|Locatie||Tortola, Britse Maagdeneilanden|
|Lengte over alles||14.76 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||13.84 m|
|Max diepgang||1.47 m|
|Aandrijving typ||Sail drive|
|Aandrijving typ||Sail drive|
|Ontwerper||Simonis Voogd/ R&C|
|Bouwer||Robertson and Caine|
|Brandstoftanks||2 x 92 gelling (Aluminium)|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||2 x 103 gelling (Plastic)|
|Afvalwatertanks||2 x 23 gelling|
2013 ROBERTSON AND CAINE LEOPARD 48 – Changes in Latitudes
BUILDERS REMARKS: The award-winning Leopard 48 offers blue water performance and comfortable living spaces; this catamaran is a popular member of the Leopard line.
The Leopard 48 features a large forward cockpit with direct access from the saloon and a stairway to the forward platform. Other exterior bonuses include a large and open aft cockpit with cockpit table. A raised helm station, providing excellent panoramic visibility, allows for excellent blue water maneuverability.
The galley of the Leopard 48 comes equipped with top-of-the-line appliances and ample prepping space. The expertly-designed interior makes sailing not only fun, but also incredibly comfortable. Her modern lines and open floor plan set a new standard for the modern cruising catamaran.
BROKERS REMARKS: CHANGES IN LATITUDES is one of few 48's that will be available this season. She sustained some minor damage during hurricanes IRMA and MARIA, but was back out chartering in December when the base reopened. There will be few 48's available this season due to damages and a few less in general over the next years as a result. This boat has the cherry in interior and all the other great features of the 48. Forward seating area, electric davits, Yanmar engines, Northern Lights generator and air conditioning.
AVAILABILITY: Released from the fleet and phasing out.
NOTE: This vessel sustained some damage from Hurricane IRMA, and has been repaired following the builders guidelines. The pictures of the vessel were taken after the repairs were completed. Please contact your Broker for more detailed information on the repairs.
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Sandwich with Balsa core
- DECK MATERIAL: Textured GRP
- RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudder
- KEEL TYPE: Multihull
- WHERE BUILT: South Africa
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 3000 estimated
- ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 3000 estimated
- GEARBOX: Yanmar SD50
- CONTROLS: Morse
- COOLING SYSTEM: Heat Exchanger
SAILS AND RIGGING
- TYPE: Sloop Rig
- SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Sparcraft / Aluminium
- STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless steel wire, original
- RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Core braided line
- MAINSAIL REEFING: Slab reefing
- HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Profurl Titanium
- GENOA WINCHES: 2 Lewmar 55ST, 2-speed, self-tailing, one electric, one manual
- MAIN HALYARD WINCH: Starboard side genoa winch used (electric)
- MAINSHEET WINCH: 1 Lewmar 55ST, 2-speed, manual
- COOKER TYPE: Force 10, 3 Burner
- GRILL: Yes
- SINK: (1) Double basin in galley and dish drainer
- SHOWERS: 4 plus transom shower
- HANDBASINS: 4 plus crew
- UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: Cream naugahyde in saloon and striped cotton covers in cabins
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Cherry laminated marine ply
- VOLTAGE: 12V
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 110V
- HOUSE BATTERIES: (3) AGM 4D 630Ah
- ENGINE BATTERIES: (2) 100Ah
- GENERATOR BATTERIES: (1) 100Ah
- ALTERNATOR: Hitachi 80Ah
- GENERATOR: Northern Lights 9kw - 10,121 hrs
- WARPS: 4
- FENDERS: 5
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: Danforth
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.