|Locatie||Hamble, Hampshire, Groot-Britannië|
|Lengte over alles||15.24 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||13.13 m|
|Max diepgang||2.7 m|
|Min. diepgang||2.69 m|
From 2005, by X-Yachts and Jeppesen, the X-50 is very much a sailor’s yacht. With a powerful, easily managed rig with in boom furling and well-drawn lines, she is every bit a performance cruising yacht. Fully equipped for long distance adventures - she features a generator, watermaker and air-conditioning. Standing rig replaced March 2019 and recent sails. The yacht at present is in very good to go condition.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- X-50, build number #6, commissioned 2005.
- Teak in cockpit, side decks and coachroof.
- Hull and deck are built in a sandwich construction of vinylester and isolatic polyester resin and biaxial E-glass fabric.
- Further reinforcements are with particular positioned biaxial E-glass fabric in high stress areas.
- Core material is 25-30 mm compressed Divinycell® with a density of 80- 120 kg/m³.
- Coloured hull - blue 5004.
- Old antifouling stripped back with new epoxy barrier and antifouling Feb 2019.
- Continuous stainless steel sheerline protection around hull.
- Teak on side deck & teak laid deck at central part of deck house - lightly sanded in 2018, in very good condition.
- Teak bracket for outboard motor.
- Teak foot support in centre of cockpit.
Keel & Rudder:
- Blue hull with 2.7m L-shaped keel.
- The hot-galvanised high-strength steel bottom frame absorbs the loads from keel and mast. It also includes the central hoist attachment.
- The rudder blade is a sandwich construction made from laminated biaxial fibreglass and 100 kg/m³ Divinycell®.
- The rudder stock has been constructed from solid aluminium, tapered at both ends for weight saving purposes, and incorporating four welded wings for improved strength.
- Needle bearings for the rudder stock achieve minimum friction and highest control and both bearings are of the self-aligning type.
- The keel consists of an antimony hardened lead bulb with a cast iron fin for high strength and low centre of gravity.
- The keel is protected with a layer of GRP and faired with polyester filler for improved effectiveness.
- Standard draft of 3.00m.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- A Volvo D2-75/S 75 HP diesel engine mounted on rubber suspension with S-drive installation and 3-blade folding propeller.
- The engine is run with freshwater cooling system.
- The engine control panel is placed in a recess with a plexiglass for protection.
- It incorporates an rpm-meter, acoustic alarm for oil pressure and cooling water temperature and an hour counter as standard.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours - (no longer displayed).
Propulsion & Steering:
- The steering system consists of a twin wheel steering installation utilising two independent quadrants in conjunction with a cross wire idler.
- This installation is both lightweight and provides additional security of two independent helms.
- 3 blade folding propellor 20x14 for D2-75 engine.
- Bow thruster, max power VIP150 - 12V control beside engine gear lever arm.
- X-Yachts’ main switchboard includes 30 automatic fuses, 3 analogue meters, one for monitoring actual voltage of service- and engine battery bank and two for monitoring actual level in fuel and water tanks.
- The 12V DC system includes 12V DC plug that is positioned behind the panel.
- A 12 V DC system runs throughout the yacht.
- All cables are terminated in a "dry" GRP box fitted behind the electrical panel.
- The 230V AC distribution panel includes manually operated switching between shore power and generator power, 4 AC groups with automatic fuses, RCD relay and voltmeter.
- The boat is fitted with 5 x 230V AC sockets in UK style.
- Batteries: 5 x 12 V 120 amps Gel service (all new 2014) and 1 x 12 V 55 amps engine spiral-cell battery (new 2013).
- Link engine start battery with main service batteries by way of an isolator switch.
- Connecting of battery charger type Mastervolt IVO Smart 12V/60A, and heating element in hot water tank to 230 VAC distribution panel.
- MCCI battery monitor.
- Standard Volvo fitted alternator.
- Diesel generator freshwater cooled, type PANDA, 6.5 kw.
- Generator hours – 275 hrs (correct February 2019).
- The shore power installation consists of a 32-amp shore power inlet plug in the cockpit.
- Galvanic isolator type GUEST 30 amps. Load capacity – mounted in series with the earth wire of the shore cable (reduces corrosion).
- 2 kw Mastervolt inverter.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- A hot and cold pressurised water system with 3 stainless steel fresh water tanks of a total of 450 litre capacity including VDO analogue tank level gauge.
- Mixing water taps are fitted in all three heads and in the galley.
- A hot water tank (80° C) including an immersion heater run with 220 V shore power, or which is heated by a heat exchanger connected to the engine.
- Watermaker by Dessalator 12V 60L/hour.
- Running time – 75 hrs (correct February 2019).
- A central bilge is incorporated in the keel structure, which allows all water to be collected here and disposed of by using the electrical or cockpit hand pump.
- The fuel tank is divided into a storage tank and a consumption aluminium fuel tank with VDO analogue tank level gauge, deck fill, separator incl. filter and shut off valve.
- A total capacity of 345 litres; 1 x 170, 1 x 105 and 1 x 70.
- Extra fuel tank with transfer pump on main tank.
- A total of 457 litre capacity.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Holding tank with bilge pump and deck outlet, aft toilet (one tank does both aft heads) – under floor boards.
- Holding tank forward heads – under floor boards.
Mounted at Chart-Table:
- Raymarine ST290 graphic display.
- Raymarine E120 chartplotter.
- Nav6 Navtex.
- Seame radar reflector.
- Raymarine 240E VHF DSC-D.
- Raymarine Autopilot wireless control.
- Raymarine AIS transmit and receive.
- Raymarine Radar connected to plotters.
- Generator control panel / battery monitor.
Mounted over sliding hatch:
- Raymarine ST290 graphic display (x2)
- Raymarine ST290 wind-instrument repeater.
- Raymarine ST290 close haul /vmg wind repeater.
- Mounted at SB and Port wheels:
- Raymarine ST290 graphic display (x2) – one graphic on each crashbar.
In port wheel recess in coaming:
- Raymarine Autopilot with ST8001 display.
- Raymarine 240E VHF handset with loudspeaker.
In starboard wheel recess in coaming:
- Bow thruster control.
- 12V stainless steel socket mounted.
- Double teak cutting board for sinks in the galley.
- Isotherm MAGNUM 2507 SP freezing unit in top opening cooling box.
- Isotherm cruise 49 L front opening fridge.
- Seawater tap in galley, electrical operated.
- Electrical gas solenoid switch.
- Cooker with 3 burners / oven and grill.
- Microwave oven with stainless steel front.
- Shower with hot / cold freshwater at bathing platform.
VOLA shower in owner’s bathroom mounted as separate shower with own mixer.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher D5 with 5 outlets – aft cabins, main cabin, owner’s cabin and owner’s toilet and in both aft heads.
- Air conditioning installed.
- Pioneer CD radio with remote, mounted in cabinet in saloon connected to Bose freespace bass, with Bose cockpit loudspeaker.
- Red night lights over floor in saloon (3 pcs – galley, nav and stb seating in saloon areas).
Summary of Accommodation:
- Below decks, she has three cabins, with three en-suite heads, classic layout with U galley and owner’s berth forward, offset to port allowing access to the sail locker from the cabin.
- The yacht’s wooden interior is teak in hand polished satin finish.
- All carpentry is carried out in accordance with best yacht practice, and the numbers of visible screws have been reduced to a minimum.
- The modern inner liner has integrated dome halogen spotlights and Oceanair fly screen and black out blinds in the hatches.
- All saloon windows are equipped with curtains.
- The floorboards are made of teak and allow access to the bilge, whereas the companionway steps are laminated curved teak with no lacquer for improved grip.
- Upholstery: Mid-Blue pholstery (new 2012) for the saloon and Ozzy yellow 150 for the 3 cabins.
- Dual density cushions throughout the boat (improved comfort).
- Lee cloth for owners cabin.
- Removable rails in both aft heads for hanging clothing.
- Shelves in cupboard behind nav seat.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Forward forepeak bulkhead with access door to foredeck locker.
- Owner’s cabin offset double to port high level cupboards and shelving to port and starboard.
- Ensuite shower (separate show stall) and manual marine toilet to port.
- Small settee and hanging stowage to starboard.
- Standard aluminium mast, with Furlerboom system and furling jib.
- Navtec system 5 for hydraulic vang and backstay with central pump in cockpit.
- Additional halyard with deck clutch.
- Asymmetric handling deck package.
- The triple spreader tapered anodised aluminium mast section is specifically designed for X-50.
- The mast is fitted with a Reckmann furling head stay profile, Windex including light, combined steaming/deck light and Tricolour/anchor light in mast top.
- All new rod rigging fitted March 2019.
- Foldable mast steps x 4.
- Furlerboom - carbon epoxy infusion - for easy mainsail handling.
- Andersen 62.2ST genoa winches - both electrical.
- Andersen 58.2ST mainsheet winches.
- Andersen 52.2ST halyard winches - Port side electrical for halyard and furling sails.
- North Sails - Mainsail in Ultra Tour X NLU450. 2016 - condition excellent.
- North Sails - Jib in 3DL 106% 2014 - condition good.
- North Sails - G2 NorLon gennaker with ZC snuffer 2005 - condition good.
- Windex VHF antenna with FM filter - wired to chart table.
- Gates in lifelines with pelican hooks.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Stainless steel anchor 30kg with 50 metres of chain.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- A large sprayhood in dark blue canvas “Markilux 37-391” with rigid s/s foldable tubes, while not in use housed in a deck integrated recess.
- Cockpit cover/tent with windows attaching to aft face of sprayhood.
- Bimini with stainless steel frame over cockpit table and companionway (much admired).
- Awning/tent onboard.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.