|Lengte over alles||12.75 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||11.17 m|
|Max diepgang||2.49 m|
|Motor merk||VOLVO PENTA|
|Aandrijving typ||Sail drive|
|Brandstoftanks||1 x 120 Liters (Staal)|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||1 x 360 Liters (Plastic)|
OTTIME CONDIZIONI GENERALI - REALLY GOOD CONDITIONS
NUMEROSE VELE DA REGATA IN DOTAZIONE LISTA SU RICHIESTA - MANY REGATTA SAILS AVAILABLE LIST ON REQUEST
IMMAGINE DI REPERTORIO - NOT ORIGINAL PHOTO
ELETTRONICA NUOVA B&G COMPLETA ANNO 2017 - ALL COMPLETE ELECTRONICS B&G NEW YEAR 2017
Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
Sly 42 is a Fast Cruiser with racer performance, but with ease of manoeuvres marking it as a winner for tranquil pleasure sailing, even with a crew of just two. Offers motor-powered manoeuvring agility and excellent liveability in both its interiors and on deck.
- The hull and deck are in recessed mould sandwich with E-glass and carbon fibre surfacing, and frame in PVC and epoxy resin, the latter guaranteeing hull protection against osmosis.
- The hull, deck and cockpit will have a white gel-coat finish.
- On the coach roof, cockpit deck and walkways, a non-slip finish is provided by a special coat of ice white ?Awl-Grip?.
- The bulkheads are in 27 mm ?Laricross? sandwich panelling, except for the mast bulkhead which is in composite.
- The structure, with recess-moulded frame floor with biaxial structures in E-glass and unidirectional structures in carbon fibre laminated with epoxy resin, ensures the spread of all stress and pressure points to guarantee equal and reduced strain on the hull.
- The hull and deck are glued on a 120 mm overlay flange.
- The toenail is produced in solid, unvarnished teak, screwed and glued to the hull
- The keel is composed of a foundry-moulded cast iron fin produced from a numerically controlled milled model as support to a lead bulb.
- The fin is fixed to the hull by means of stainless steel tie rods and bolts and a stainless steel plate resinated in glass fibre.
- The bulb is produced from an alloy of lead and 3% antimony, foundry-moulded from a numerically controlled milled model.
- The bulb is also reinforced by internal caging in stainless steel rod.
- The rudder is composed of a rectangular-section carbon fibre shaft produced in autoclave with pre-pregnated fibres rotating on two self-aligning bearings.
- The blade is made from numerically controlled recess moulding with unidirectional and biaxial fibres in E-glass laminated with epoxy resins.
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione