|Locatie||Lymington, Hampshire, Groot-Britannië|
|Lengte over alles||14 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||12.09 m|
|Max diepgang||2.55 m|
|Min. diepgang||2.54 m|
|Motor merk||Volvo Penta|
Finnish built Finngulf 46 cruising yacht which has just arrived back from adventures around the World. She now benefits from a brand new engine along with other recent upgrades and an impressive sail wardrobe. She offers the chance from fast safe bluewater cruising.
- New engine and saildrive 2017.
- Standing rigging 2015.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Painted white hull with blue feature line.
- Hull and deck are built with 19mm balsa sandwich construction.
- Solid laminate around keel, rudder and through hull fittings.
- Hull to deck joint bonded with sika and thru bolted with anodized aluminum toe rail.
- Structural bulkheads from marine plywood laminated securely on both sides to hull and deck.
Keel & Rudder:
- Hardened lead fin keel with bulb.
- Heavy duty molded structural keel support grid including mast step.
- 4pc 30mm and 10pc 24mm stainless steel keel bolts.
- Spade rudder is solid biaxial fiberglass construction filled with epoxy foam.
- Solid steel tapered rudder stock.
- Self-aligning roller bearings.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo Penta D2-55 (2017).
Maintenance & Performance:
- Cruising speed – approx 7 knots.
- Maximum speed – approx 8 knots.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – approx 3-4 litres per hour
Propulsion & Steering:
- Jefa steering system with 2 pedestals and wheels.
- 90cm wheels.
- Vetus 55 bowthruster.
- 12vDC and 24vDC domestic system with 220v ring main from shorepower; 24VDC is for SSB radio.
- 4 x 140 Ah (leisure).
- 1 x 120 Ah (anchor winch, water maker, bow thruster).
- 1 x 75Ah (starter).
- 110A alternator on engine.
- 70A charger for shore power.
- Watt & Sea 600 hydro generator plus spare prop.
- 220v shorepower with various adapters.
- Watt & Sea hydro generator 600W with spare propeller.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Electric pump in galley for cold and hot water.
- Manual foot pump in galley for fresh and salt water.
- 40 liter hot water tank heated by engine cooling water or by shore power.
- Spectra Newport 400 (2003)
- 40 – 60L per hour.
- Currently pickled and serviced.
- 2 x Manual bilge pumps; one in cockpit and one in the saloon heads.
- 1 x Automatic electric bilge pump in sail locker.
- Total capacity of 475 litres.
- 1 x 205L stainless tank.
- 1 x 270L stainless tank.
- Total capacity of 170 litres.
- 1 x 80L stainless tank.
- 1 x 60L stainless tank.
- 1 x 30L Watermaker – plastic. Fills from Watermaker only.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 1 x 70L in aft heads.
- 1 x 50L in forward heads.
- Transmitting and receiving Easy AIS-Wifi.
- Raymarine 4 kW radar.
At chart table:
- Screen for PC.
- Raymarine RL80c chartplotter.
- Raymarine RN300 GPS.
- Raymarine autopilot with remote control.
- Starboard pedestal: Autopilot Raymarine ST-7000 control and Raymarine ST-60 Multi.
- Port pedestal: Raymarine ST60 Close Hauled Wind and Raymarine ST-60 Multi.
- Raymarine ST60 Multi.
- Raymarine ST60 Speed.
- Raymarine ST60 Depth.
- Raymarine ST60 Wind.
- Raymarine ST60 Close Hauled Wind.
- Cockpit table: Integrated Raymarine RL70C chartplotter.
- Furuno SSB.
- Furuno VHF.
- Satellite comms: Inmarsat Fleet Broadband FB-150.
- Firewall for satcom: Mailasail RedBox.
- 85L top opening GRP icebox with 100mm insulation or 150L with 30mm insulation.
- Freezer located under saloon bunk. Both are water cooled.
- Twin stainless steel sinks with hot/cold mixer tap and sea water foot pump.
- 2 burner stainless steel gimbaled gas oven.
- 2 x Jabsco manual s/w toilets.
- Both heads have extendable taps for shower use.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher diesel heating.
- CD player/radio at chart table.
- Halogen interior lights with dimmer in saloon.
- Interior dome lights, chart table light, led lights in galley and head.
- Reading lights.
- LED navigation lights both on mast top and front rail.
- Deck lights on mast.
- Anchor light on mast top.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 6 berths in 3 cabins.
- Teak interior joinery including sole boards.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Forepeak has a large V berth and settee both of blue Alcantara. The cabin has spacious wardrobes, lockers and shelves.
- Starboard side of saloon there is a U shaped large sofa surrounding the fixed table. The centre of the table has built in drinks bottle storage. To port opposite the U shaped seating there is a 180cm long sofa. Cabinets to port and starboard above seating.
- To port of the companionway is the chart table where the yachts switchboard is along with all equipment listed above and storage for charts.
- To starboard is the L shaped galley aft of saloon seating.
- Two aft cabins - to starboard is a double berth and to port is a single with a bunk above.
- Standing rigging replaced 2015.
- D1s/Lowers replaced 2017.
- Fractional sloop.
- Mast Height: 66’7” / 20.3m.
- I = 57’8” / 17.60m.
- J = 16’7” / 5.06m.
- P = 55’5” / 16.90m.
- E = 20’3” / 6.19m.
- 1 x Andersen 46ST electric halyard winch.
- 1 x Andersen 46ST halyard winch.
- 2 x Andersen 58ST primary winches.
- 2 x Andersen 46ST halyard winches.
- Meripurje (Finnish sail maker) mainsail (2007).
- North Sails 140% furling genoa (2015).
- North Sails 100% furling jib (2003, not used).
- Storm jib.
- Northsails G3 gennaker 1.5oz (2003).
- 2 x North Sails S2 spinnaker (2003, 1 x 2015); the old S2 spinnaker is 1.5oz (2003) and the new S2 is 0.75oz (2015).
- North Sails S4 spinnaker 1.5oz (2003).
- Mainsail: 61.6m2.
- Fore triangle: 43.4m2
- Genoa 140%: 59.4m2.
- Spinnaker: 149m2.
- 2 x Spacious storage lockers in aft cockpit.
- 2 x Smaller storage lockers in the mid cockpit.
- Cockpit table with cup holders and foot rest.
- Gas locker with specially designed storage of two 5kg gas bottles.
- Large forepeak/sail locker.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 25kg 80m of 10mm steel chain
- 15kg Bruce anchor with 10m of 8mm chain.
- Ankarolina tape on reel for shore/anchor line.
- Electric windlass.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Blue canvas sprayhood.
- Blue Canvas sail bag.
- Seago 8man liferaft with 24hr pack (2015)
- 3 x fire extinguishers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.