Manufacturer Provided Description
The Catalina 375 is bigger in length and volume than any of the same size comparable models from the other leading manufactures. Compare these features to the other brands: larger engine - real teak wood varnished interior - lead keel - large California cockpits - full fiberglass interior liners. To learn more about all the features Catalina offers the serious sailor contact a Catalina expert dealer. They too listen, offer exceptional customer service, outstanding expert knowledge in outfitting your Catalina with todays latest technology.
12 Reasons to Own a Catalina 375
- Interiors are crafted with teak cabinetry and trim with a natural varnish finish for beauty and durability.
- Keels are lead with stainless steel bolts for greater stability and less maintenance.
- Deck hardware and rigging (including backstays) is oversized for offshore reliability.
- Large fuel, water and holding tanks provide extended cruising range.
- Powerful sail plans with inboard shrouds and generous genoa tracks are fitted for better performance.
- Wide weather decks and higher lifelines ease movement to the foredeck.
- Cavernous storage with easy access allows you to bring everything you need.
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems are logically engineered for easy maintenance onshore and off.
- The real live-aboard interior has a large, usable head and shower, plus a functional galley with plenty of storage.
- An economical reliable 40 hp. Yanmar diesel has excellent cruising speed and plenty of reserve power.
- Carries CE category "A" certification (the highest available).
- A 37-footer that's really a thirty-seven foot hull length (not just LOA).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.