|Locatie||Annapolis, Maryland, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||16.05 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||13.94 m|
|Max diepgang||1.73 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||251 gelling|
"Zuma" is a three cabin Jeanneau 53 that has low engine hours and only 2 hours on her Onan generator. She has electric winches, bow thruster, watermaker, reverse cycle heat and air, Raymarine chartplotters at helm and nav station, 4 flat screen TV's and KVH mini-sat antenna. She is now in Annapolis and ready for her next sailing adventure. Owners have next boat on order.
The interior of "Zuma" is large and inviting. The master cabin forward has an island berth with plenty of storage throughout the cabin. She has a head to starboard with separate shower stall. There is a desk and large hanging locker to port and a flat screen TV mounted on bulkhead.
The main salon is light and airy with full-length settees on both sides and a big dinette table with folding leaves to starboard. The settee to port can be quickly converted to split captain’s seats with a small table between them, and the nav station to starboard has a good-sized desk, a dedicated seat, plus room for the chartplotter and other additional electronics. There is a flat screen TV mounted on forward bulkhead in salon.
The U shaped galley is to port and has a range hood over the stove, top opening fridge and freezer and double S/S sinks. There is ample storage under the counters and outboard as well as under cabin sole.
Next aft of the galley to port is a head and then a large double berth with hanging locker, storage and flat screen TV mounted. On starboard side there is a matching double berth and aft head.
- 3 burner propane stove with oven and S/S hood
- Double S/S sinks
- Large top opening fridge
- Top Opening Freezer
- Storage Cabinets under and outboard
Sails, Rigging and Canvas
- Doyle Roller Furling Mainsail
- Technique Voile roller furling genoa with padded luff
- Double Spreader Aluminum deck stepped mast
- 1x19 S/S standing rigging
- Running Rigging in good condition
- 2 Electric primary and one electric halyard winches
- Dodger, Bimini, helm covers and cockpit table cover (Dodger new 2022)
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch chartplotter at helm and nav station
- Raymarine multi displays at helm
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine 650 AIS
- Raymarine VHF Radio
- Pedestal compass at each helm
- Stereo at Nav Station
- 4 flat screen TV's - salon, master fwd and port and starboard aft cabins
- KVH Mini-sat antenna
- Underwater lights
Electrical and Mechanical
- 110V system
- AC outlet system equipped with GFCI
- Galvanic Isolater
- Hot water heater (new water heating element)
- Reverse cycle heat and air
- Onan 6KW generator with only 2 hours
- New Batteries 2022- 6 house AGM, 1 engine AGM, 4 bow thruster batteries
- New Turbo, muffler, exhaust elbow and engine mounts Dec 2022
- Battery charger and inverter
- Electric Windlass
- Bow Thruster
- Water Maker -12V
- Shore power cord
Deck and Hull
The hull is solid hand laid fiberglass set in polyester resin with an isophthalic gelcoat finish. A glass structural grid is glued and laminated in place, with aluminum subflooring in the area of the saloon. The injection-molded deck is cored with discontinuous balsa panels. The ballast keel is cast iron encapsulated in epoxy. "Zuma" has a teak overlay deck in good condition.
The cockpit is huge, with a spacious social area forward and a well-designed working area aft split between twin helm stations. The cockpit table has folding leaves and a cover to protect the beautiful wood finish.
The transom has steps down to the swim platform and a swim ladder. She has boarding gates port and starboard. She has a full set of cockpit cushions.
- Three electric heads
- Docklines and fenders
- Misc Coast Guard Safety Gear
- Cockpit Cushions
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.