit
- Bluetooth audio link
- Fusion Uni-dock for iPhone/Android
- Fenders & warps package
- Table cover for cockpit table
- Winch handle
- Cockpit cushions
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.