|Locatie||Savannah, Georgia, Verenigde Staten|
|BTW-status||BTW niet van toepassing|
|Lengte over alles||10.06 m|
|Max diepgang||2.01 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||26 gelling|
This Beneteau has been on the market for more than 30 days (Aug 10th). If you are thinking of making an offer, submit it today and let's make a deal!
Highly sought after but hard to find. Race ready. Extra Sails.
The Beneteau First 10R is a racer/cruiser and is fast. She can cruise easily at 8 knots or more in good sailing conditions.
Powerful sail plan with asymmetrical spinnaker and a bulb keel.
Power is provided by a reliable Yanmar diesel engine.
The cockpit features a very large steering wheel, open transom, and seating underneath storage.
The Interior has a galley with a stove and sink.
The main salon has dual sofas that can be used for berths
The Head is forward in the bow area and sails can be loaded through the roof.
Equipped with a Main that was new in 2014. There are three Headsails depending on conditions. A Light #1 (2018), Heavy #1 (2016), and a #3 (2014) Choose your Spinnaker from a Full Assymetrical, Reduced A sail, or a Code Zero. There is also a Bow Sprit on the starboard bow to attach your spinnaker if need be.
The Rigging is original but reported to be in great shape and the 4 Winches are all self tailing
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Hunter, Morgan, and Pearson vessels for sale. If you're in the Hinesville, Hilton Head Island, Statesboro, or Pooler areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other racing sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The vessel is in good condition. The engine is clean and well maintained. The Interior has beautiful light wood that goes well with the white upholstery. The wood on cockpit hatches is weathered, but otherwise in good shape.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Head (Forward)
- Ice Box (Included)
- Nav Station (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Sea Cocks (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- Battery Switch (Included)
- Bluetooth (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Closed Water Cooling Sys. (Included)- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Rudder (Included)
- Rudder Indicator (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Masthead Light: (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- Backstay (Included)- Boom (Included)
- Chain Plates (Included)
- Lifelines (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Rigging Hardware (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Traveler (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)
- Genoa (Included)- Main Sail (Included)
- Reefing Mainsail (Included)
- Rigged For Single Handed (No)
- Spinnaker Sheets (Included)