|Locatie||Saint Petersburg, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||11.73 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||10.49 m|
|Max diepgang||1.42 m|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||97 gelling|
Nice Boat, Nicely Equipped. Nicely Priced
Be Sure to View the 360 Degree Immersive Virtual Tour
Center Island Owner's Berth
4'8" Draft Wing Keel
Low Engine Hours (940)
In-Mast Roller Furling Main
The Catalina 375 has features that make sailing for the day or for extended periods a pure pleasure. The interior layout is intelligently arranged to provide accommodations you’d expect on a much larger boat. Two separate staterooms provide owners and guests privacy and comfort. The large l-shaped settee can also be converted to a double berth. The galley has ample counter space and storage that the cook will appreciate.
This boat is designed for easy handling and excellent performance. The inboard shrouds allows for tighter sheeting angles and better upwind performance while allowing easy access walking forward. Then in-mast roller furling main and genoa are easily handled without leaving the safety of the cockpit. The cockpit provides comfortable seating that extends onto the coaming as well as the stern rail seats.
The walk through transom makes it easy to get on or off the boat, in or out of the water or dinghy for easy and safety.
We invite you view the virtual tour we have on our website that will give you an accurate presentation of the layout and condition of this boat. We hope you will be impressed enough to consider making this boat your own.
The Main Salon is roomy and well layed out. On the port side is an L-shapped settee. You have the choice of either using a small cocktail table or a large dinning table, that store in the aft cabin, On the staboard side, the settee can easily convert to a table with two facing seats, ideal for playing cards or setting up a computer. The flat screen TV is mounted in the right hand corner.
The Galley features a top loading freezer and front opening refridgerator, a gimbled stove with oven and plenty of storage and counter space, Conveniently located next to the companionway makes passing food and drinks up tho cockpit easy.
To port is the Nav table, features a swing out stool, electrical panel, VHF, Radio, Stereo and AC Panel and room for your lap top.
Owner's Stateroom features a Center Island Queen Berth, with an inner spring mattress and optional insets to enlarge the size.
The Aft cabin entrance is to port next to the Nav Table, with a privacy door and cedar lined closet.
The Head features a seperate shower, vanity and private entrance to Master cabin or to the salon.
- 1600 BTU Air Condition/heat and 4 Hella Fans strategically located.
- Headroom 6'9"
- V-berth w/filler 7' x 6'5"
- Aft Cabin 4'3" x 6'6"
- Opening ports (7)
- Opening hatches (5)
- Interior trim teak
- ST 6002 Smart pilot, type 1 linear drive w/X-10 Corepak
- Raymarine C90W color chart plotter 9"multifunction nav. display w/GPS
- Raymarine ST 60 wind point and speed
- Raymarine ST 60 depth
- Raymarine ST 60 knot/log
- ICOM M422 DSC VHF radio w/command mic in cockpit
- Vesper XB 8000 AIS WiFi and anchor watch
- Victron battery monitor w/blue tooth interface
Hull Hand-laid Solid GRP with a Full Structural~Grid and Hull Liner bonded to the Hull~Vinylester Resin Barrier Coat to Resist Osomatic Blistering~Deck laminated with a FRP/Solid Core Material Laminate and a Bonded Full Fiberglass Headliner~One Piece Fiberglass Deck with Molded-in Non-skid~
Lead Fin Keel with Stainless Steel Attaching Bolts
- Solar Panels w/Victron solar controller w/blue tooth interface
- Marine Battery Charger 30amp
- (2) 4D batteries House/start
- D.C. Electrical System with Safety
- Switch and Panel with Breakers
- A.C. Dockside Power with 6 Outlets,
- Polarity Indicator and Breakers
- Battery Condition Meter
- 115V 30 amp Shore Power Cord
- Anchor Light on Masthead
- Deck Light + Steaming Light on Mast
- Navigation Lights
- Adjustable Halogen Cabin Lights
- Maxwell 1000ST Windlass
- Hella Turbo Fans
Sails and Rigging
• Selden in mast furling mainsail with vertical battens
• 135% furling genoa • Sprit for cruising spinnaker
• Code Zero on furler
• Riding Sail for at anchor
• Electric sail handling winch at companionway
• Heavy duty standing rigging with eleven attachment points
- Hot and Cold Pressure Water System
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Hot and cold shower at transom
- Seperate shower in head
- Electric Macerater
- Holding Tank
- Deck Discharge Outlet
- Valve for Discharge of Holding Tank
Hull and Deck
- Shoal draft lead wing keel
- 45lb Mantus Anchor & Bridle, Fortress FX23 with chain to rode as spare
- LED lights throughout
- Solar Panels w/Victron solar controller w/blue tooth interface
- Hella Turbo fans throughout
- Custom bimini/dodger/connecting panel with stiff bars and handholds
- Windshield Cover for Dodger
- Custom covers for hatches, winches, cockpit table, helm, companionway.
- Stainless Steel Dinghy Davits
- Folding Helm Wheel
- Fiberglass Cockpit Table with Two Folding Leaves
- Walk Through Stern with Removable Helm Seat
- Telescopping Stern Boarding Ladder
- Double Lifelines with Gates Port and Starboard
- Mooring Cleats, Two Fore and Aft
- Molded-In Gel Coat Waterline
- Midwatch Blue Silver Sheer Stripes
- Large Double Anchor Roller
- Molded In Anchor Locker Below Deck Chain + Rode Storage
- Windlass Maxwell 1000ST
- Stainless Steel Handrails Cabin Top
- Stern Rail Port and Starboard
- Anchor Locker
- Double Anchor Rollers
- Bi-Fold Teak Cockpit Companionway Door
- Large Cockpit Locker
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Catalina 375 is bigger in length and volume than any of the same size comparable models from the other leading manufactures. Compare these features to the other brands: larger engine - real teak wood varnished interior - lead keel - large California cockpits - full fiberglass interior liners. To learn more about all the features Catalina offers the serious sailor contact a Catalina expert dealer. They too listen, offer exceptional customer service, outstanding expert knowledge in outfitting your Catalina with todays latest technology.
Preferred Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Preferred Yachts offers this listing on a 50-50 split with PY approved corresponding Florida licensed yacht brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.