|Lengte over alles||10.54 m|
|Ontwerper||Farr Yacht Design|
Barco de ocasión en Castellon.
I : 46.42 ft
J : 13.02 ft
P : 45.44 ft
E : 15.58 ft
Working Sail Area : 842.60 sq ft
Descripción proporcionada por fabricante
The new First 36.7 holds the same delights in store that lovers of the legendary First 35 and First 36 discovered : character, style, performance and all the equipment of a true 36? racer, plus easy live-aboard comfort? pure sensations ; all the Farr Yacht Design touches of the First 40.7, the 40? world-class champion.Both versions share the same interior, effective deck plan, large ergonomic cockpit perfect for genoa trimmers, mainsheet-trim position tucked behind the helm and a deep lead keel...
- Tuff Luff? grooved forestay (in place of genoa furling gear).
- Wide sprayhood with two frames, in grey.
- Fresh water foot pump.
- 2 lee cloths.
- 23 L or 88 L rigid WC holding tank with sea/shore pump-out.
- ROD triple spreader mast with furling genoa.
- ROD triple spreader mast with ?Tuff Luff?.
- Carbon fibre spinnaker pole in place of aluminium pole.
- 12 V-800 W electric windlass with integral up and down control.
- Teak deck.
- Windex windvane.
- 2 opening ports in place of port and starboard fixed ports.
- Varnished soles.
- ST6001 Plus automatic pilot (starboard side of steering console), controller and computer with compass and LS40 helm drive.
- Raymarine PC Interface (RS32 input/output series in PC format).
- Fresh water foot pump.
- Spacious cockpit with a variety of stowage, and electronic navigation equipment:
- Teak slatted cockpit seats.
- Two removable cockpit wet lockers.
- Stowage locker aft to starboard.
- Gas locker aft to port.
- Liferaft stowage to aft of cockpit under teak slatted helm seat.
- Steering wheel console.
- GRP footholds.
- Steering compass on console.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Woodwork in pear coloured Mukali.
- Laminated sole.
- One accommodation layout with 1 owner?s cabin forward, 2 aft cabins, 1 head, 1 L-shaped galley.
- Headroom: 1.90 m.
- Double triangular berth 1.96 m x 1.40 m max.
- A comfortable space:
- Shelving along hull.
- Stowage under berth.
- Hanging locker.
- A light space:
- 1 x Lewmar 512 x 512 mm opening hatch with blind.
- 1 x Lewmar 281 x 281 mm opening hatch with blind.
- Halogen deckhead light with switch.
- Two reading lights.
- Headroom: 1.90 m.
- Saloon comprising:
- Two lengthwise settees (1.95 m x 0.50 m).
- Removable central table with stainless steel fixed base.
- Stowage lockers along the hull and behind the settee backrests.
- Two handrails.
- Excellent natural light from:
- 1 x Lewmar 512 x 512 mm opening hatch to centre of saloon.
- 2 x 584 x 123 mm fixed ports to coachroof coaming.
- 2 x 710 x 130 x 10 mm fixed hull ports and 2 x 300 x 120 mm opening ports with mosquito screens.
- 4 halogen deckhead lights with independent switches.
Supply and management:
- 1 x 70 Amp 12 V engine battery.
- 1 x 70 Amp 12 V service battery.
- Voltmeter for power distributor.
- 12 V - 12 switch electrical panel with breaker.
- Lighting (see furnishings).
- 1 bi-colour bow navigation light.
- 1 white stern light.
- 1 anchor light.
- Headroom: 1.88 m.
- Laminated work surface with moulded wood fiddle also serving as handrail.
- Stainless steel double sink.
- Mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
- Saltwater foot pump.
- Stowage under sink, with baskets.
- Cutlery drawer.
- 12 V (90 L) refrigeration unit insulated with injected polyurethane foam, with storage baskets.
- Gimballed stainless steel 2-burner hob with oven and stainless steel safety rail also serving as handrail.
- Stowage lockers for utensils, crockery and food.
- Lewmar T1 opening port in coachroof coaming above cooker.
- One neon and one halogen deckhead light.
- 1 handrail.
- 8 place settings with Bénéteau logo
- Open pulpit. (?Suédois?/Swedish type with 3 stainless steel supports).
- Bicolour navigation lights fitted to pulpit.
- Stainless steel pushpit in two parts with lifebuoy holder, ensign staff holder and closing guardrail.
- A double row of adjustable stainless steel guardrails surrounds the boat.
- 8 stainless steel shaped stanchions with flush moulded stainless steel bases (Bénéteau patent).
- Teak toerails surrounding the deck.
- Two stainless steel handrails bolted to the coachroof.
- 29 HP Yanmar Sail Drive engine.
- Engine compartment insulated and sound-proofed with honeycomb foam.
- Rotomoulded fuel tank with approx. 75 L capacity and sediment filter.
- The hull is single-skinned laminated GRP.
- A structural inner moulding with unidirectional fabric is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder etc.) spreading these and thereby guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.The surface to the inner hull makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The hull gel coat is grey.
- The deck is balsa sandwich construction (glass fibre, balsa, polyester resin) for an enhanced strength/weight ratio and for good thermal and sound insulation.
- A roughened non-slip surface increases safety over all areas of movement on deck.
- An inner deck moulding is sealed to the deck to round off the finish.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.