|Lengte over alles||11.19 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||9.89 m|
|Max diepgang||1.9 m|
|Min. diepgang||1.9 m|
|Totaal zeilopervlak||67 m²|
|Grootzeil gebied||32 m²|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||380 Liters|
Dufour 380 Grand Large, version Aventure 3 cabins
in very good condition and well equipped.
- Shroud chain-plates: Single chainplate for cap shrouds and lower shrouds.
- Safety chainplates: Safety harness chainplates in cockpit floor
- Chainplates: 2 backstay chainplates
- Steel plate protection at the front (to protect from anchor damage)
- Midships mooring cleats: 2, aluminium
- Mooring cleats: 4, aluminium.
- Rubbing strips: 6 stainless, on hull sheerline
- Fuel deck fillers: 1, Water deck fillers: 2
- Mainsheet tracks: On coachroof with car.
- Genoa tracks: With car.
- Pulleys: 2 cheekblocks with jamcleat
- Stainless swan-neck for electrical and electronic
- 2 deck organizers, 4-sheave (starboard ) and 5-sheave (port ) for halyard, sheet, and reef line returns.
- Halyard winch
- 2 sheet winches
- Jamcleats: 2 rows of jamcleats port / starboard level with the companionway
- Furler line jamcleats: 1 at aft end of sidedecktch covers: Halyard cover in injection-moulded polyester
- 1000 W electric windlass
- Cockpit bench seats covered with teak
- Helmsman’s seat covered with teak
- 2 large side lockers, lids fitted with gas struts and fixings
- Wheelsteerin, leather cover steering wheel
- Engine controls and control panel on starboard side of cockpit.
- 2 Compasses on pedastles
- Instrumentation at helm position (port and starboard)
- Gas locker in starboard aft locker
- Stern door swings up, with built-in telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- Life raft stows in dedicated locker fitted with ram below stern door.
- Deck shower: Hot & Cold water
- Shore supply : Connector in port stern locker
- Telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- Non-slip polyester cockpit floor.
- Head of rudder stock beneath helmsman’s floor for fitting the emergency tiller
- Cockpit table (wood)
- Mast: Anodized aluminium with 2 levels of swept spreaders
- Rigging: 9/10 fractional
- Mast stepping: On deck
- Anchor and masthead lights.
- oom topping lift cleat
- Boom: Anodized aluminium fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Genoa roller furler.
- Continuous standing rig in stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze rigging screws, comprising: forestay, twin backstay, inter. and lower shrouds.
- Backstay: double
- Running rigging: Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including:
main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets,
2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, 2 mainsheet car adjustments,
furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Lazy bags/lazy jacks
- Asy spinnaker fittings with bowsprit
- Mainsail: 2 wide reef strips, fully battened
- Furling genoa with UV-protection.
- Asymmetric spinnaker
3 cabin version with 1 toilet
- Woodwork: Real wood veneer in oak, solid oak
- Floors: Moabi laminate.
- Doors: Fitted with twin-bolt anti-vibration locks, cabin doors can be blocked in the open position
- Mattresses are in quilted, anallergic fabric.
- Saloon cushions and cabin mattresses fitted with removable covers (blue suede upholstery).
- Head-liner: White painted head-liner.
- 4 fixed saloon ports
- Coachroof, fixed: 2 large fixed ports
- Coachroof, opening: 4 opening ports with curtains
- 4 deck hatches
- 2 built-in ventilators
- Numerous spots and reading lights.
- Steps: Curved wooden steps
- Sliding companionway hatch and door in
- Plexiglas with stops and lock.
- Engine cover: Hinged wooden engine cover with gas strut.
- Storage: Door stows under BIB cover
- Hand rails: 2
- Wine cellar: Wine cellar beneath floor in companionway
- Berth: 227 × 140 cm approx.
- Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Below berth.
- Cubby-hole along side of hull.
- Hanging locker with shelves
- Removable wall pocket in forward bulkhead
- Shoe locker in podium
- Water tank: Below berth
- Access: To navigation instrument transducers
- Manual sea toilet
- Wash-basin: Wash-basin unit with basin in ACorian®C synthetic resin.
- Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap and shower head.
- Drain: Direct, via an electric pump.
- Cupboards: 1 high-level 1-door storage unit with mirror
- Large mirror
- Shower grating: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin
- Ventilation: Via deck panel or opening port.
- Other: Waterproof toilet roll holder, wall pocket with Plexiglas flap
and towel rail
- U-shaped banquette on port side. convertible into two berths if needed
- Table: With fiddles, removable cover with pad for hot dishes
- Accessible via the hinged seat back
- Behind port banquette back
- Bookshelf above banquette
- Cupboards and 2 spaces for stowing bottle of water
- Removable fiddles
- Mast foot: Stainless
- Configurations: Longitudinal, starboard side
- Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless, twin bowls with GCorian®C synthetic resin covers, one of which can be used as a chopping board
- Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- 2-burner cooker with oven on gimbals, with stainless rail and removable folding protective cover in ‘Corian®
- microwave oven 220 V
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerators: 12 V electric refrigerator with removable storage bins and built-in bottle rack
- Refrigerator access: Via the worktop
- Cubby-hole with 4 compartments, 3 of them closed, with flap and removable fiddles
- 4-door under-sink unit with cutlery drawer, 2 plastic bins, waste bin, drawer beneath cool-box,
- Vertical storage for sink and other covers,fitted with trap with bottle rack under floor.
- Waste bin: Sort compartments
- Corian®C bottle compartment (in saloon table or galley)
- Cubby-hole along hull liner with fiddle.
- Steering gear access: Hinged removable cover in Moabi
- Soundproofing: Double bulkhead provides acoustic and thermal insulation from adjoining engine compartment.
- Engine power: 40 hp (29 kW) 693 hour
- Cooling system: Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Fuel tank: Gauge on electrical distribution panel.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shut-off valve.
- Control panel close to helmsman, with hour meter and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Ventilation with 2 natural inlets and electric mechanical extract.
- Separate engine bilge.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Propeller twin blade, fixed.
- Carefully-designed foam acoustic and thermal insulation.
- 1 polyethylene water tank with inspection holes and gauges.
- Electric bilge pump: With strainer, controlled from electrical distribution
- Manual bilge pump: Operated from cockpit.
- Bilge sump: Sump built into keel, access to strainer
- Water-heater via heat-exchanger
- Hot water tank: Pressurized water pump unit.
- Shower waste pumped direct to the sea.
- AIS class B Raymarine 650
- MiniPlex 2Wi-N2K
- 2 compasses
- Central I 70, 2 displays
- SPX 30 autopilot, P 70 control pedastle
- Multifunction display e 70 without chart at starboard helm station
- Navigation map for e 70
- Circuit: 12 V
- Distribution panel: 15 functions with circuit-breakers, voltmeter
- Socket: 12 V on electrical distribution panel.
- Isolator: 1 per battery set in aft stbd cabin
- Radio CD player
- Additional service batteries
- 220v shore power, with outlets in cabins and saloon
- LED ceiling lights
- 2 winch handles with bin.
- Owner’s pack with Owner’s Manual.
- Earthing: Rigging grounded.
- Fenders 6
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.