|Locatie||Rock Hall, Maryland, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||12.52 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||10.59 m|
|Max diepgang||1.12 m|
|Totaal zeilopervlak||714 ft²|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||16.76 m|
|Cabin stahoogte||2.08 m|
|Motor merk||Yanmar 3JHE|
|Motor model||Yanmar 3JHE|
|Ontwerper||Bob Johnson, N.A.|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||130 gelling|
Many sailors move to a trawler for comfort and space, but why stop sailing when you can cruise aboard the SP Cruiser! This vessel offers comfort in any weather, the liveability of a trawler and the high level of craftsmanship that Island Packets are known for. The SP Cruiser is perfect for the sailor who is thinking about moving to a power yacht, but does not want to give up the beauty and tranquility of sailing. This is a one-owner yacht that has been modified and upgraded to include some of the features of the Mk II model that came along in 2014. In 2017, the pilothouse seating was converted to include a hi/lo bench and a pneumatic table support to make it a double berth, allowing for six people to sleep comfortably on board in three separate cabins. "Half Shell" has been well-maintained and is ready for her new owner to set sail or live aboard!
Working Sail Area : 714.00 sq ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
The SP Cruiser offers year round boating comfort, trawler-like livability and motoring performance, simple and versatile sailing and legendary IP quality and value. Among many unique features are the SP Cruiser's twin cockpits. One aft, perfect for the morning's first cup of coffee, plus one forward?just the right place for a group to sit while cruising or at anchor on a beautiful day. Large opening side and back windows in the enclosed deckhouse offer panoramic views while the center windshield panel hinges upward to allow socializing with family and friends in the forward cockpit. Control of this vessel is made easy and comfortable with dual helm and companion chairs plus a large console forward of the wheel for engine controls and instrumentation. An optional autopilot gives you the ability to steer the boat from virtually any location aboard with a wireless handheld control. And with the dual swivel chairs and L-shaped settee with folding table, this is a wonderful spot to have a meal or play a game of cards? regardless of what the weather is doing outside.
Key Features of this High-Quality Vessel
* One-owner vessel
* Owners had the interior upgraded to be like the newer Mark II cabin, which included a hi-lo table in the pilothouse. The boat will sleep six in three separate cabins.
* Bottom Painted October, 2018
* 3' 8" Draft - perfect for Florida & Bahama cruising
* Bow thruster
* Autopilot with wireless handheld control
* Pilothouse steering with great visibility
* Electric Lewmar Sto-Winch for all sail controls
* Furling mainsail
* Jib boom for easy tacking
* Forward-center cockpit with dining table
* New cockpit cushions 2019
* Aft cockpit with access to swim platform and dinghy davit
* Yanmar 110 HP Diesel with just 1500 hours
* Mase 8kw Generator with less than 500 hours
* Fixed prop on boat and a Max-Prop folding prop as spare on board
* Island Packets are known for their superior quality, design and performance
* Professionally maintained.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.