|Model||41 Aft Cabin|
|Locatie||Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada|
|Lengte over alles||12.29 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||10.82 m|
|Max diepgang||1.98 m|
|Totaal zeilopervlak||927 ft²|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||2 x 100 gelling|
|Afvalwatertanks||1 x 35 gelling|
Welcome on board Romanza
Designed by Glenn Henderson, the Hunter 41 is exciting and comfortable to sail. If you want a boat that has all the systems and conveniences you would expect in your home on the water, and also be able to do long-distance cruising, look no further.
The Hunter 41 AC has loads of room for your family and friends and with the coveted Mariner Package, which makes her very safe and convenient for extended cruising. She is equipped with an extra water and fuel tank, full cockpit enclosure, cockpit controls and central heating for extended exploration.
Hunter listens to sailors. Many of the innovations on the 41 aft-cabin are the direct result of sailors like you saying what they like and don’t like. If you are looking for a good performing boat that will accelerate quickly, sails easily, and provide luxurious comfort, then take a look at this beauty.
Then call us. You will be glad that you did.
Rigging and Sails
- Easy to manage fractional rig with a powerful sail plan putting most of the effort in the mainsail and an easy to tack genoa.
- 927 sq. ft. sail area, with proper placement of the running rigging allowing all operation from the safety of the cockpit.
- Convenient Seldon in-mast furling with vertical batten mainsail for performance (Part of the Mariner Package).
- 110% furling genoa with a UV cover.
- 4 self-tailing Lewmar winches.
Hull and Deck
- Features a more vertical bow profile to maximize waterline length and decrease pitching motion.
- A special stern flex on the underbody flattens out the stern wave increasing acceleration and overall speed potential.
- Wide anti-slip decks for easy transit forward.
- All chain plates are watertight and strengthened with hi-tech composites.
- The deck to hull joint is through bolted.
- Has a winged-fin keel and an encapsulated lead ballast.
- Fully enclosed in La Fabrica giving protection from sun and wind, also with winter covers (Supreme Shade Package part of the Mariner Package).
- Spacious area seating 6-8 people, with a fold down table and lots of contoured seating making cruising and entertaining truly comfortable.
- Below is a huge lazarette that will hold extra sails, supplies and even a roll up dinghy.
- Folding Lewmar steering wheel at the helm (Part of the Mariner Package).
- Step through to the sugar scoop transom with extra storage, hot and cold shower and retractable swim ladder.
- Comfortable stern pulpit seats with seat covers, a great place for relaxing while under way.
- Separate cockpit Sony stereo with remote including plug in for iPhone.
- Force 10 BBQ with cover.
- Elegantly finished in teak and designer fabrics throughout the salon.
- Loads of natural light though portlights and opening hatches in the salon, hatches have screens and shades.
- U-shaped settee with custom cushions, easily seats 4-6 people.
- Opposite there is an inline settee with matching cushions, easily seats 2 people.
- Large high gloss table that converts into a queen size berth for additional sleeping.
- Removable leaf for the table (Part of the Mariner Package).
- Enlarged navigation station with lots of space for additional equipment.
- Bose entertainment system upgrade with a 15" Sharp flat panel TV (Part of the Mariner Package).
- Separate custom front-loading stainless-steel fridge and freezer with separate compressors (Part of the Mariner Package).
- Dual deep double stainless-steel sinks that are recessed.
- Beautiful and durable Corian counter tops with teak fiddles which are also used as handholds.
- Lots of galley storage with a luxurious glass-fronted lighted dishware cabinet, a convenient pantry for lots of food for extended cruising, and a spacious wine locker.
- Equipped with a 3-burner Force 10 propane stove and oven with a broiler, also a microwave in the galley.
- Fresh water central manifold easy to access under the sink.
- Includes a full queen size bed with a comfortable memory foam mattress.
- Plenty of storage with hanging lockers and a vanity is also included in this space.
- Opening port holes and hatch for ventilation and natural light gives it a nice warm feel.
- Includes a wide double berth with a comfortable mattress.
- Also includes a vanity with sink opposite side.
- Extra storage and space for long cruises in this space.
- Dual entrance from the master cabin and salon.
- Separate stall shower.
- Jabsco manual head, vanity and sink.
- Private Shower for guests.
- Jabsco manual head.
- Upgraded 4 cylinder 54 hp Yanmar engine, with estimated 1700 hours (Part of the Mariner Package).
- Racor R20T fuel filter.
- Engine space is easily accessed from all sides for maintenance.
- Fresh water cooled.
- Standard fuel tank is 36 gallons and the extra fuel tank is 14 gallons.
- Raymarine C80 GPS chart plotter with AIS integrated into chart plotter.
- Raymarine ST6000 Auto pilot.
- Raymarine ST60 wind speed (Part of the Mariner Package).
- Raymarine ST60 Knot meter.
- Raymarine ST60 depth sounder.
- Raymarine hand-held smart controller.
- VHF in cockpit with cockpit remote microphone.
- Hand-held VHF.
- Radar integrated into chart plotter.
- Additional 100-gallon water tank on board for extended cruises.
- Espar D5W hot water heating system and a bus heater for additional heat while underway.
- Force 10 oven and stove with broiler and a microwave.
- Force 10 BBQ with cover in cockpit.
- 6-house batteries and 1-engine battery.
- 30-amp Magnum MS 2812 inverter (after market upgrade).
- Xantrex battery monitor and XAR regulator.
- 125-amp alternator and Blue Sea Systems ACR battery link.
- PSS dripless stuffing.
Ground Tackle and Dinghy Package
- Delta ground tackle includes 80’ of chain with 250’ of nylon rhode and a spare Danforth anchor with chain and rhode .
- Dual anchor rollers with deep chain locker below and a recessed windlass for convenience and safety.
- Dinghy davits with hook on transom for ease of launching dinghy.
- 9’ AB dinghy with 5 hp four stroke Honda outboard which has a motor lift.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.