|Locatie||on request south Holland, Nederland|
|Lengte over alles||16.84 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||12.57 m|
|Max diepgang||2.1 m|
|Brandstoftanks||150 Liters (Plastic)|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||260 Liters (Plastic)|
Standard with • Teak in cockpit • Variprop 3 blade propellor • Hull epoxy infused in female moulds • Carbonfibre keel structure • Lead bulb keel • Rodrigging • Gas springs for cockpit lockers • Mainsheet system led under deck: ‘German sheeting’ • Rod forestay with Profurl furling system • 6 x Harken Performa winches • Electrical bilge pump with sensor • Refrigerator (accumulator & cooled) • Hot water tank 30l (220v/motor) • Holding tank for toilet • Cockpit shower with hot/cold freshwater • 12V DC system with 2 AGM batteries • Separate engine spiral-cell battery (12V) • Shore power installation Deck & hull • Bottom treatment with 3 layers epoxy primer and layers selfpolishing antifouling • Stainless steel chafing strip along hull • Carbonfibre bow sprit • Electrical anchor winch 1000W • Midships mooring cleats • Electrical Harken Performa halyard winch • Sprayhood in black denim canvas • Removable teak cockpit table • Inhauler system for jib sheets (10:1 purchase) • Complete gennaker package (sheets, blocks, turning blocks, tackline) Mast & rigging • Mast steps • Additional code zero halyard (2:1 purchase) • Steaming light • Combined 3-colour/anchor light LED Interior • Webasto heating system • Additional battery 130Ah • Drawers in galley • Additional indirect LED lights underneath cupboards and galley in saloon • Shelves above berths in aft cabins • Flexima comfort mattres in forward cabin (2020) • Freeboard hung sea berths fitted in both aft cabins
Instruments Raymarine ST70+ system, with: • combined speed/depth transducer • long wind transducer • magnetic compass • Raystar 125+ GPS antenna • SPX10 autopilot computer Above sliding hatch: • 3x Raymarine ST70+ graphical colour displays At port steering wheel pedestal: • Raymarine ?? plotter with WiFi (2019) At SB steering wheel pedestal: • ST70+ instrument control keypad • Suunto magnetic compass • Autopilot control keypad At nav station: • Ray 240E VHF • AIS650 transceiver with antenna splitter In recess near engine panel: • Additional speaker and connection for VHF Sails (all North Sails) Mainsail: (2021) • NPL Tour Xi Grey NorLam Xi09 Grey CRG • 5x full batten • 2 reefs Mainsail: (2012) • 3DL 600 with grey taffeta on both sides • 2x full batten, 3x leech batten • 2 reefs Genoa 108% (no.3): (2012) • 3DL 600X with grey taffeta on both sides • 3 vertical battens • rope luff reefing pad • grey UV protection Genoa 90% (no.4): (2016) • in grey SRP cloth Covers: • Mainsail cover in black denim canvas • Genoa cover in black • 2x steering wheel/pedestal cover in black denim canva
Manufacturer Provided Description
X-Yachts are designed by sailors, for sailors. Every Xperformance yacht is created to perform superbly in all conditions and in all sail configurations. However, many of the very same factors which make the Xp models race winners, also ensure that they are enjoyable fast cruisers.
Xp 38 – Classic w/sliding nav station 3 cabins/1 head € 219.500
Xp 38 – Classic w/fixed nav station 3 cabins/1 head € 220.500
Xp 38 – Classic w/fixed nav station 2 cabins/1 head € 222.000
- Built in sandwich construction with structural foam core
- Bi-directional and uni directional E-glass strategically positioned for strength and weight optimization
- Solid laminate in high stress areas in way of keel top, sail drive and rudder tube.
- Outer surface of hull in white sprayed Gel coat (RAL 9010 white) with 3 waterlines in dark blue Gel coat (RAL 5011 dark blue)
- Hull epoxy infused in female moulds for optimum consolidation and high quality surface finish
- Structural bulkheads in marine plywood varying in thickness from 16-20 mm bonded to hull
- Structural liner moulding laminated into hull. Carbon fibre reinforcements to absorb all loads from keel and mast
- Single point hoist for easy and safe lifting and launching of the yacht
- Bathing ladder in stainless steel mounted on transom
- Hull recessed port lights - Rectangular (6 pcs)
- Built in sandwich construction with structural foam
- E-glass with bi and uni-directional cloth strategically positioned for strength
- Outer surface of deck in white sprayed Gel coat (RAL 9010 white)
- Deck and locker lids moulded in female moulds for highest quality surface finish
- Teak, vacuum applied, 9 mm nominal thickness on cockpit sole and seats
- Variable height bulwark incorporated in deck/hull design providing safe toe rail forward and comfortable hiking aft
- Anchor locker - drained area with space for anchor & optional chain.
- Gas locker compartment, for 2 x 3 kg gas bottle, drained to the sea
- Liferaft can be stored in stb aft cockpit locker. Second liferaft can be stored in port aft locker (max size tbc). Both lockers are hinged aft.
- Gas springs fitted to forward and aft cockpit lockers (4 pcs )
- Halyard locker recessed into cockpit
- Cockpit floor locker, hinged lid, for optional cockpit table
- Xp 38 - Three cabin layout with sliding nav station
- The interior will consist a combination of composite and wooden units.
- Utilising First class craftsmanship and lamination techniques.
- Pre-selected, top grade T-teak veneer, hand polished and varnished to satin finish
- T-teak veneered main bulkheads
- White laminate bulkheads used inside bathrooms, on aft bulkhead and centre bulkhead in aft cabins
- GRP deck head liner with integrated light fittings. Pleated blinds hidden behind soft panelling on coach roof side
- GRP hull liner including heads floor and shower tray
- Floorboards of 16 mm marine plywood with imitated teak and Gaboon plywood inlay stripes and inspection hatches to access bilge.
- Companionway (GRP moulding) with steps of curved unvarnished teak
- Handrails by entrance and alongside coach roof port lights in main cabin
- Oceanair blinds incl fly screen fitted to skylights (6 pcs)
- Large double berth. Marine plywood mattress supports. Mattresses in 120 mm comfort foam. Max size 205 x 178 cm
- 2 x Large double composite wardrobe with shelves and hangers on starboard.
- 2 x night table with lower storage on port side
- Freeboard shelves above berth
- Storage space under owners berth for bedding
- Freeboard lined with white vinyl covered 7 mm panels
- To port: Long L-sofa (240 cm x 61 cm) and dining table, foldable, with centre box with 2 drawers, one for bottles
- To starboard - Standard sliding navigation table (75cm x 56 cm) with storage for navigational stationary and instrument.
- Sliding navigator's seat with storage space for additional navigational and emergency equipment. The "sliding system" enables the navigator to face forward whilst sailing [sofa length with seat in aft position = 135 cm,
sofa length with seat in forward position = 175 cm].
- All sofa fronts in white GRP
- To starboard - Optional 3 cabin version with fixed aft facing nav station: Sofa length of 175 cm, and drawers underneath chart table.
- All sofa front covered with T-teak veneer
- To starboard - Optional 2 cabin version with fixed forward facing nav station: Nav station table with drawers underneath. Sofa length of 220 cm.
- All sofa front covered with T-teak veneer
- Deep shelves behind the back rest including a set stainless steel book holders
- Deep overhead lockers with bottom hinged openings running full length of saloon
- Electrical switch board located above chart table on upper lockers.
- Freeboard lined with white vinyl covered 7 mm panels
- Large double berth (204 cm x 145 cm, max width) Marine plywood mattress support with ventilation holes. Mattresses 120 mm comfort foam.
- Large double composite wardrobe with shelves and hangers . 84 x 70cm
- Freeboard lined with white vinyl
Head & Shower Compartment
- Upper cabinet fronts in heads with T-teak veneer surface
- Bulkheads covered with white laminate
- Tabletop and sink in a white composite moulding
- Mixer taps, single lever luxury for sink and shower
- Electrical pump for shower floor sump, manually operated switch
- Towel rail and grab handle running around table top in stainless steel
- Towel hooks and loo roll holders
- Mirrors above sinks
- Galley, High gloss white Composite moulding L-shaped (151 cm x 172cm).
- Drawer unit with 4 drawers - top 3 drawers for cutlery and bottom drawer dedicated for tools
- Sinks, rectangular recessed stainless steel with single lever mixing tap (2 pcs) including cutting boards / covers
- Cool box, GRP top opened 130 l with 100 mm insulation, built in Isotherm SP, accumulator plate sea water cooled
- Danfoss compressor
- Gimballed Gas cooker - 2 Jet - model Eno One
- White surface lower lockers provide storage space for crockery and food
- T-teak veneer surface upper lockers for plates and food
- 10mm hardened Glass splash board
- Waste bin mounted under sinks
- Main engine 29 HP water cooled diesel engine with S-Drive
- Special engine compartment with sound insulation ensures low noise level in yacht
- Engine easily accessible for service at the forward end, through companionway steps; and from the aft end via removable GRP boxes.
- Folding propeller, 2-bladed bronze for S-drive
- Engine control panel and throttle/gear lever placed in starboard cockpit coaming.
- Engine control panel incorporates rpm meter, hour counter, acoustic alarm for oil pressure and cooling water temperature
- Fuel tank in aluminium for fuel below sofa in saloon. Analogue level gauge, filter with water separator and shut-off valve and deck fill (175 litre)
- 12 V DC system throughout yacht
- X-Yachts main switch board with 27 automatic fuses and 3 analogue meters for fuel, water and battery voltage.
- 12 V DC system for main engine installation
- All cabling terminates in “dry” GRP box fitted behind main electrical panel for added safety
- AGM batteries (total 220 Ah@12 V) securely mounted in forward cabin (2 pcs x 110Ah)
- Separate engine spiral-cell battery (55 Ah, 12 V) mounted near main engine for starting of engine. Engine battery is charged by the engine.
- Shore power installation with shore power inlet mounted in cockpit protected by 10A main fuse. 230V AC distribution box located in aft cabin with integrated ground fault circuit breaker/10A fuse, 230 V AC socket and switches for hot water immersion heater and battery charger.
- Charger 12V/35A, mounted
- Lights fitted for general purpose below deck throughout cabins
- Chart table light fitted
- General lights and dome spotlights integrated in inner liner
- Reading lights throughout aft cabins, main cabin and owners cabin (8 pcs)
Mast and Rigging
- Fractional double spreader keel stepped mast, tapered silver anodized aluminium, specially designed for Xp 38
- Steaming light, Windex with light, tube for additional electrical equipment
- Silver anodized boom with single line reefing and internal boom outhaul, telescopic vang and outer purchase block system
- Central backstay fitted with integral backstay adjuster.
- Chain plates in stainless steel fitted to bull walk/on top of hull (2 pcs)
- Discontinuous rod rigging with rod turnbuckles
- Rod forestay with Profurl furling drum under deck
- Chain plates in stainless steel for forestay and centre backstay (2 pcs)
- Spectra halyards led back to cockpit for easy handling:
- Main halyard 12 mm
- Genoa halyard 12 mm
- Mast head spinnaker halyard 12 mm
- Spectra sheets and polyester control and reefing lines:
- Mainsheet 10 mm
- Genoa Sheet 10 mm
- Furling control line 8 mm
- Cunningham 6mm
- Reef 1 10 mm
- Reef 2 10 mm
- Outhaul 8 mm
- Vang control line 8 mm
- Flag pole, teak with bronze bushing (1 pcs)
- 25 m shore power cable (1 pcs)
- 3 kg gas bottle (1 pcs)
- Fire extinguishers, dry powder of 2 kg each, fitted throughout the yacht (4 pcs) and one fire blanket (1 pcs)
- Fenders, white air-filled with lanyards and X-Yachts logo (4 pcs)
- Mooring ropes, polyester 20 m x 14 mm (2 pcs)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.