|Locatie||Lymington, Hampshire, Groot-Britannië|
|Lengte over alles||17.45 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||15.75 m|
|Max diepgang||2.35 m|
|Min. diepgang||2.34 m|
|Motor merk||Volvo Penta|
|Bouwer||Discovery Yachts Ltd.|
Beautifully crafted Discovery 57 bluewater cruising yacht, launched in 2014 with a superb specification for serious sailing. She has been sailed by a couple and is totally set up in this respect. She has a stunning dark blue livery and a cherry and wenge interior. Her deck saloon is light and airy and her interior nav. station is perfect for watch keeping. She has been immaculately maintained and is now offered for sailing totally snagged, and ready for more adventures.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Vinylester resin is used which gives superior strength over more traditional polyester resins.
- The lay-up under vacuum ensures complete structural integrity & incorporates a high density foam core, providing exceptional stiffness and insulation that meets or exceeds full CE standard for Category ‘A-Ocean’.
- Woven mat is used extensively for optimum strength to weight ratio, and is further reinforced by a layer of interwoven Kevlar throughout the bow area.
- Massive stringers run the full length of the boat, with structural rings athwart ships, incorporating engine beds and tank supports.
- Composite constructed bulkheads are rigidly laminated to the hull and deck.
- Watertight bulkheads separate the chain locker / sail locker & sail locker/accommodation, and the aft lazarette lockers.
- The deck is cored with plywood, with stainless steel or aluminum backing plates in all high-load areas.
- The hull-to-deck joint is bonded with structural adhesives and is through-bolted with stainless steel fasteners.
- Hull Moulding in "Flag Blue" Cavita line in gold tape, boot top line red over white moulded in the gelcoat
- The combination of two coats of isothalic gelcoat, with non-pigmented gelcoat below the waterline makes for an impervious hull surface that is highly resistant to osmosis.
- The hull below the waterline has 3 coats of epoxy (a further barrier to osmosis) and given two coats of Coppercoat anti-fouling for up to 10 years protection.
Keel & Rudder:
- External lead keel - 10,000 Kgs (22,000 lbs) Ron Holland designed a high performance keel, specifically shaped to provide maximum performance, stability and comfort.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo Penta D3-150.
- Tier 3 emission compliant, excellent economy, with only 870 hours, coupled to a 2.43:1 reduction gearbox.
Maintenance & Performance:
- The main engine has been maintained in accordance with the manufacturers’ recommendations since build.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Gori-folding prop with Overdrive, provides excellent economy, ropecutter.
- Aquadrive coupling, 38 mm (1.5”) stainless steel shaft and thrust bearing for reduced vibration.
- Side-power SE150-215T Bow Thruster (150kg/330lbs thrust), Stern (Retractable-AFT) sr80 185t.
- DC variable thruster speed control with fitted S-Link control at both helms, provides precise control of both thrusters & extends operating times.
- Twin 1060mm (42”), leather covered alloy wheels, Jefa torque tube steering system, giving a positive and direct control.
- Jefa auto pilot drive unit.
- Jefa Semi-balanced, over-sized, GRP, Kevlar reinforcement rudder blade, with a solid rudderstock of high-yield 329 stainless steel.
- 12V, 24V system supply, 230V domestic system, UK type sockets throughout.
- Marine-grade tinned cabling is used throughout.
- 12v socket fitted to navigation desk, mast & stb Nav station.
- Domestic batteries: 24v (12x x2v) Sonnenschein/Exide A602 sealed gel batteries (748 Ah upgrade), design life 15 to 20 years.
- Engine and Genset: 2 x12 AGM batteries, with connector switch for emergency
- Bow Thruster: 2 x 12v AGM batteries.
- Victron Isolation transformer 230v, 32A, 7000W, 50-60Hz.
- Victron Quattro-24v-5k-100A-230V, 50-60Hz charger / inverter, with a Victron Blue panel remote control.
- 2 x Engine mounted alternators: 60 Amp (12v) unit for charging the engine start battery. 110 Amp (24v) alternator with Mastervolt regulator for charging house batteries.
- Onan 7kVa generator, with only 250 Hours, installed in engine room for near silent running.
- 220v shore power connection with ringmain throughout the yacht.
- Silent Wind 24v generator fitted to aft antenna pole (pole is flanged to take an alternative satellite dome)
- 2 x190 watt, 24volt Monocrystalline solar Panels.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Jabsco duel stage pump, provides high volume, 40psi fresh water supply, 75 ltr hot water calorifier.
- Back-up, foot-operated fresh water pump in the galley.
- 75 litre, twin coil, insulated calorifier boiler, heated via engine, heating system or AC electric power c/w expansion tank.
- Seagull IV water filter & faucet at galley sink & carbon water filter.
- Pressurised saltwater supply in chain locker c/w hose.
- Hot and cold fresh water shower at transom, fresh water supply in cockpit for deck washing.
- All Seacocks made from Marelon (nylon).
- Seafresh H206A Water Maker, 102 litres/hr including a re-mineralisation unit, approx 50hrs usage.
- Automatic bilge pump with alarm at helm.
- 3 x Automatic bilge pumps in sail locker & lazzeretees with helm alarms.
- Manual bilge pump operated from cockpit.
Grey & Black Water:
- Grey water system (linked to heads & galley) & 115 litres holding tank, with level sensor.
- Total capacity of 1,370 ltr (301.35 gallons) in 2 x corrosion resistant polyethylene fuel tanks, with large inspection windows.
- Double Racor fuel water separator/filter with alarm.
- KTI fuel Polishing Module & manifold for various polishing options, including fuel transfer between tanks.
- Total capacity of 1,000 ltr (219.96 gallons).
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 2 x Blackwater tanks, 110 ltr (24.19 gallons) & 80 ltr (17.59 gallons).
- Greywater holding tank, 115 ltr (25.29 gallons).
- Gas bottle locker to house 2 x 6kg propane bottles, regulator & manifold.
- Electric solenoid gas safety shut-off valve in galley.
- Piped gas supply and fitting for pushpit-mounted BBQ.
- Raymarine course computer and P70 pilot control unit at helm station. 3 x Raymarine i70 multi function instruments, above companionway, 1 x i70 at Nav station.
- Raymarine Smart Pilot Controller - handheld wireless remote for autopilot.
- Raymarine C125 multifunction, touch screen, plotter & C95 plotter at helming stations.
- Raymarine 4kw x 18in HD digital Radar.
- Raymarine AIS, integrated with MFD chart plotters.
- Furuno GP33 GPS unit at nav. station.
- Passive radar reflector.
- Echomax XS active radar enhancer/reflector.
- EchoPilot FLS, forward looking depth sounder, linked to MFD plotter.
- Philips 19” Monitor at Nav station linked to helm MFD plotters with an RMK-9 Raymarine multifunction remote.
- Raymarine Thermal imaging Camera, T453 series, mounted on mast with joy stick control at plotter. Helps locating fishing pots during coastal navigation.
- Furuno NX300 Navtex.
- Bohlken Westerland marine barograph.
- ICOM 423 VHF with DSC & second station at helm pedestal, including loud hailer on mast.Masthead antenna.
- Iridium Extreme Sat phone, docking station & Iridium AD510 passive antenna mounted on aft pole.
- WiFi-antenna mounted on aft pole & wifi router/hotspot.
- Panasonic microwave, grill & oven, 230v.
- Bosch Full size automatic washer/dryer installed in workroom.
- Ocean Chef, gimbaled, stainless steel gas cooker with 5 burners, grill & oven & hood extractor fan above.
- Three basin sink, with backup foot pump fresh water supply.
- Large custom-designed 300 litre (10.4 cubic feet) front opening fridge and large front opening 170 litre (6 cubic feet) freezer (or optional fridge), superbly insulated, 24v, keel cooled for efficiency.
- 2 x Tecma Electric heads (fresh or salt-water options), with 100/80l litres gravity black water tanks.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 230v extractor fan over the cooker that vents to the exterior.
- Air-conditioning, reverse cycle type (also heats) throughout: 2 x Climma units in saloon, 1 x Climma unit in aft master cabin, 1 x Climma unit serving both the pullman & forward cabin.
- Eberspacher Hydonic M-2, M10 circulating hot water system with radiators in each cabin & heads.
- 8 x 24v DC fans, 2 in saloon & each cabin.
- 3 x low profile dorades in forward cabins, 2 vents in aft cabin for good natural ventilation.
- Fusion 700 marine entertainment system/ player DVD/CD/tuner, multi region, TV & USB socket interfaced and optional Bluetooth module with speakers in saloon and cockpit.
- Sony 32in Smart TV with pop-up liftsystem behind saloon sofa, facia mounted HDMI and USB sockets, with a Glomex multi region, mast mounted TV antenna.
- LED navigation lights, including LED tricolor/anchor light.
- LED spreader deck down lighters, LED transom light, LED Cockpit lighting.
- Dimmable interior LED lighting throughout, red night light at Nav station & galley.
- Reading lights.
- Interior sole-board red night lighting throughout.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Large owners cabin aft with en-suite leading forward to a large inline U shaped galley to port.
- The centerpiece is a stunning raised saloon with genuine panoramic views.
- Adjoining the saloon is a utility room/workshop with a washing machine, spares lockers, boat manuals shelf & walk-in access to the engine room.
- There is another full double cabin forward cabin & pullman cabin with offset bunks. Spacious forward heads with partitioned shower.
Description of layout:
- Panaromic salon windows giving 270 degree views, in tinted airline grade glass with Oceanair skysol blinds.
- Cherry interior finish with an attractive Wenge insets and detailing.
- Hardwearing Amtico flooring throughout in Light Cherry.
- Leather saloon seating in Manilla & the navigation seat Russian Blue.
- A superb folding saloon table top, for 6 to 8 people in Eucalyptus Pommelle with a cherry and sycamore rose and Wenge lipping.
- Headlining in the salon is an attractive Biscuit Majilite Novasuede.
- The galley width provides safe working at sea with windows.
- There are 2x centre line sinks, plus a drying ‘sink’ & Blanche Corian worktops.
- Extensive locker and drawer storage; handy garbage chute.
- The master cabin has 2x twin vertical hull windows for bedside views with electric roman blinds & a king-size bed with a double interior sprung mattress by Natural Mat.
- Headboard in Majilite Brown Basket Weave & luxurious Majilite Novasuede Biscuit headlining.
- The starboard quarter has a fabric seat.
- The fwd guest cabin also has a double Natural Mat mattress bed.
- There are lee cloths in all berths.
- Recessed Skyscreens, with duel blanking & mosquito screens on cabin hatches throughout providing undisturbed sleep.
Engine Room & Engine Controls:
- Full walk-in access from utility room/workshop with excellent sound insulation and 240v low noise electric engine-room fans.
- Twin throttle controls & control panels, one at each helm.
- Volvo NMEA 2000 output to plotters
- Selden white painted mast with hydraulic in mast main sail furling, with emergency manual drive.
- Twin Whisker poles stowed on mast c/w 2 x uphauls, 2 x pole downhauls.
- Reckman electric furler upgrade for both Genoa & Jib.
- Navtec Hydraulic Boom Vang.
- 2nd Spinnaker halyard (halyard, splicing, swivel snap shackle, cranked top bracket on mast, turning block and Spinlock jammer).
- Stainless steel rigging covers.
- Electric winches & electric mainsheet traveler.
- North Sail, Dyneema Radial Cut Sail upgrade material.
- Mainsail SRP95 80.0 sq m 861 sq ft with 4 x vertical battens.
- Self-tacking Blade Jib SRP95, 58.0 sq m 624 sq ft with 4 x vertical battens.
- Genoa SRP75, 109.0 sq m 1173 sq ft.
- Forward and aft fixed stainless steel stanchions, 2 x folding midships boarding ladders.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Overrated anchor & chain: 55kg Stainless Steel Spade anchor with 100m x 12mm chain. Fortress FX55 kedge anchor & 10m chain and 50m octoplait nylon rope c/w purpose-built storage bag.
- Lewmar V5 electric anchor windlass with wireless remote & pedestal mounted control and chain counter.
- Deep self-draining chain locker, with chain kicker/ diverter plate.
- Twin roller stainless steel stem.
- Besenzoni Hydraulic passerelle, with helm push button control & wireless remote.
- 10 x Stainless steel mooring cleats (2 x oversized at bow, 4 x folding midships, 4 x aft).
- Various mooring lines & 6 fenders.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sprayhood with styroglass screen, 2 fixed frame biminis over cockpit & helm station.
- Full set of cockpit & helm cushions.
- Full set of storage covers, including, helm, table, tender & fitted hull & deck covers.
Tender & Outboard:
- Heavy-duty stainless steel davits with electric / hydraulic pivoting arms, push button control.
- AB 11ft aluminum/hypalon tender with pedestal controls & 20hp electric start AB outboard.
- 8-man liferaft stored on aft railings for easy deployment.
- An emergency tiller, fits directly onto the top of the rudder shaft.
- Emergency boarding ladder on transom.
- First aid kit
- Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher system in engine room c/w manual release & alarm at helm
- Gas detector and remote gas control valve, 2 x smoke detectors.
- 4 x fire extinguishers.
- Fire blanket.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.