|Model||4700 owners version|
|Lengte over alles||14.33 m|
One of only 15 built, this OWNERS VERSION has to be the one of the cleanest example around.
Owned by a long time sailor she has been constantly upgraded and loved.
Time for him to swallow the anchor and buy a house in the islands again so the vessel is for sale.
TWO owners since new.
Never done charter.... ever.
New through hulls and sea cocks December 2016
new sails and new genset 2019
Will you be the lucky one?
This broker really wishes he was. Having been around a lot of boats in the last 35 years this model is my 'Forever' boat.
More pics to follow
FROM THE OWNER
FROM THE OWNERS:
She is a mostly stock 2003 Leopard 47.
We bought her three years ago from the original owners.
She has her original Yanmar 54hp engines with 1300 hrs stb and 1500 port engines.
The engines are actually sequential serial numbers from the factory.
Westerbeke 7.6kw generator with leas than 1000 hours.
Standing Rigging is new and the main halyard come back to helm.
New trampolines and salon windows. No leaks!
Again not replaced due to any damage, just age.
Hardtop and shaft drives. Low low maintenance.
Reconfigured the davits to hold the 3 285w solar panels.
Has Victron MPPT controller and a Magnum 3000w inverter with monitor. Solar keeps three 200A AGM batteries charged and runs a Tradewinds DC refrig compressor.
Still has the engine driven compressor to give a deep charge when port engine is running.
Almost no blemishes on the hull. ( New boats come with blemishes!)
Three cabin with desk and full shower in the master bath.
New bluetooth stereo with helm controller.
Electric Main winches
Electric Flush Toilets
New Thru Hulls and Seacocks
Jensen Bluetooth Stereo with helm controller
Outside Magna Grill connected to propane
New Quick Windlass Controller
SUP Rack hold two paddle boards (not included)
Outside Shower on Port Aft and also a fresh water wash down on STB Aft
Fishing rod racks under hard top and in forward locker
Owners Safe in forward storage
Digital TV Antenna on mast
Sunshades on each side of cockpit and aft mesh sunshade
Rocna 88lb Anchor
Everything else is stock equipment and capacities
General Specifications EXHIBIT A
Builder: Robertson and Caine Designer: Simonis-Voogd
Flag of Registry: US
Hull Shape: Catamaran
LOA: 46 ft 8 in
Beam: 24 ft 3 in
LWL: 42 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 1 in
Displacement: 21600 lbs
Port Engine Brand: Yanmar Engine
Engine Type: Inboard
Propeller: MAX PROP
Engine Power: 56 HP
Hours 1517 hrs April 2018
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH-3E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: MAX PROP
Engine Power: 56 HP
Hours 1313 April 2018
Fresh Water Tanks: 3 Plastic 2 x 108 gallon
Fuel Tanks: 2 x 78 gallon
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Wind speed and direction – Raymarine ST60 Plus
Log-speedometer – Raymarine ST 60
Autopilot – Raymarine ST7002 GPS / Chartplotter Raymarine C120
CD player Jensen Compass – Plastimo
Depthsounder Raymarine ST60
NEW BLUE TOOTH STEREO WITH HELM CONTROLLER
DIGITAL TV ANTENNA ON MAST TOP
Genoa and Battened mainsail – Original Stored down below for approx. six months of the year
Air conditioning 3 x units
Refrigerator - 12V fridge/freezer TRADEWINDS DC UNIT.
Marine head – ELECTRIC FLUSH TOILETS THROUGHOUT
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Oven Force 10 three burner with oven
Generator – Westerbeke 7,6 KW less than 1000 hours
Shore power inlet - w/ cable
Magnum Inverter charger 3kw
Victron MPPT solar controller
Liferaft – Present but out of date. Supplied free of charge. Not part of the official inventory
Davits RECONFIGURED TO SUPPORT 3 X 285 W PANELS
SUNSHADES ON PORT AND AFT COCKPIT AND ALSO DROP SUNSHADE FOR SETTING SUN
Bimini Top - Hardtop Lazy bag
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Fibreglass
- DECK MATERIAL: Fibreglass
- RUDDER TYPE: Skeg
- KEEL TYPE: Multihull
- WHERE BUILT: South Africa
- NEW THROUGH HULLS AND SEA COCKS December 2016
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- ENGINE PORT HOURS RUN/DATE: 1517 April 2018
- ENGINE STBD HOURS RUN/DATE: 1313 April 2018
- GEARBOX: Kanzaki KM4A
- CONTROLS: Morse
- COOLING SYSTEM: Heat exchanger
SAILS AND RIGGING
- TYPE: Sloop
- SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Sparcraft / Aluminium
- STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless steel wire, including inner forestay Dec 2016
- MAINSAIL REEFING: Slab reefing main Halyard comes back to helm station
- HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Yes
- NEW STANDING RIGGING December 2016
- GENOA WINCHES: 2 Lewmar, Self-tailing, ELECTRIC
- Self-tailing Main Halyard to helm
- MAST WINCHES: 2 Lewmar 44, Self-tailing
- FRESH WATER PUMP: Manual and pressurized
- COOKER TYPE: Force 10, 3 burners with Oven
- SINK: Double basin
- SHOWERS: 3 plus transom
- HAND BASINS: 3
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Beechwood laminated marine ply
- VOLTAGE: 12V
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 110V
- HOUSE BATTERIES: 3 X 200 A/H AGM
- ENGINE BATTERIES: 2x 110Ah
- ALTERNATOR: 80Ah x 2
- OTHER ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT:
- 3 X 285 W SOLAR PANELS ON RECONFIGURED DAVITS
- Has Victron MPPT controller and a Magnum 3000w inverter charger ( 125 amp) with monitor.
- Solar keeps three 200A AGM batteries charged and runs a Tradewinds DC refrigeration compressor.
- STEERING SYSTEM: Wheel
- Honda 20HP Four Stroke Outboard
- DINGHY: 11,5 ft Novurania
- WARPS: 4
- FENDERS: 4
- UNDERWATER LIGHTS: On Sugar scoops
- GRILL/BBQ MAGMA GRILL CONNECTED TO PROPANE
- WINDLASS: Lofrans Tigres 1200W NEW QUICK CONTROLLER
- ROCNA 88 POUND PRIMARY ANCHOR: 250 ft CHAIN
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: Bruce 33 pound some chain and rope rode
- NEW TRAMPOLINES
- NEW SALOON WINDOWS
- RETRO FITTED HARD TOP WITH FISHING ROD RACKS UNDER HARD TOP\
- EXTRA ROD RACKS IN FORWARD LOCKER
- SUP PADDLE BOARD RACK FOR 2 BOARDS ( BOARDS NOT INCLUDED)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.