|Lengte over alles||13.72 m|
|Max diepgang||1.75 m|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||19.35 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||151 gelling|
Paulina is a gorgeous 3 cabin Beneteau OC 45' in very good condition.This boat is very easy to operate with her roller furling sails, electric Harken primary sheet winches and an electric Harken maneuvering winch on the Portside cabin top.
The bow thruster insures easy docking. See listing for specifics. All the maintenance is up to date. This beautiful Yacht is ready to set sail. Serious offers are encouraged.
- 3 Cabin version
- Woodwork Alpi Mahogany
- Parquet type laminated floors
- FORWARD CABIN: Head room 6'3"
- Central double berth 6'9"X4"11"
- Hanging locker, storage on each side of the bed, cupboard
- Flush deck hatch with blind and mosquito screen
- HEAD AND SHOWER: Headroom 6'1", access through the forward cabin, Quiet flush head.
- SALON: Head room 6'6"
- U-shaped salon bench, storage under seats
- Salon dining table
- Bench seat with storage
- Storage lockers all along the hull
- 2 Panoramic deck house windows with concertina blinds
- Opening deck hatch with blind and mosquito screen
- CHART TABLE: on port side, sliding, can be configured with the arm chairs, placed against the forward bulkhead, against the galley or between the 2 mobile seats.
- AFT HEAD AND SHOWER: Head room 6'2", access through the main cabin and starboard aft cabin, Quiet flush head.
- STARBOARD AFT CABIN: Head room 6'5", 1 Double berth 6'9"X4'11",Hanging locker, cupboard, cockpit port hole with blind, opening hatch with mosquito screen, storage next to the bed, access to the head and shower.
- PORT AFT CABIN: Head room 6'5", 1 double berth 6'9"X4'11", hanging locker, cupboard, storage next to the bed, opening hatch with mosquito screen, I cockpit window with blind.
- L shaped galley with ample working space
- Stainless sink with 2 rectangular basins
- Propane gimbaled stove with oven
- Front opening refrigerator 12V
- Top opening freezer 12V
- Storage lockers along the hull
- Fitted cupboards and closed cubbyholes, shaving and garbage bin
- Opening porthole
- Microwave oven
- B&G 7" at the wheel stations
- B&G 12" in the center on the back of the cockpit tabel
- B&G autopilot, depth, speed and wind
- VHF radio
- JL Audio Marine receiver with Blue tooth, NMEA 2000, Sirius XM compatibility .
- Sail locker forward with stainless steel ladder
- Electric vertical windlass with remote control
- Anchor chain counter and remote in cockpit at the port side steering station.
- 6 large mooring cleats
- Double bow roller for anchoring
- Solid wood cockpit floor
- Cockpit table with folding leaves
- Cockpit shower.
- Fully opening transom, covertible into a swim platform, electrically controlled
- Rub rail
- Bow thruster
Sails & Rigging
- 9/10 fractional rig with 2 sets of spreaders
- ICW friendly mast height 63'6"
- Furling main sail
- Furling Genoa
- Two electric Harken primary winches
- 2 Harken winches on cabin house top, one of them electric.
- Bimini with extra sunscreens
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.