|Locatie||Chaguaramas, Trinidad en Tobago|
|Lengte over alles||12.14 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||3.51 m|
|Max diepgang||1.55 m|
|Totaal zeilopervlak||681 ft²|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||17.73 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||95 gelling|
2008 Beneteau Oceanis in superb condition currently located at Crews Inn Marina in Trinidad. Voila’ is that rare sailboat ( NEVER chartered) to which you can bring your personal belongings, buy a few groceries and sail away. She is the three cabin, 2 head version with a lowering salon table with cushions for extra sleeping quarters. 16,000 BTU Dometic air conditioning installed February, 2022 for your comfort! All new batteries for house, engine ,windlass, winch and bow thruster. Low engine hours (844) on Yanmar 3JH4E engine. Furling Genoa and stack pack for main along with an electric winch make sail handling easy. All sail lines lead to cabin top clutches. Twin helms with instruments, Bimini and Dodger and full seat cushions add to your cockpit comfort. Three solar panels power your DC needs and a watermaker allows you more freedom. Voilà comes with a complete galley with all cooking and eating tools and utensils ( even some food staples). There are nice towels and linens for 6. She is already located in the best non hurricane island in the Caribbean so you needn’t make that slog down island. Jump aboard and explore Trinidad, Tobago, Grenada, Grenadines and all the windwards, truly the best sailing!
- Yanmar 3JH4E engine 40 hp with 844 hours
- Volvo Penta dripless shaft seal
- Max Power bow thruster
- Quick anchor windlass
- Spade anchor 44 lb. and 10 mm anchor chain
- Spare danforth type anchor with chain and rode
- Harken 40 ST 2 speed ELECTRIC winch
- Harken 40 ST 2 speed winch
- 2 Harken 46 ST 2 speed winches
- 2 house batteries installed 2022, 300 amp hours under warranty
- 2 windlass and bow thruster batteries installed 2020 but unused due to Covid
- New engine start battery installed 2020 but unused due to Covid
- Dometic 16000 BTU installed 2022 with Venturi valve
- Diesel salon heater Eberspacher D4 ducted throughout
- Stack pack and lazy jacks 2020
- Mainsail and Genoa(150) cleaned and stitched 2020, then Covid for 2 years
- Asymmetric Spinnaker like new
- Rigging for Solent sail
- Solent sail like new
- Spinnaker pole
- Genoa roller fuller
- Sea safe life raft 6 person packed 2017
- Plastimo inflatable Dingy, model 270 RA
- Weaver snap davits
- Yamaha 4 stroke outboard model F4, fully serviced
- 5 self inflating life vests with PLBs/ Mcmurdo smart find AIS
- Safety harnesses
- Man overboard harness and lift
- Horseshoe ring
- Plastimo manual bilge pump 925/1038 in cockpit
- Mcmurdo EPIRB G5 smartfind 406 GPS August, 2017
- Iridium Go! Satellite phone
- Medical kit for a small hospital
- Katadyn Power Survivor 40 E watermaker
- 2 140 watt solar panels on stainless arch
- 1 flexible 100 watt solar panel
- 3 Victron solar controllers
- Victron Battery Monitor BMV 702
- Dolphin Battery Charger 40 amp
- Victron 12v Inverter 300 watt
- Battery isolator
- Silent Wind web antenna and router
- Omni max antenna 12/24 volt
- 2 Jabsco manual toilets with 2020 pump assembly and new extra pump assembly with spare rebuild kit
- New towels and linens
- Vitrigo freezer and refrigerator 12 v
- Eno Ocean butane cooker with 2 burners, oven and broiler and 3 butane tanks
- Pots, pans, skillets glasses, silverware, knives and dishes
- LP gas alarm hard wired to 12 v
- Quick water heater via engine or shore power
- Aquajet house water pump
- Viking bilge pump
- 2 Whale sump pumps for showers
- Cockpit shower
- VDO stereo/ CD player with new cockpit speakers
- Blaupunkt subwoofer
- Stan 24 inch 12 v television with DVD player
- Oceanair coverings on ports and hatches
- Electronics Raymarine Equipment
E80 chart plotters at nav station and cockpit
E80 Radar 2 kw
ST 60 tridata (3)
ST 6002 Smart Autopilot
AIS 350/650 receiver
Navionics multi card reader
Navionics cards for UK, Ireland and Caribbean
- Plastimo compass Olympic 135 (2)
- ICOM 505 VHF radio with RAM in cockpit
- Tools and more tools
- Dock lines and more
- Many fenders
- Cleaning and polishing chemicals
- 220 shore power cord
- Stern anchor with chain and rode
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table cover
- Companionway cover
- Winch covers
A new generation of cruising yachts. The Océanis 40 is an unequivocal invitation to delight in her design, comfort and performance. The interior architecture and design are by Nauta Design. This great Italian name, a benchmark in the super yacht world, has helped the Océanis 40 achieve her true personality, one of contemporary lines where luminosity, comfort and wellbeing take precedence on board.
- Yanmar 40 HP engine with drive shaft transmission.
- Engine mounting built into hull inner molding.
- Engine compartment insulated with soundproofing foam.
- Ventilation secured by an air intake and forced air exhaust on transom.
- Engine access through an opening located under companionway steps supported by two gas struts.
- 2 side access hatches in the aft cabins for maintenance.
- Stainless steel drive shaft with molded GRP protection in the hull.
- Fixed three-blade propeller.
- 200-litre rotomoulded fuel tank with electronic gauge located under aft port berth.
- Sea water and diesel filter with sediment reservoir.
- Engine control panel with built-in key start located in the cockpit to starboard near the helm seat.
- The hull is of single-skinned GRP construction.
- Local areas of reinforcement (keel, rudder, chainplates, hull / deck joint) serve to strengthen the structure.
- A single-skinned structural inner molding is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chainplate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) ensuring their distribution and so guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface of the inner molding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The standard hull color is white with silver livery; a Steel Blue color hull is available as an option.
- Rectangular stainless steel double sink.
- Mixer tap with hot and cold pressurized water.
- Stainless steel gimballed 2-burner hob and oven with stainless steel safety rail.
- Top-opening 170 L icebox with 12 V refrigerating unit.
- White laminated worktop.
- Stowage:1 locker with double doors under sink with waste bin.
- 1 cutlery drawer.
- 1 locker with 2 shelves under the drawer.
- 4 high closed stowage shelves.
- 1 shelf with stainless steel fiddle.
- Lighting:2 halogen deck head lights.
- 1 light over hob.
- Openings:2 hull ports (1 port / 1 starboard) with curtains.
- 1 double panoramic window with pleated blinds.
- 1 large side window to port with 2 opening deck ports (300 x 120) in coaming and blinds.
- The deck is of glass fibre and balsa sandwich construction for optimum strength / weight ratio as well as excellent heat and sound insulation.
- All working areas and areas of movement around the deck are provided with a non-slip, diamond point finish.
- 1 large side window to starboard with 1 opening deck port (300 x 120) in coaming and blind.
- 1 opening deck hatch (442 x 442) with blind / mosquito screen.
- 4 cockpit stowage lockers:
- 1 locker to port.
- 1 locker to starboard.
- 1 locker under starboard helm seat.
- 1 wet locker between helm seats.
- 1 gas locker for 2 bottles located under port helm seat.
- Teak slatted cockpit benches.
- Twin steering consoles with stainless steel handrail, capable of taking navigation instruments (instruments available as an option).
- 1 column-mounted compass at each helm position.
- Engine control panel located near the starboard helm seat.
- GRP cockpit table, with 2 folding leaves, oddments locker, bottle rack or pivoting support (option) to take chart reader (option), stainless steel handrail, 12 V socket and lamp with shade.
- 2 winch handle pockets.
- GRP self-draining cockpit sole.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.