|Model||First 36.7 (Regatta Version)|
|Locatie||At request, Kroatië|
|Max diepgang||2.2 m|
Racing model variant of the First 36.7 with a 2.20m draft.
Equipped with B&G set of instruments, regatta sails, carbon spinnaker pole, spinnaker sail, dinghy and outboard engine.
The yacht was renewed in 2006 (Sails, rigging, engine).
The underwater part is decorated with special racing coating Venezziani Spidy carbonium.
The standard equipment offers also sandwich sails, semi full batten mainsail, sun shade integrated into the lazy bag, dynema ropes, double spinnaker sheets.
In three separate cabins can comfortably sleep 6 people and there is the possibility for two in the saloon. There is also one bathroom with shower and hot water and shower cabin.
It has achieved a number of significant results in regattas.
- Volvo Penta 2030 / 29HP
- Builder: Beneteau (France)
- Flag: Croatian
- Hull colour: White
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 75
- Fresh water tank capacity(l): 300
- Holding tank
3 cabins, 8 berths
- 2 Straight shaped saloon settee with folding saloon table and white leather upholstery
- Forecabin with double bed, hanging locker
- 2 Aftcabins with double beds, hanging lockers
- Head with Jabsco manual toilet, washbasin and shower
- 2 Burner gas stove with oven
- 2 Stainless steel sinks
- Lots of storage space
- B&G Instruments package
- GPS Chartplotter Raymarine RC435
- Compass Plastimo Olympic 135
- VHF Icom M401Euro
- Electric windlass Quick
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection
- CD Player Sony (Mp3, Wma, AUX Input)
- Cockpit seats covered in teak
- Anchor with chain
- Over-sized steering wheel Edson
- 2x Lewmar 48
- 2x Lewmar 40
- Aluminium mast Sparcraft
- Aluminium boom Sparcraft
- Carbon Spi pole
- 2 Spreaders
- Roller furler
- Regatta set of sails UK Halsey Sails
- Full batten mainsail
- Roll genoa
- Swimming ladder
- Outboard engine
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.