|Lengte over alles||13.09 m|
|Max diepgang||1.7 m|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
Very well kept and maintained boat.
Has been used mainly by the owners.
The saloon area can modified to double berth.
TYPE: BENETEAU OCEANIS 423 Clipper
YEAR OF BUILT/LAUNCHED: 2003
COUNTRY BUILT: France
LENGTH IN FEET: 42
LENGTH IN METERS: 13.09
BEAM: 3.90 m
HULL MATERIAL: GRP
DISPLACEMENT: 8800 kg
WC/SHOWER: 3/3+ Cockpit shower
ENGINE TYPE: YANMAR 4JH3E,
HP/COOLING SYSTEM: 55 HP
POWER TRANSM/SPEED: Shaft/ 6.5 (max 8) knots
Solar panels (2x 100W, NEW controller in August 2019)/ Battery charger/ Inverter (600W)
- Furling Main Sail (2015)
- Furling Genoa (2016)
- Both sails in very good condition.
- NEW STANDING RIGGING in May 2019
- Rigid Boomvang
- Spinnaker boom.
3 X 130 Ah for the service+1 For the engine (all of 2015 and newer) + 1 for the VHF (of 2019)
HOT WATER: Yes (from engine and 220V)
PUMPS: Electric +manual
WINDLASS: Lofrans 1200 W
HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES: Gas Stove-Oven
DEPTH SOUNDER: Raymarine i50 (2016)
LOG: Raymarine i50 (2016)
WIND INDICATOR: Raymarine i50 (2016)
AUTOPILOT: Raymarine i50 (2016)
GPS: GPS (GARMIN 126)+ GARMIN Plotter (GPS map298) at steering position
COMMUNICATION: VHF ( Raymarine- GMDSS)
STEERING: Wheel (leather covered)
LIFE RAFT: For 10 person (annually inspected)
TENDER: Yes, 2.40 m
OUTBOARD: 2 Hp (4 stroke, Last serviced in 2019)
FUEL: 200 L
WATER: 540 L
- Bimini top (good condition)+ Sprayhood (BRAND NEW)
- Bow anchor DELTA with 80m chain + kedge anchor with chain and rope
- Full safety equipment (EPIRB included),
- All lights replaced with LED in 2012,
- Holding tank (installed in 2019)
- Winter cover (full deck) of 2019
- Complete inventory
OWNER SINCE: NEW
VESSEL'S CONDITION: VERY GOOD
ASKING PRICE: 72000 €
FLAG AND VAT: USA, NO VAT PAID
2019 Maintenance records:
1. May 2019 new standing rigging with European wire and fittings . 2. New engine mounts & engine service including filters June 2019. Engine will have approx 4500hrs on the clock, and has recorded 2.25l/hr at 2200rpm cruising at 6 - 6.5kts on average 3. Antifoul, zinc anodes & prop shaft cutlass bearing replaced May 2019 4. Holding tank fitted June2019 5. Service of 2.5HP Mercury outboard 6. New stern mooring lines 25mm Polyprop 7. Service of 10 man Plastimo liferaft and 2 x 6kgm DryPowder fire extinguishers May 2019 8. Redesigned paraselle for easy deployment and retrieval June 2019 9. New Solar controller August 2019 10. New spray hood/dodger canvas to be manufactured over winter 2019-2020 11. Bimini canvas washed, cleaned, checked, repaired as needed over winter 2019-2020 12. Sunlight filters fitted to saloon skylights 13. September 2019 Marine electrician check of solar system, Hitachi 80 amp alternator, smart charger and battery systems - all working perfectly except for VDO ammeter gauge in saloon. Will attempt to source replacement. 14. Mainsail & genoa washed, cleaned , checked and repaired as needed prior to winter storage indoors. 15. September 2019 dedicated VHF battery replaced 16. September 2019 3 x new Jabsco manual toilets fitted.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.