|Lengte over alles||12.35 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||10.69 m|
|Max diepgang||2.5 m|
|Min. diepgang||2.5 m|
|Motor merk||Volvo Penta|
|Aandrijving typ||Sail drive|
|Brandstoftanks||90 Liters (Aluminium)|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||200 Liters (Roestvrij staal)|
A highly specified cruiser/racer from the renowned Danish Yard, combining highly regarded build quality with great performance, huge race sail wardrobe, professionally maintained and many great race results – must be sold!
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Having been professionally maintained and skippered under her current ownership since 2016, GODSPEED has had many updates, with her most recent refits being done in early 2019, she enjoys a very comprehensive sail wardrobe and has had many impressive race results making her the perfect cruiser/racer as she still enjoys a beautifully crafted interior for comfortable but fast cruising, as X-Yachts are known for. A new commercial project means that the seller is having to sell GODSPEED and let her next owner enjoy her.
Her highlights include:-
- Painted carbon fibre mast and boom.
- Carbon spinnaker pole.
- Extensive sail wardrobe of 8x sails.
- Tuff luff forestay.
- Replaced flush deck roller furler.
- 3-cabin 1-heads interior layout.
- Volvo Penta diesel engine on a saildrive producing 40hp.
- Replaced helming compass.
- Depth Sounder.
- Wind speed & direction.
- Cockpit and interior speakers.
- Wireless mobile speaker.
- Replaced VHF radio.
- GPS Chart Plotter.
- Instruments mounted at the base of the mast.
- MOB system.
- Radar Reflector.
- Satellite antenna.
- Electric anchor windlass
- Replaced gas oven/stove.
- Replaced water heater.
- Interior joinery has been re-varnished.
- Cockpit cover.
- Replaced sprayhood.
- Carbon steering wheel.
- Teak to the cockpit seat bases
- Transom Shower.
- Hinged bathing ladder.
- Life raft.
- Optional removable anchor locker.
“My X-41 ONE DESIGN was totally refitted this year in February and March 2019. All services on engine where done, new “International“ antifouling applied, new furling system on the forestay, new toilet, new wiring, new autopilot. I have won several regattas with her and we did four Atlantic crossings on our own keel. She has a perfect rating, she is not modified and can still sail as a ONE DESIGN racer. Extra Taff Luff is there and there is a cockpit cover. She may only need a new Racing Main sail to be competing at the top of her class. She has just finished the last Austrian Offshore Championship in 3rd place Spring 2019.”
The X-41 is something very special. Never before has a one-design yacht seized the imagination of sailors all round the globe with such speed. The demand from the international sailing community has been unprecedented and 70 of these sleek racers were purchased within 18 months of the design’s launch in 2006. The class continues to grow with the same pace that the X-41 shows on the water. ISAF recognition can only accelerate the popularity of this thrilling design. X-Yachts has a special magic when it comes to the creation of one-designs. The X-79 and X-99 led the way and the X-35, launched in 2005, quickly established classes in more than fifteen countries and has held ISAF-approved World Championships since 2007.
The X-41 is the latest thoroughbred to leave the stable. She is designed to perform under both ORCi and IRC, in addition to one-design racing. She also boasts a beautifully crafted interior and is a comfortable boat to cruise.
Be careful! Sail one of these exciting and adaptable yachts and you may discover that life is not complete without an X-41.
The X-41 has sparkling performance. The long hull length, low centre of gravity and T-keel create a yacht that is stiff and strong. The carbon mast and boom, coupled with a non-overlapping headsail, allow great responsiveness and a choice of rig and deck gear allows owners to create a racer/cruiser to suit their style.
This is a modern and efficient sailing machine and being aboard is a thrilling experience.
Owning an X-41 opens doors to a world of competition and adventure. Impressive IRC and ORCi performance is coupled with a one-design racing that continues to attract the most discerning owners. Some of the world’s best sailors are drawn to an ever-evolving calendar of events that takes in many of Europe’s premiere competitions.
Away from the racecourse the X-41 can show a softer side in cruising mode. Expect quick passage times while enjoying the simple, elegant interior.”
Text taken from the X-Yachts’ brochure for the X-40 One Design
“Alan Andrews details the reasons why /SW/'s Boat of the Year judges declared this versatile racer, "Best Crossover."
“X-Yachts' new 41-foot racer is the boat with which you do anything and everything. With stellar performance, clean design, and attention to detail in its hardware, construction, it was a standout in a crowded field of crossover designs, boats as well suited for racing as they are for cruising…
…The helm on this boat feels great; smooth with no friction in the Jefa rudder bearings and steering components controlled with a 67-inch carbon wheel. Upwind there is a touch of weather helm pressure to keep the helmsman happy and in touch with the boat's feel. The helmsman has terrific visibility from the weather side with the jib tell-tales, oncoming waves, and up-course breeze all visible. Downwind the helm is again light and responsive, but also positive…
…The interior of the X-41 will work well for distance as well as day racing. Aft on each side of the boat, under the cockpit, are double berths with pipe berths. The mid-cabin settee/berths sleep another body to weather on hinged platforms. For the serious racer, the cabin table pulls off its base, revealing a stainless steel tube that now serves as a grab bar/divider to keep the headsails where they are stowed instead of in a pile to leeward…
…X-Yachts have paid a lot of attention to both the broad-brush concept and also to details with the X-41. They have a combination of hull shape, keel, rudder, and rig that sails as a raceboat should, is relatively easy to keep in the groove, and is winning races. The sail-handling areas and interior work well, and many hardware details add to the mix.”
Extracts from article taken from Sailing World’s 12th December 2007 edition, Author; Alan Andrews
- Our understanding is that the yacht is compliant with the EU’s Recreational Craft Directive and is categorised ‘A’ for up to 10 persons.
- White GRP hull constructed using a sandwich construction of E-glass and PVC foam.
- Hull created using a female mould.
- Vinylester resin used for the outer layers for added resistance to osmosis and polyester resin thereafter.
- Varied core thickness and density as required to reduce weight from lesser loaded areas whilst maximising strength were required.
- Areas around high load areas such around the keel framework and rudder bearings etc are constructed out of solid fibreglass rather than with the foam sandwich.
- Galvanised steel framework to support the keel and mast loads and maintaining both toughness and responsiveness.
- Additional structural support is created from a moulded fibreglass liner.
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Deck is bonded to the hull with adhesive
- GRP deck laminated in vinylester resin, vacuum-bagged with a sandwich construction.
- Exposed deck surfaces finished in white gelcoat and non-slip finish
- GRP non-slip, and cockpit sole.
- Teak to the cockpit seat bases.
Keel & Rudder:
- Performance orientated fin keel with iron fin and lead T-shaped bulb
- Deep spade rudder with Jefa bearings
Engine & gearbox:
- Volvo Penta D2-40 40hp inboard diesel engine.
- Saildrive gearbox.
- Single lever gear/throttle control.
Service & Maintenance:
- Date of last engine service (all filters and impeller replaced) – March 2019.
- Engine hours 3,841 as of May 2019.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 180cm Carbon fibre steering wheel operating friction free direct cable steering.
- 2-bladed folding propeller.
- 12vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 230v AC via shorepower or an inverter.
- 1x 12vDC engine start battery??
- 2x 12vDC service batteries – exact age unknown but since 2017.
- 12v/230v automatic battery charger.
- Inverter transferring 12v DC into 230v AC.
- 12vDC engine-mounted alternator
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- Pressurised hot and cold water supplied via 12vDC pressure pump
- Hot & cold pressurised water to galley, heads, shower and transom shower.
- Hot water heater with insulated tank and immersion heater.
- Water heater replaced – 2019.
- Replaced fittings on the seacocks – 2019.
- Warm air diesel fired heating to the cabin.
- 1x 12vDC electric bilge pump with manual override control.
- 1x manual bilge pump.
- 90 litres aluminium fuel tank.
- 200 litres stainless steel fresh water tank.
- 50 litre holding tank connect to the heads with a bypass valve.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
(All electronics except for the chart plotter are from 2016 and the more recently fitted autopilot, the cabling to the electronics were replaced - 2019).
- B&G Autopilot - 2019.
- B&G AIS receiver.
- Replaced steering compass magnetic - 2019.
- B&G Digital steering compass.
- B&G Depth sounder.
- B&G Log.
- B&G Windspeed and direction.
- B&G GPS chart plotter.
- B&G Radar.
- Radar reflector.
- B&G 3x Mast mounted digital repeater displays.
- 2x Multi diplays in the cockpit
- A Windows Surface for navigation and weather routing.
- Replaced VHF radio - 2019.
- Replaced gimballed gas stove with two burners and oven - 2019.
- Sink with hot & cold water supplies.
- Replaced manual flush marine heads - 2019.
- Hot & cold pressurised water supply to the wash basin and shower.
- 2x Interior speakers.
- 2x cockpit speakers.
- Megaboom wireless mobile speaker.
Summary of Accommodation:
- The interior layout has a double berth in the fore cabin with a hanging locker and deck hatch.
- The heads with a shower, replaced WC and wash basin is positioned forward of the saloon on the starboard side with a door from the saloon, deck ventilation hatch.
- The interior joinery is made of hand polished teak veneers with a satin finish and white melamine lining to the hull interior and deckhead.
- The interior joinery has been re-vanished – 2019.
- Halogen interior lighting
- Teak and holly covering to the cabin sole in the main cabin and sleeping cabins.
- Recessed down lighters.
- The saloon area provides a comfortable and light place to relax with a sofa to each side of the boat which each have a storage ledge adjacent with removable storage units, a central drop-leaf table with and combined cabinet which can be removed for when racing if preferred. 4x opening portholes and a deckhead hatch. 4x steps to the companionway lead up to the cockpit.
- The L-shaped galley area is positioned to the port side at the base of the companionway provides for a stainless steel gimballed combined gas oven and stove, single bowl stainless steel sink with a mixer tap over. The galley also has a top opening refrigerator plus cupboard draw and shelf space and worktop. The worktop is moulded from a vinylester gelcoat.
- To the starboard side there is the navigation area with a stool and chart table. The chart table has a raised fiddle to the edge and is hinged to provide storage and a further draw to the end. A panel provides space for electronics to be fixed to.
- The twin aft cabins each have a double berth, hanging locker, an opening porthole to the cabin superstructure and another to the cockpit.
- Custom designed and engineered tapered white painted carbon mast with two pairs of swept back spreaders and spinnaker pole track.
- Carbon spinnaker pole.
- Carbon boom with a German mainsheet system.
- Range of jammers to either side of the companionway entrance.
- Rigid boom vang.
- Genoa deck mounted tracks and cars able to be adjusted from the cockpit.
- Discontinuous rod rigging and permanent Spectra backstay with flicker that is controlled by X-Yachts/Ronstan magic wheel.
- X-Yachts under deck main sheet system which is lead back to the aft most winches.
- Double operated trim lines for Cunningham, outhaul and vang.
- Outboard tip cups to the shrouds’ deck fittings include a scale for a guide to trimming.
- Replaced roller furler for the genoa - 2019.
- Tuff luff forestay.
- 2x Harken 2-speed self-tailing primary winches.
- 2x Harken 2-speed self-tailing winches position on the cabin roof either side of the companionway.
- 2x Harken 2-speed self-tailing mainsheet/spinnaker winches situated most aft in the cockpit.
- 3x symmetrical spinnakers by Banks Sails (described as quite old but not often used).
- 1x Asymmetrical spinnaker by Banks Sails (described as quite old but not often used).
- 1x J4 furling headsail by Banks.
- 1x J3 carbon sail with taffetta by One Sails – 2019.
- 1x Dacron cruising mainsail.
- 1x Dacron cruising furling jib.
- Stainless steel pushpit and pulpit, matching stanchions with double rail stainless steel guard wires.
- Removable anchor locker box with sealable top cover for when the locker box is removed.
- Halyard bags by the companionway entrance.
- Replace transom shower - 2019.
- Bathing ladder.
Anchoring & Mooring:
- 12vDC Electric anchor windlass - removable with the anchor box.
- Anchor with anchor chain (length not known).
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Mainsail cover
- Wheel cover
Sprayhood – not used since before 2016.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
- 10-person Life raft last serviced – March 2019.
- MOB recovery system.
- 1x Lifebuoy.
- 1x Danbouy.
- 1x Throwing line.
- 10x Personal AIS flares.
- Spinlock lifejackets.
- Safety location chart.
- Medical emergency reference book.
- First Aid kit.
James McNeil t/a Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. James McNeil t/a Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Dedicated client accounts provided by stakeholder Grabau International Limited are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.