|Locatie||Crosshaven, Cork, Ierland|
|Lengte over alles||9.4 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||8.56 m|
|Max diepgang||1.19 m|
|Cabin stahoogte||1.93 m|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||189.27 Liters|
This 2011 Hunter Legend 31 is in exceptionally good condition and has the added advantage of bilge keels which don't deter from her performance. Her inventory includes a shaft driven 21HP Yanmar diesel engine, wheel steering, In-mast furling mainsail, furling headsail, six berths (saloon, forward cabin and aft cabin), heating, chartplotter, auto-pilot, log, speed, depth, wind instruments and more. Viewing highly recommended.
Rigging and Sails
- Mast and boom are by Selden®,
- B & R w/Fractional Sail Plan (swept back spreaders and no backstays)
- Selden Rod Kicker
- Internal Halyards Led to Cockpit
- Furlex 100S forestay furler.
- Mainsheet Purchase System
- Inboard and outboard Jib Tracks w/Adjustable Cars
- In-Mast furling Mainsail by "Doyle"
- Jib, 110% furling w/Acrylic UV by "Doyle"
- Sail Area I : 32.58 ft - J : 9.75 ft - P : 30.50 ft - E : 12.58 ft
- Working Sail Area : 421.00 sq ft
- Hull, FRP/Balsa Sandwich Above Waterline, Solid FRP bottom
- Hull, Structural Grid Reinforcement
- MAXGUARD® Gelcoats for UV Protection
- Bilge Keels,
- Rudder, Balanced Spade, w/Stainless Steel Shaft
- Through-Bolted Hull/Deck Joint w/Full Rubrail w/Stainless Steel Insert
- Anchor Roller, Single
- Anchor locker
- Lewmar VI electric windlass.
- Anchor, chain, warps and fenders
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions, guardrails and opening side gates.
- Stainless Steel handrails on the coachroof
- Mooring Cleats, (6) Stainless Steel
- Sprayhood with grabrail
- Cockpit Table, Pedestal Mounted
- Steering Console w/Single Lever
- Engine Control, Wheel Brake,
- Lewmar® Folding Steering Wheel with Lewmar® Chain and Cable Steering
- Stainless Steel Cockpit "Harken" Traveller Arch for the mainsheet
- 2 x Lewmar 16 self-tailing winches on the coachroof with clutch jammers
- 2 x Lewmar 30 self-tailing genoa sheet winches in the cockpit (near the helm).
- Removable Helm Seat and large cockpit locker to port
- Cockpit cushions and 2 x Rope bags in the cockpit
- Stainless Steel pushpit seats, w/Drink Holders
- Sugar scoop transom w/Stainless Steel Telescoping Ladder
- Transom shower.
- Boat hook.
- Forward cabin with two berths, shelves and opening deck hatch
- Saloon, two settee berths, dinette table with hinging leaf
- Deck Hatch, Opening w/Screen
- Deck Side Windows, Fixed w/Shades
- Electrical Outlets, AC & DC
- Everwear® Laminate Sole
- Satin Finish "Cherry" Woodwork
- Handrails, Hardwood on Both Sides
- Aft facing Navigation Station to port
- L-shaped galley to starboard
- "Force 10" Two Burner gas hob
- Countoure microwave,
- 12v. Fridge,
- Stainless Steel sink,w/cutting board and hot water.
- Electrical Outlets, AC & DC
- Corian® Countertop
- Crockery and cutlery
- Port, (1) Opening, w/Screen
- Storage Cabinets (4)
- Storage Drawers (4)
- Storage Shelving
- Head Compartment to port aft of the Nav. station, with sea-toilet, basin with H/C water and shower. (waste tank for Heads).
- Aft cabin to starboard with a large double berth (athwartships), opening port and storage locker
- Lift-Assisted Engine Access
- Storage Shelving
- "Webasto" Hot air heating
Electrical and Navigation
- 12-Volt DC Electrical System w/Breaker Panel
- 2 x (2017) 12v batteries.
- Battery Charger
- Solar Panel fitted forward of the mast
- Navigation Lights.
- Cabin Lighting (LED)
- Bilge Pump, Electric, Automatic
- Engine Panel, Deluxe w/Alarms and Hour Meter
- Fresh Water System, Pressurized, Hot and Cold
- Gauges, Tank for Fuel, Water, and Waste
- Shore Power System,
- Sump Pump, Shower (pump requires replacing)
- Ritchie Compass
- Raymarine A70d GPS/Chartplotter
- Raymarine ST40 Speed and ST40 Depth
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind (October 2012)
- Raymarine ST6002 Auto-pilot
- Icom IC-M323G DSC VHF Radio
- Cobra submersible handheld VHF
- Sony radio
- Automatic Engine Room Fire Extinguishing System
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors
- Emergency Tiller
- Fire Extinguishers (2)
- Manual and Electric Bilge Pumps
- Horseshoe lifebuoy
- Fog Horn.
- Fire Blanket.
Antifouled July 2019
New hull and shaft anode
Double gas locker
"Mali" is mint and that's not a word that I use often. She is a user friendly cruising yacht with the added advantage of twin keels that allow her to go into bays and creeks that other boats her size wouldn't dare go into. Viewing is highly recommended."
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.