I : 46.00 ft
J : 14.33 ft
P : 42.00 ft
E : 13.75 ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
the DUFOUR 385 Grand'large, has been designed for ocean sailing as well as family cruising. Everything has been thought out with concern for comfort and safety. The hull, designed by UMBERTO FELCI is streamline and very stable. The main beam is extended aft and gives excellent stiffness under sail. The deck layout is suitable for the open sea and family cruising. The twin helm positions make circulation and maneuvering easier. The coach roof is equipped with long hand rails so that you can get around in complete safety. Space and harmony characterise this seaworthy interior. In short, the DUFOUR 385 Grand'Large is the ideal yacht where comfort, safety, ease of handling and quality of construction are essential for the enjoyment of saling.
- Teak trimmed seats, GRP sole.
- 2 large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestals, with angle bracket for navigation instruments.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman's sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel at hand of the helmsman on portside.
- Transom open in centre by tipping helmsman's seat giving access to the swim/boarding platform.
- Gas cylinder locker in aft port seat.
- Life raft stowage in dedicated locker under helmsman seat.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Stainless steel bathing ladder
Rigging and Sails
- Anodised aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders, rigged 15/16, deck stepped.
- Anchor and steaming lights; Boom topping lift cleat.
- Anodised aluminium boom equipped with 2 single line reefing system.
- Genoa furler.
- Grounded rigging system.
- Continuous standing rigging in single strand stainless steel cable and chrome plated bronze turnbuckles including: forestay, double backstay, cap shrouds, inter and lower shrouds
- Running rigging in pre-stretched textile including : Main and Genoa halyards, boom topping lift, Main and Genoa sheets, 2 reef lines, outhaul line, Mainsheet car control line, furling line, boom vang tackle.
- Mainsail equipped with 2 broad reef bands, with battens and bag.
- Special furling Genoa in Cross cut with anti-UV protection.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.