|Lengte over alles||22.78 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||18.29 m|
|Max diepgang||3.58 m|
|Min. diepgang||3.58 m|
|Ontwerper||Rob Humphreys / Oyster|
|Bouwer||Oyster Marine Ltd.|
Exceptionally well sorted member of the Oyster sisterhood which enjoyed a total nautical makeover in 2016 - including paint, decks, interior, electronics, rig, AV and so much more. However, the nub of this Oyster 72 is that she is quite simply ferociously quick, of carbon with a carbon rig and super light yet very strong fit out for express mile munching and would be great for some regattas along the way. She is so much more than simply an Oyster.
CRAZY HORSE had a comprehensive rebuild and refit carried out in 2016. She was extensively remodeled in Palma de Mallorca under the auspices of Marine Surveyors Marine Bureau.
- Full reconditioning of the hull structure carried out by leading carbon-construction specialists.
- Full repaint of hull and superstructure in metallic British racing green with snow white upper works.
- Replacement of the teak deck.
- Removal and service of rig with new rod rigging and running rigging.
- New sails from Dolphin (mainsail and genoa).
- New AB RIB with 30hp Yamaha outboard.
- Refresh of the interior with colours selected by Jo Humphreys of Humphreys Yacht Design.
- Rebuild of the forward accommodation to provide a VIP cabin with a large double berth, desk area and separated heads and shower.
- Installation of additional watertight bulkhead.
- New teak joinery throughout.
- Rebuild of the galley including the provision of electric cooking. The battery capacity was increased to deliver reliable usage. This means that there is no gas aboard CRAZY HORSE.
- Corian surfaces throughout.
- Refresh of all cabins.
- New electronics with Raymarine i70.
- New AV with flat screens throughout the accommodation giving independent viewing and sound to all sleeping cabins except the upper and lower berth crew cabin.
- New watermaker.
- Rebuild of engine and generator.
Ongoing Maintenance Work (2017 to 2019)
- Since the 2016 refit there has been an ongoing programme of testing, upgrading and maintaining all systems aboard CRAZY HORSE.
- Removed mast for inspection and cosmetic repairs.
- Removed Boom for check and maintenance.
- Replacing full mast track for main sail.
- Replacing all mainsail cars.
- Polish all standing rigging and terminals.
- Full overhaul of the rig before re-stepping.
- New copper coating to underwater section.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”. Coded to MCA Category 2
- Hull construction in SP Systems SPRINT process, using carbon fibre and high performance epoxy resin. Major bulkheads in Carbon SPRINT. Non-structural fore and aft bulkheads constructed from foam cored ply.
- Built to comply with the requirements stipulated in the European Union’s Recreational Craft Directive (EURCD) to meet design category A – ‘Ocean’.
- Hull colour painted Awlgrip Metallic Green with cove line and boot top lines 2016.
- The stern design incorporates a bathing platform trimmed with teak slats and Aluminium steps with teak for diving and for access to the stern deck.
- Structural rebuild of the carbon structure 2016 under the supervision of Marine Survey Bureau.
- Copper coat for bottom new 2019.
- Deck construction in SP Systems SPRINT process.
- Teak decks, to side decks, cockpit and coachroof, all teak replaced in 2016.
- Oyster deck saloon profile with ‘G5’.
- GRP low profile ‘rolled edge’ bulwark, with Aluminium folding type mooring cleats.
- Composite chainplates.
- Saloon roof top painted with white non slip stippled paint finish.
- Full superstructure renovation and repaint in 2016 in Awlgrip snow white.
Keel & Rudder:
- Special draft T-section keel, bronze cast fin, lead bulb. Bulb weight optimised late in build.
- Balanced rudder on Carbon stock with no skeg, tip of rudder sacrificial, JP3 rudder bearings.
- Steering totally rebuilt 2016.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar 4LHA-DTP, 200hp engine fully overhauled in 2016.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours: 4475 at August 2019.
- Main Engine Service yearly (2017, 2018) including: Oil and filter change, V belts replaced, removed and cleaned ME heat exchanger removed and cleaned, gearbox cooler, removed and cleaned, oil cooler and intercooler overhauled, replacement of engine anodes, replacement of fuel lift pump, replacement of fuel filter on engine and 2 Racor fuel pre filters, replacement exhaust elbow, replacement of anti siphon valve.
- Shaft drawn and overhauled 2016.
- Aquadrive removed and overhauled 2016.
- All Forespar Flowtec performance seacocks are made of Marelon and were removed and overhauled 2016.
- New raw water manifold for watermaker, air conditioning and refrigeration 2016.
- New fire suppression system installed 2016.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Steering system – lightweight Mamba system from Lewmar/Whitlock all overhauled 2016.
- Twin carbon fibre wheels – Whitlock 1200mm Y spoke.
- Leather wheel covers.
- Two 24" Maxprop, 3-bladed, feathering, including one spare.
- Lewmar electric bowthruster, removed and fully overhauled 2016.
- 24V Ship’s DC supply.
- 240V AC ring main with 10 double gang sockets, 3-pin Clipsal outlet sockets located as appropriate within the layout.
- Total upgrade of the electrical system with new lines and breakers 2016.
- Lightning protection fitted 2016.
- House batteries: provide 1,200 Ah at 24v provided by 12 x Whisper Power AGM200Ah 6 cell batteries 2016.
- Engine start: 12V engine start battery 2016.
- Mastervolt 220V MASS 24/100A battery charger.
- Mastervolt monitor.
- Cross link from domestic batteries to engine and generator for emergency starting, needs to take a 12V feed.
- Installed battery charger Victron 15 Amps for engine starting battery.
- 125A alternator.
- Yanmar standard alternator.
- Onan MDKBR-12N501PSS, 17.5kW - new in 2006, serviced in 2011.
- Generator hours: 5775 as at August 2019.
- Fully serviced annually.
- 30A shorepower lead connecting to AC panel selector switch, powers ring main, domestic equipment and battery charger. Hubbell socket.
- Second shore power connection fitted 2016.
- AC outlet sockets changed to European and Universal model through the yacht with 2 x Euro/USA sockets and a UK socket fitted in the forward cabin. A triple Euro/USA socket installed in main saloon and a double Euro/USA socket installed at the bedhead in the Owners’ stateroom 2016.
- Mastervolt 24V/2500W Sine Inverter, to run domestic sockets, microwave, AV system, and Computer/AV/TVs wired to Inverter for constant supply.
- Mastervolt 5000KM invertor 24/240v for electric cooking.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- From one insulated 20 litre heater tank operated on AC replaced 2016.
- Pressurised hot and cold freshwater system.
- Seafresh watermaker system-206-220V (95 litre/hour) – AC driven off genset – fully overhauled during the 2016 refit and now decommissioned and pickled.
- Electric bilge pump Par 34600 with Par hydro air switch rebuilt 2016.
- Two Henderson MkV Manual bilge pumps one in saloon, below seat by companionway, and cockpit manual pump fully rebuilt 2016.
- 2 x Bilge pumps in engine room overhauled 2018.
- Other bilge pumps were also overhauled 2019.
- Tank tender system for fuel and water tanks.
- 2,000 litres approximately (439 imp/528 US gallons) in 4 Carbon tanks. Fuel tanks partitioned for only ¼ capacity bay on both sides.
- 1,000 litres approx (220 imp/264 US gallons) in 4 Carbon tanks. Freshwater tanks partitioned for only ¼ capacity bay on both sides.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Black tank for mid-head overhauled 2016.
- 2 x Vetus 25 litre black water tanks for the heads forward and aft installed 2016.
- Two S.I.R.S. Marine Major 150mm diameter compass with internal lighting and a substantial stainless steel grabrail fitted.
- Raymarine i70 system.
- 4 x Raymarine i70 readouts.
- DY load cell.
- Facia 2016.
- E125 chart plotter.
- 2 x i70 units.
- P70 autopilot head.
- Bow thruster controls.
- Light and engine controls.
- 3 x i70 control heads.
- B&G touch screen.
- Radar dome.
- E165 Raymarine chart plotter.
- Raystar GPS 130.
- Raymarine i70 head unit.
- Simrad AIS Class A.
- Furuno Navtex NX300.
- Computer screen linked to onboard computer and B&G display screen on the starboard pedestal. This system is suitable for a charting system.
- Windex at masthead.
- Raymarine 260 DSC x 2 – one at the nav station and the other at the port pedestal.
- PEP WiFi.
- Iridium satellite phone and antenna on pushpit, including second handset in owner’s stateroom.
Note: The electronics were replaced in 2016 and further upgraded 2018.
- Bosch WVF2420 washer/dryer.
- A gimballed Force 10 3 burner ceramic glass top range with electric oven and cooktop with locking for the gimbal 2016. CRAZY HORSE has no gas aboard.
- Twin Franke sinks replaced 2016.
- Frigomatic 50W, water-cooled compressor for front-opening refrigerator, including fridge door cover, and two Frigomatic 50W compressors for top-loading freezer box overhauled 2016.
- Stainless steel Panasonic NNA770S, 900W microwave.
- Bosch WVF2420 washer/dryer in cupboard forward of the mast on the centre line
- Frigomatic 50A, air-cooled compressor for cockpit table refrigerator overhauled 2016.
- Oyster customised Wedgwood bone china crockery.
- Oyster customised Sheffield stainless steel cutlery.
- New kitchen utensils and kitchen wear.
- 3 x Electric quiet flush WCs.
- 3 x Showers.
- Hot and cold freshwater deck shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Hella fans 24V White, demountable, throughout.
- Cruisair, reverse cycle system fully overhauled and refurbished 2016.
- Aft cabin – EB010KBTU Air handler, including master control.
- Saloon - 2 x 16KBTU stowaway units, port side ducted to galley with closable vent grill in galley.
- Aft guest cabin – EB07KBTU Air handler.
- Forward cabin new air conditioning unit 2016.
- Downlight type LED lights in polished chrome finish, with downlighters over reading areas.
- LED lights and down-lights in each heads, as well as over the galley work surfaces.
- Reading lights Cantalupi Viola in aft cabin and Pacific in other cabins.
- Red “Courtesy” footlights at deck saloon steps.
- Lights in forward sail locker and aft lazarette locker.
- Bow and stern navigation lights.
- Steaming light.
- Tri-white anchor/navigation light at masthead.
- All sleeping cabins with the exception of the upper and lower berth crew cabin have independent audio/visual systems.
- Alpine CDE 173 BT CD/DVD player with remote control at nav station.
- 4 x external cockpit speakers controlled at the nav station with an Alpine amplifier. Volume is controlled by a remote and a rheostat control switch at the hatch.
- 2 internal speakers in saloon controlled at nav station controlled by remote and rheostat control switch.
- 2 internal speakers in the galley controlled at nav station and by both remote and rheostat control switch at the fridge.
- Sound system new 2016.
- Saloon: Samsung 32” TV with Blueray CD DVD player. Bose lifestyle system with 5 speakers for surround sound. WiFi, radio, media service with YouTube, Spotify etc. 2016.
- Aft Cabin: Samsung 32” TV, Alpine CDE DVD/CD player, Bose CiniMate 520 with 5 speakers and sub-woofer surround sound, WiFi and connection to iPod, iPhone via TV. 2016.
- Port Aft Cabin: Sumsung 32” TV, Autopro Blueray DVD/CD play, WiFi and connection to iPod, iPhone via TV, Anthony Gallo Acoustic speakers. 2016.
- Starboard Crew Cabin: Sony head unit, WiFi from saloon access point, speakers.
- Forward cabin: Dmtech 24”Internet TV, Samsung Blueray DVD player, Bose CiniMate Soundtouch with pseudo surround sound, WiFi and connection to iPod, iPhone via TV. 2016.
- All TVs have access of personal cloud storage unit with films and audio.
- Glomex TV antennae.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 10 berths in 4 cabins, excluding the saloon.
- The upholstery and soft furnishing were overseen by Jo Humphreys of Humphreys Yacht Design.
- All lighting changed to LED 2016.
- Interior joinery finished in Quarter sawn Teak. Designed to be modern and coordinated, whilst remaining practical and durable at sea. Essential features include sculpted fiddles and grabrails, ‘shadow-gap’ joints between panels and Oyster custom knobs for lockers and drawers.
- Foam-cored joinery, headliners and bunk base boards – balsa cored ply.
- Sole boards – lightweight foam cored in a chequerboard pattern, stained to mahogany in the main saloon and galley areas.
- Surfaces in galley and heads in Night Sky Corian – all replaced 2016.
- Headlining in off-white vinyl all extensively refurbished in the 2016 refit.
- Upholstery – saloon seating, including set of loose canvas covers, aft and forward cabin settees, berth surrounds and headboards - Alcantara Almond Green.
- Lee screens on sea berths.
- Ocean blinds to deck saloon windows.
- Curtains over hull ports in Clover by Marvic.
- OceanAir “Skyscreens” to all deck hatches, excluding galley and sail locker hatch.
- Flyscreens to all opening hullports in saloon and aft cabin.
- The deck saloon windows were thoroughly refurbished with new gasket seals to provide a proper fit and the opening hatches had new openers and gas filled cylinders.
- New towels throughout.
Description of layout from forwards:
Large sail locker:
- Accessed from on deck and also via a watertight door from the shower room in the forward cabin.
Forward VIP Cabin Ensuite Heads Compartment:
- To port is a new heads compartment built in the 2016 refit with Jabsco Quiet flush WC, Corian counter and Tapmate white enamel washbasin, Hans Gorhe mixer tap and matching towel rail and mirror.
- To starboard is a shower stall with Corian base and access via the watertight door to the forward lazarette installed in the 2016 refit.
- Forward of the heads and separate shower there is a full watertight bulkhead and door with egress to the deck via forward lazarette.
Forward VIP Cabin:
- A large airy double cabin with a large double berth to port.
- Ample storage and access to the main saloon.
- There is a desk and a wardrobe to starboard.
- An occasional child’s berth is fitted above and it folds away when not in use.
- This cabin was built in the 2016 refit.
- Features a large U-shaped settee to port, with a table, constructed from cored timber, including fixed top opening locker, and it comfortably accommodates 8 to 10 people.
- The sofa to starboard makes a very good sea berth.
- There are lockers outboard and behind the settee backs, as well as lockers above seats, and wine storage is in the base of the table accessible from both sides.
- There is a 32” retractable TV to starboard behind the sofa and the saloon has a full entertainment system.
- Down two steps, forward of the saloon, the galley provides a spacious area for food preparation.
- In the 2016 refit a Corian covered island was installed around the mast for additional working space.
- An electric gimballed Force 10 cooker with 3 burners, grill and oven, plentiful overhead lockers and twin stainless steel sinks which were new 2016.
- There is a foot plate in way of the soleboards to allow for ease of working at the galley when at sea.
- To starboard, Frigomatic 50W, water-cooled compressor for front-opening refrigerator, including fridge door cover, and two Frigomatic 50W compressors for top-loading freezer box.
- Stainless steel Panasonic NNA770S, 900W microwave.
- There is a deep storage locker to port of the electric cooker.
- Bosch WVF2420 washer/dryer in cupboard forward of the mast on the centreline.
- There is access to deck via a ladder in the galley.
- A comfortable, forward-facing navigation station is located aft to starboard.
- There is provision for the control of the entertainment systems in this area.
- The electronics suite in this area was replaced in 2016 and upgraded 2018.
- There is provision for the stowage within the chart table for half-folded Admiralty charts and a bookshelf.
Aft Port Double Guest Cabin:
- With a large double berth and option of a pipe cot, a hanging locker, and an en-suite WC and stall shower.
- 32” TV with CD/DVD all replaced in 2016.
Starboard Twin Cabin (Crew Cabin):
- To starboard with upper and lower berths, with hanging lockers and drawers.
- AV system.
- With a Tapmate white enamel washbasin, Hans Grohe quality mixer tap and pressure balanced shower, matching towel rail and a mirror.
- Quietflush freshwater electric toilet.
- Configured with a double berth offset to starboard of centreline, with under-berth drawers, a seaberth, including lee cloth, and drawers to starboard.
- Abundant drawer and locker space.
- Office desk and lockers.
- 32” TV 2016 with full AV.
- Has its own companionway hatch entrance from the aft deck, via a deck hatch and a ladder offset to starboard.
- A door leads forward to starboard to the en suite head.
- A central water tight bulkhead door from the cabin leads into the corridor running forward beneath the cockpit.
- With a Tapmate white enamel washbasin, Hans Grohe quality mixer tap and pressure balanced shower, matching towel rail and a mirror.
- Quietflush freshwater electric toilet.
- Rig – Sloop.
- Formula Spar mast. 9/10th fractional, “GTI” raised mast height.
- Carbon boom – standard box section carbon fibre
- Navtec mainsail clew outhaul ram in boom.
- Navtec ram on Cunningham luff adjuster linked to hydraulic panel.
- Mainsheet luff track and cars – all replaced 2019
- Navtec hydraulic vang, including vang “dump” panic foot button at mainsheet trimmers area.
- Navtec A260 hydraulic backstay with remote panel in cockpit.
- ‘No strike’ Ion dissipator at masthead.
- Standing rigging stainless steel rod rigging replaced 2016.
- Harken Unit 4 with demountable drum for racing. Roller furling lines to be lead to cockpit.
- Single spinnaker pole in stainless steel brackets, stowed on deck.
- Package includes deck gear, Lewmar Racing Blocks, 2 x Lewmar pad eyes with stand up blocks on foredeck, 4 x Lewmar pad eyes with stand up blocks on side decks for tack line / foreguys, 2 x Spi sheet and 2 x Spi guy pad eyes on cap rail, 4 x pad eye fittings, 2 x Spi sheet blocks, 4 x foreguy leads / tack lines, spinnaker tweaker deck pad eyes, 2 x Spinlock XCS single clutches, 2 x tweaker blocks.
- The rig was dropped and fully overhauled and refitted in 2016.
- All Lewmar winches Grey aluminium finish.
- All winches were also rebuilt/overhauled 2018.
- 2 x 88-3 AEST primary winches.
- 2 x L77 ASTR manual secondaries.
- 1 x 77-3 AEST electric mainsheet winch.
- 1 x 77-3 AEST electric halyard winch on deck to starboard.
- 1 x 77-3 AST manual halyard winch on deck to port.
- 2 x Manual 50 winches at mast area, one replaced 2019
- Lewmar pedestal grinder drive to primary winches, demountable system.
- Lewmar pedestal grinder drive to mainsheet winch, demountable system.
- Dolphin Sails all replaced 2016 in Dacron.
- Full battened mainsail with 2 reefs and a flattener.
- Furling genoa.
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, and gateway midship stanchions, stainless steel treadplates on caprail. Gate to pushpit.
- Stainless steel grabrails atop deck saloon.
- Stainless steel Dorade vents on deck, removable on foredeck for racing.
- Quarter pushpit seats in teak and stainless steel.
- Lazarette locker with twin stainless steel gas struts, including Rondal all carbon hatch.
- Lewmar alloy-framed deck hatches.
- Gebo alloy-framed portlights in cockpit coaming.
- Gebo ecoline portlight in step at cockpit into forward end of cabin.
- Opening deck saloon windows, including gas struts overhauled 2019.
- Gebo long opening hull ports.
- Cockpit table – cored timber and stainless steel, gloss varnished, with folding leaves, aft end insulated with Frigomatic 50A compressor, forward end with compartments for storage of loose items. Cockpit table removable for Regatta racing. Rebuilt 2016.
- Two bins for liferaft stowage at forward cockpit lockers.
- Cockpit cushions Acrylic in closed-cell foam.
- Multiplex Carbon fibre 3.2m folding passerelle, including stanchions and spreader bar and bag, and socket in top transom step.
- Aluminium bathing ladder with oval treads, anodised in Black.
- Freshwater outlet on deck, pressurised including own pump.
- Vertical drop-down, smoked acrylic washboard, with stainless steel ventilation grille.
- Reinforced teak outboard bracket – up to 15hp outboard only.
- Removable stainless steel boarding ladder for side-decks.
- Pair of fixed stainless steel fishing rod holders to pushpit.
- Assorted spares and manuals.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Stainless steel mooring and cockpit cleats.
- CQR anchor (47kg) with 60m of 14mm chain in stainless steel.
- Spade 200 (25kg) anchor with 30m of 14mm chain and 100m of 22mm Octoplait nylon warp.
- Stemhead arrangement a removable stainless steel fabrication, and second removable stemhead for MCA 47kg anchor.
- Lewmar 3000 gypsy only windlass, demountable with hawse pipe rebuilt 2019.
- All new docking lines (2017).
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sprayhood to main companionway, with stainless steel grabrail at aft end replaced 2018 by Dolphin.
- Bimini, including stainless poles and stowage cover over trough forward of sprayhood, replaced in 2018 by Dolphin.
- Cockpit table cover.
- New steering pedestal covers x 2 (Dolphin Sails).
- New cockpit cushions.
- New sailcover
Tender & Outboard:
- ABI 13 RIB with aluminium bottom 2016.
- Yamaha 30hp outboard 2016.
- Custom fixing on foredeck for dinghy and outboard storage.
- Installed Iroko outboard bridge on deck to protect centre hatch above galley
- Coded vessel for MCA Category 2, 2018.
- 2 x Lifeguard 8 man ISAF (RORC specification) liferafts in VALISEs (checked and serviced 2018).
- Checked and serviced all life jackets on board (x16) (2018).
- Harnesses and lifelines.
- Hydro Global G-fix EPIRB.
- Firdell Blipper on mast.
- Two Horseshoe lifebuoys with lights.
- New DAN buoy (2019).
- Webbing safety jackstays.
- Wichard folding pad eyes at deck side to shackle jackstays.
- New MOB recovery system.
- Emergency tiller.
- Fog Marco horn for MCA.
- Four watertight bulkheads in total.
- Updated all flares on board (2018).
- All fire extinguishers serviced including engine room fire extinguisher system.
- New extra fire extinguishers (bigger) for all cabins and galley.
- Firefighting equipment in accordance with MCA Category 2.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.