|Lengte over alles||21.62 m|
|Min. diepgang||3.3 m|
|Bouwer||CN Yacht 2000|
Wonderous lines, and carefully designed to sail shorthanded, with or without crew. Felci 71, MARDOR is now available on the market for the next owner.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Composite construction using mixed glass-kevlar impregnated with vinyl epoxy resin and core-cell sandwich, glued vacuum carbon reinforcements.
- The panels are in vacuum laminated carbon composite and resined on the hull and deck joint, thus creating a very rigid and resistant monolithic structure.
- Teak deck.
Keel & Rudder:
- Stainless still keel with torpedo at the end.
- Glass kevlar carbon rudder with stainless still shaft.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Cummins professional working engine turbo intercooler (INT intermittent engine, for fishing boat, which is completely different from pleasure engines). No electronics. Hours 2,000 in 15 years - completely overhauled at 1,600 hours. New exhaust raiser 2021 – 335 horse power - speed max 12.5kt, low range speed 9.5 kt, cruise range 10kt.
- ZF oversize hydraulic gearboxes.
- Oversize Aquadrive mating between shaft and engine with PSS water tight.
- Fire extinguisher to engine room.
- Engine room has special high-speed train insulation rubber and wood, including special material for anti-vibration and sound in engine bilge. Outside there is no noise at all and you should check the RPM to understand that the engine is running.
- Double Racor filters for water separation. One Racor for filtering fuel between main tank to daily tank, and automatic shut off for petrol to the engine.
- 2 x Automatic bilge pumps in engine room.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine last serviced: Annually.
- Cruising speed – approx. 10 knots.
- Maximum speed – approx. 12 knots.
- Litres per hour - Low range 14lt - cruising speed 16lt.
- Considering 16lt hour range - 1000 miles total travel distance.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Bruntons Varifold 4 blades fixed propeller.
- Hydraulics Max-Power 300 retractable bow thruster - 25 KW.
Cariboni Electro-Hydraulic Control Unit:
- Electro-hydraulic control for mainsail furler, bow thruster, furling jib, stern garage.
- 3 x Hydraulic pumps.
- Hydraulic garage door.
- Hydraulic PTO on generator
- Navteck classical 5 way input control units - manual and electric (back stay – genoa halyard – under deck piston for tensioning genoa furler – stay sail under deck piston – vang double effect piston up and down.
- PLC automatic control of the entire hydraulic system, and for furling angle of the vang which it will place in position automatically before furling starts.
- Fast vang release on gibe.
- Buttons on steering consoles both sides to control furling main, furling genoa, vang control up and down.
Cariboni Manual Hydraulic Controls:
- Cariboni 2-speed/5 ways.
- Halyard cylinders.
- Staysail tensioning cylinders.
- Furling tensioning cylinders.
- Dual-action vang for automatic mainsail angle tensioning.
Voltage Systems and Shore Power:
- Shorepower converter transformer automatically 110v in 220 to run all systems (American equipment).
- 220/110 shower power stabilizer transformer.
- 220V equipment.
- 24V power for services.
- 32 x 6V batteries for servicing a total 1,600 amps (2020).
- Emergency battery to service SSB and VHF, placed on higher sea level.
- 4x24VEngine and generator starting batteries.
- 5 x Mastervolt (3x100A – 1x50A --1x30A) Battery Chargers.
- Inverter 5000W Mastervolt
- 1 x Alternator per engine.
- 1 x 130A alternator for services (plus one spare).
- 1 x Onan generator, 17.5Kw with PTO.
- Maintenance completely 1,600 hours.
- Yearly maintenance.
- Total hours now circa 2000.
- New raisers etc. 2021.
- Scuba compressor charging 6 bottles at a time.
- Air compressor 50l tank in garage/anchor locker/engine room.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 1 x Water-heater 80l 2000w connected also with engine.
- 2 x Fresh water pumps by Gianneschi automatically switched every 4 hours.
- 2 x Salt water pumps by Gianneschi automatically switched every 4 hours.
- Direct connection from shore with pressure reducer.
- One 24V desalinator by Shenker 150 l hour - 2019 new.
- One 220 desalinato HP 400 l hour - new 2021.
- 2 x Bilge pumps in each bilge compartments automatically driven in total 10.
- 1 x Manual “Monster” bilge pumps located in keel bilge.
- Emergency aspiration by engine from bilges.
Grey & Black Water:
- 2 x Grey tank with macerators.
- 2 x Black tanks with macerators.
- Total fuel capacity of 1,500 litres.
- Total water capacity 1,000 litres.
Grey/Blackwater Holding Tanks:
- Greywater capacity of 170 litres.
- Blackwater capacity of 200 litres.
- B&G Hercules Race - with 8 x 20-20 jumbo LCDs and 7 FFD LCDs (2 x in cockpit and 5 x below decks – in each cabin, the saloon and at nav. station).
- B&G autopilot with gyrocompass – with remote control from: steering, nav. station and saloon.
- Raymarine autopilot with gyrocompass – with remote control from steering, nav. station and saloon.
- Marsili hydraulic steering with electronic rudder and pilot dampenings for efficient routing.
- 2 x Independent Raymarine AXIOM 12 plotters in the cockpit.
- 2 x Repeaters for external plotters with two monitors and keyboard (1 x in saloon, 2 x at nav. station).
- 1 x Raymarine 2019 AXIOM 12 plotter at nav. station, controlled independently from others.
- 2 x Independent 2019 AXIOM7/9 plotters with integrated antenna in owner's cabin.
- 2 x A2019 XIOM 7 plotters in the central cockpit.
- 8 x Jumbo FFD display connected with Raymarine wind station.
- Sailor VHF with 100W signal amplifier plus external handset.
- Simrad VHF with 3 external handsets and intercoms.
- 2 x Independent antennas.
- Sailor250 Watt SSB.
- GSM mobile phone with amplifier and antenna at masthead.
- Sailor Iridium satellite phone.
- Sailor Fleet 33 satellite phone.
- Furuno Navtex - ICS 6 LCD with black box and independent antenna to download forecasts and weather maps to a computer.
- Computer with 18" screen and printer.
- GSM transmitter for fax.
- 2 x GPS antennas.
- 2 x VHF antennas.
- 1 x GSM antenna.
- 1 x 60cm satellite TV antenna.
- 1 x Analog TV antenna.
- FM/AM antenna.
- 2 x Navtex antennas.
- Iridium satellite antenna.
- Fleet33 satellite phone antenna.
- 4 x Frigomar fridge.
- Indel Webasto 233lt freezer.
- Miele freezer with drawers.
- Miele washer dryer.
- Industrial Miele dishwasher, washing in 15 minutes.
- Miele ceramic hob.
- Miele oven.
- Miele microwave.
- Miele extractor hood.
- Gimballed gas cooker with enclosed Alpes Inox recessed stove/oven.
- Fridge in cockpit.
- Tecma electric fresh water flush toilets.
- Devon & Devon ceramics and tabs.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Condaria 72,000 BTU aircon with digital thermostats in every room. Cold and heating.
- Extra heating water heater for very cold climate (north pole) with 8.000w heating power.
- 8 x Fans with thermostats in each cabin and saloon.
- Retractable Sony 32" LCD TV.
- 20" TV in all cabins and galley.
- Portable 15" TV for cockpit.
- CD-DVD players.
- High quality 220V Hi-Fi system.
- Centralised stereo system.
- 1 x Seatel 65cm satellite dish.
- 1 x Additional Navionics analogue TV antenna.
- Various Video VHF and CD recorders.
- Sky decoder in all rooms.
- Satellite decoder in each room and saloon.
- All lighting dimmable.
- Fiber optic lighting for cockpit and gunwales.
- Spreader lights illuminating both up and down.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 7 berths in 4 cabins.
- Teak natural skin wax finish.
- New floors in teak.
- Master cabin with their bathroom and separate shower box.
- One guest cabin, with bathroom and shower.
- There is a dedicated crew cabin at the bow with its sink and WC. This room can be used as a crew cabin, or sail locker and one crew cabin with WC and sink; a watertight door divided the bow master cabin shower with crew cabin room.
- Very large dining room with TV.
- Very large chart table cabin.
- One large accessible engine room - stand up height.
- Second engine room dedicated exclusively to the engine.
- A very large garage with washing/dryer machine.
Description of layout from forwards:
Fore Locker Housing:
- Compressed air intake.
- Hot/cold and fresh and salt-water shower.
- Winch and windlass.
- Outside entrance with single bed with bathroom in cabin and toilet (or drop sails).
Full Width Guest Cabin:
- Port side seating.
- Double berth to starboard.
- En-suite heads forward.
- Hanging lockers to port and starboard.
- Dining table for 10 people.
- TV, bookcases etc.
- Desk for workstation with leather armchair plug internet connection.
- Large “U-shaped sofa in ivory leather.
- White Corian worktops.
- Double Corian sinks with fresh and salt water.
- In sink macerator.
- Full beam with central double bed.
- Bathroom with separate shower.
- Second Nav. Station to right.
Entrance from Aft Cockpit:
- Aft garage for tender, toys and laundry.
Port Guest Cabin:
- 2 x Single berths and en-suite heads with shower.
- Located to starboard with direct access to aft cockpit.
- Fully soundproof.
- All deck equipment by Harken and Spinlock.
- Central cockpit with large U-shaped bench for 10 people.
- Table with extension leaves mounted on electrical pistons up/down, adjustable to variable heights.
- 2 x Carbon rudder wheels wood/carbon steering pedestals. With consoles for remote control of all manoeuvres including winches, hydraulics lights etc.
- Carbon mast by Hallspar.
- Carbon boom with Marten hydraulic mainsail furler.
- Hook for staysail halyard.
- Double halyards spi/mainsail/genoa/staysail, all in Spectra.
- Double backstay with "PBO" terminals.
- Non-structural steering wheels.
- Navtek 800 rod rigging.
- 2 x Bolts for staysail (removable at mast to clear foredeck area).
- Second staysail and storm jib stay with piston.
- Hydraulic furling.
- Retractable carbon bowsprit for gennaker.
- 6 x Harken B1111 electric carbon winches.
- 2 x Battened mainsail.
- 2 x Battened genoas – 1 x winter and 1 x summer.
- Furling staysail.
- Carabiners staysail.
- ‘K’ mainsail.
- Storm staysail
- 160% drifter.
- All principal sails in millenniu laminate, single piece construction baked at 1200 in carbon and kevlar, including drifters.
- Mainsail - 148 sqm.
- Genoa - 109 sqm.
- Flush Solimar carbon deck hatches.
- Solimar with steel steps and automatic pilot release.
- Retractable hydraulic passarelle & crane.
- Garage with large aft hydraulically door. For storage of outboards and water toys. Gangway/crane ideal for lifting from garage.
- Aft sunbathing area with built-in teak platform.
- Removable carbon swim ladder.
- Cold salt-water shower on swim platform.
- Compressed air for inflatable toys.
- One container 20” spare parts.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Sanguinetti 2000W retractable windlass.
- Lofrans 2,500 watt windlass with wireless remote control from cockpit and bow.
- CQR anchor 80kg with 160m of chain.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Vrious bimini.
- Front canopy - creates a closed and sheltered space in the event of adverse conditions.
- Cushions for sunbathing area under boom.
Tender & Outboard:
- AB aluminium cm 380 white.
- Mercury 4 stroke 30 CV.
- Jotron EPIRB + radar transponder.
- MOM and various other equipments.
- 3 x Large CO2 classical bottles automatically working.
- Various 2 kg extinguishers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.