|Locatie||Fall River, Massachusetts, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||12.75 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||10.97 m|
|Max diepgang||1.83 m|
|Cabin stahoogte||2.03 m|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Ontwerper||Catalina Yachts Design|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||115 gelling|
I WATERLOU is a fine example of the Catalina 42 Mk II. She's a well-maintained one-owner boat, Includes In-Mast Furling Mainsail, Roller Furling headsail. Dickerson propane Cabin Heat, Custom arch, Davit System with dinghy and outboard, and much, much more. Ready for fall delivery! See full specs for details.
IJPE : 797.00 sq ft
I : 53.00 ft
J : 16.42 ft
P : 46.75 ft
E : 15.50 ft
Working Sail Area : 797.00 sq ft
Keel Type: Wing
Ballast: 8300 lb
Displacement: 20500 sq ft
Max Draft: 4.83 ft
- The Catalina 42 has earned an international reputation as the leader in her class.
- By leading in design, cruising performance, and comfort, the Catalina 42 has become the first choice of sailors worldwide.
- The hull of the 42 MkII is high volume, and easily driven, with a fine entry, firm midship section, and smooth run aft terminating in a modified reverse transom with an uncommonly spacious and functional boarding platform.
- A long, horizontal skeg runs aft between the wing keel and the rudder for sure tracking. The rudder is large and balanced, ensuring control in all conditions.
- The Catalina 42 MkII deck was designed with shorthanded sailing in mind. All the halyards, the mainsheet and the single line main reefing controls are led to the cockpit, and placed to be operated from under the dodger when necessary.
- The wide weather decks and inboard shroud base make passage forward easy and secure.
- The bow roller and below deck electric windlass greatly simplify anchor handling.
- This two cabin arrangement features varnished teak joinery and ash side paneling on the hull. Excellent light and ventilation are provided naturally from aluminum-framed opening hatches and ports. Numerous recessed halogen lights offer an inviting ambiance.
- Salon and Forward and aft cabins are finished in varnished teak, with salon upholstery in excellent condition.
- Fore and aft queen berths have inner spring mattresses
- The galley, aft to port as you enter the boat, has Corian countertops and varnished teak cabinet doors and trim.
- There is a generous amount of storage for provisions in the pantry, aft of the galley.
- Galley Range: 3-burner with oven, gimbaled, propane
- Refrigeration: Alder-Barbour Cold Machine, 12VDC
- Heating: Dickerson propane heater
- Fore and aft enclosed head areas, each has a manual marine toilet, sink with vanity, and hand-held shower.
- Fuel Tanks: (1) 5052 aluminum in aft cockpit (1) 5052 aluminum in aft stateroom
- Capacity: (1) 17 gallons (1) 46 gallons
- Water Tanks: (3) 111 total gallons Material: plastic
- Pressure System: 12VDC demand type
- Water Heater: Seaward S-1100, 11 gallons, AC & engine heated
- Blackwater Holding tanks: (2) plastic Type III MSD holding tanks, (2) deck pumpout fittings, (2) 12VDC macerator pumps, 40 & 32 gallons each
- The bilge is extremely clean
- Thru-Hull Fittings: (9) Marelon Valves: (9) Marelon ball cocks
- Frames: plywood bulkheads fiberglassed to hull and fastened to liner
- Stringers: liner and grid system fiberglassed to hull add longitudinal rigidity
- Bilge Pumps: (1) Whale Gusher 10 Mk3 manual diaphragm pump, 1 1/4" hose (1) Jabsco 1950, 12VDC submersible with float switch
- Batteries: Starter:(1) 4D, lead-acid, 12V House: 2 lead-acid (780 amp hours) 1 8D battery for anchor windless
- Master Switches: (2) aft end of galley (1) by inverter 12VDC Switches: circuit breakers
- 12VDC Wiring: 12VDC Switchboard: starboard settee
- 110VAC Wiring: 110VAC Switches: circuit breakers
- Xantrex inverter/charger Freedom SW2012 2000 watt 100 amp inverter
- Nav station mounted VHF radio and portable handheld
- Ritchie Powerdamp Compass, 5 1/4"
- Garmin 5212XHD touch screen GPS/Radar/Depth
- Raymarine AUTOPILOT
- Raymarine autopilot remote
- Raytheon SPEED knot/log meter
- Raymarine windspeed/windpoint
- Raytheon DEPTH depthsounder
- Engine: Yanmar 4JH3E, 4-cylinder in-line diesel, naturally aspirated
- Gears: Kanzaki KM3A1 2.64:1 ratio
- HP Each: 41.2 kw @ 3,000 rpm (55.2 hp)
- Engine Hours: 782 hours on meter
- Exhaust System: freshwater cooled, wet exhaust, waterlift muffler, through hull exhaust
- Blowers: in-line, 12VDC, 3" hose Alarms: buzzer, gauges, lights
- Fuel Lines: USCG Type A-1 Approved hose
- diesel fuel filer/water separator
- PYI PSS dripless propshaft packing gland
- Steering/Controls: Edson pedestal wheel, cables, sheaves, quadrant/pedestal shift & throttle lever,
Sails and Rigging
- Charleston Spar Keel-Stepped Mast with internal mainsail furling system and Dacron furling mainsail
- 155% furling genoa,
- Double spreader masthead rig
- All lines lead aft
- Schaefer System 3100 Headsail furling geneoa
Decks and Cockpit
- stainless steel anchor bracket with roller on bow
- anchor windlass, 12VDC power up & down, chain wheel and warping drum
- Walk-through transom with folding stainless steel swim ladder
- stainless steel dingy davits,
- 2018 Highfield RIB
- 2018 Yamaha 6 HP outboard motor, warranty thru 5/
- Canvas: dodger, bimini connector, barbeque grill, Bimini new 2020
- New cockpit coushions
Comfort and Convenience
Comfort and Convenience
- Passenger seats built-in to stern pulpit
- (2) Escape hatches with screens
- (4) Ventilation hatches with screens
- (6) Opening port lights with screens
- Sony AM/FM/CD stereo with (4) speakers
- TV mounting arm
- Samsung microwave oven
- Folding cockpit table
- Magma stainless steel barbeque, propane, rail mount, with cover
- New cockpit cushions
- Pedestal navigation instrument pod
- Shore water system
- Weems & Plath ships clock, brass
- Weems & Plath barometer, brass
- Life Vests
- Seaward propane locker, tank with OPD valve, solenoid, high pressure gauge, regulator, held press
- Orion Flare Kit
- Smoke/CO detectors (2)
- Emergency tiller
- Lifesling® Overboard Rescue System in hard case
- Fire Extinguishers: (4) 10-B:C
- Nav. Lights: 12VDC international rules
- Anchors: (1) plow-type, 150 of 5/16" chain (1) Danforth
- Pulpits and Lifelines: double rail 1" stainless steel bow & stern pulpits, double vinyl clad 7X19 stainless steel wire lifelines with gates, 1" stainless steel stanchion, lifelines new 2011
FWC Yanmar Diesel 4JH 3 E - 56 hp with 872 hours. Always yard maintained and very clean.
Auto prop H5-470-R self pitching feathering prop
**BLM Yacht Sales accepts trades and buy's select Boats**
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.