|Locatie||Kemah, Texas, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||12.19 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||10.82 m|
|Max diepgang||1.98 m|
|Motor merk||Volvo Penta|
|Aandrijving typ||Sail drive|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||80 gelling|
Video and More Pics Coming Soon!
Superb Offshore Cruiser
New Bimini and Dodger (2021)
Many Other Enhancements to Improve Comfort!
Great Racing Performance
New Quantum Main (2021), New Quantum 135 Genoa, New Roller Furler New Quantum Symmetrical Spinnaker (All in 2020)
And MUCH More!
Cruise Fast in Comfort because this boat still sails to her rating despite all of her amenities! Considerable Time, Effort and Money was spent refining this high performance yacht into a competitive racer that is also an exceptional offshore cruiser. Parrot Tales has been extensively modified to allow the conversion from a racing configuration to a cruising configuration. This boat is a great performance cruiser with the 6'6" keel. It performs better than any other C&C 121 with the old keel, thus making this C&C 121 a good club racer and a great offshore racing boat - and all in great comfort!! In a 40-foot boat, you will not find a better combination of performance and comfort.
See the full specifications for more details and CALL TODAY!
Major Updates Since 2018
- Bottom Job
- New Bimini and Dodger
- New Quantum Main
- New Quantum 135 Genoa
- New Roller Furler
- New Quantum Symmetrical Spinnaker
- Replaced Hatches and Mast Boot
- New Forward Fuel Tank (2020?)
- Replaced MFD’s with Raymarine Axiom Displays
- Replaced Radar with Raymarine Quantum Radar
- True North Marine First Mate inspections every two weeks
Headroom below is 6 feet 4 inches. The boat sleeps six. The v-berth is large. There’s storage in hanging lockers both port and starboard, and cabinets above the berth. Light and ventilation come from a large, overhead hatch. A head was added to the forward space, making this a two stateroom, two head interior layout.
In the salon, there is an L-shaped settee to port and straight settee to starboard, with a drop-leaf centerline table. Cherry shelves and cabinets warm the living quarters, with overhead hatches and distinctive slash-style side cabin windows. Additional hatches throughout the boat let in natural light and air.
A forward-facing nav station on the starboard side contains electrical panels, data displays and communications radio. The galley is opposite on the port side.
The aft cabin to port has a double berth and hanging locker, additional shelves and storage lockers. The large aft head has a separate stall shower with folding Lucite shower door, vanity and marine toilet with holding tank.
- Bunk-length main cabin settees fitted with contoured cushions
- Solid varnished cherry table that folds to take up minimum interior space when not in use.
- Cabinets and trim are varnished cherry
- Lockers and cabinets are finished throughout and do not show raw fiberglass, plumbing, electrical runs or raw plywood edges
- Cabin sole is varnished teak and holly with bilge maintenance access lift out with lift ring
- Full navigation station, finished in varnished cherry
- Navigation locker with storage space for extensive electronic installations
- Large Forward V-berth with storage
- Forward Head and Vanity
- Large double berth to port, aft of the galley, with hanging locker and additional storage under the bunk
- Spacious, well-placed head aft of the nav station includes separate shower stall
The U-shaped galley is to port and includes counters with stoutly built fiddle edges.
- 4-Burner gimballed propane stove with oven
- Remote sniffer and LPG shut off
- 9” deep stainless steel, double galley sinks
- Upgraded faucet with faucet guard and sink hand hold
- 12 VDC cold plate refrigeration
- Molded icebox with four inches of insulation
The nav station is opposite the galley and set at an angle. The electrical panel is outboard, and there is plenty of room for instrumentation on the forward panel.
- Extensive Raymarine instrument set w/ radar & gyro stabilized autopilot
- ST7001 G Autopilot
- ST290 system depth, wind, speed
- Raymarine Axiom Multi-Function Displays (2019)
- Raymarine Quantum Radar (2019)
- Custom radar mast
- New Radio (2017)
- 26 inch Flat screen TV
Cockpit, Deck and Hull
Lean, clean and efficient are terms often used to describe the deck of the C&C 121. Clutter is nearly absent, with lines running internally below deck from mast to cockpit, and hatches are flush with the deck. The molded, nonskid deck provides plenty of traction and a measure of safety.
The cockpit seats are comfortable, and there is good foot support when heeled. There is a large locker to starboard and additional storage beneath the helm seat. There is also a swim step astern, with a ladder, another sign that there is a soft side to this speedster.
The hull and deck are alternating layers of unidirectional E-glass and Kevlar laminates over foam cores.
All hardware is top-grade stainless steel. The stanchions support double lifelines, with boarding gates both port and starboard. A bow pulpit and stern rail help ensure nobody goes over the side. The destroyer-style steering wheel gives the boat the look of a racer. The traveler runs across the companionway opening for mid-boom sheeting.
- New Bimini and Dodger (2021)
- Bottom Job (2021)
- Replaced Hatches and Mast Boot (2020)
- Two-tone grey and white deck
- On-deck LPG storage well
- Helm seat storage
- Large cockpit lazarette on port side
- Cold cockpit shower
- Extra hatches
- Lewmar manual anchor windlass
- Walk-through transom with drop down ladder
- Double lifeline gate at transom
Sails and Rigging
This boat is a great performance cruiser with the 6'6" keel. It performs better than any other C&C 121 with the old keel, thus making this C&C 121 a good club racer and a great offshore racing boat.
- New Quantum Mainsail (2021)
- New Quantum 135 Genoa (2020)
- New Roller Furler (2020)
- New Quantum Symmetrical Spinnaker (2020)
- 3-Spreader rig
- Rod standing rigging
- All running rigging is hi tech, low stretch, lightweight lines
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Many blocks upgraded
- Main reefing system improved
- Second genoa halyard
- All winches oversized - Lewmar 58 Main and Spinnaker 48
- Additional rope cleats
- All spinnaker hardware upgraded
- Carbon fiber spinnaker pole
- Tri-color masthead light, LED anchor light
- Spreader deck lights (LED)
- New updated keel (10/1/04) a much better sailing boat with new keel. Better than any other C&C121
- 6000 lb. State-of-the-art, high-lift fin design
- 39% ballast/displacement ratio
- Keel design features extremely low center-of-gravity (CG) bulb-design that produces overall VCG below designed waterline for extraordinary stability, safety, and sail-carrying ability
- Keel attached to hull with stainless steel bolts
- Epoxy-coated antimonial lead provides maximum stability
Mechanical and Electrical
- Air Conditioning, ultra quiet rotary, reverse cycle/dehumifify - 2 units 9000 BTU & 16000 BTU
- Panda 6kw generator with extra sound proofing, powers entire boat
- 12 Volt DC metered panel, with extensive spare breakers for future electrical installations
- 10 Volt AC shore power with distribution panel installed per ABYC recommended practices
- Tinned copper wiring used throughout
- (2) Banks of batteries with selector switch – (1) group 31 starting + (4) 6V
- Battery combiner
- 2000 watt inverter/battery charger
- Two Galvanic isolaters
- White interior cabin dome lights and berth directional lights, many new LED
- USCG approved navigation lights
- Compass light
- Sail locker lights
- (2) 12-volt plugs
- Holding tank gauges
- Electric sump pump with automatic float switch
- Electric bilge pump with automatic float switch and manual override
Upgraded larger engine Volvo MD-55 59 hp with saildrive. Geared folding prop provides maximum horsepower to the prop and unmatched smoothness. No leaky stuffing box, engine intake thru-hull, shaft alignment or poor reverse performance.
Engine access isn’t a problem since the companionway stairs lift to reveal the engine front, and a large hatch in the aft cabin provides reach to the back side.
- 59 hp Volvo motor
- New Sail Drive (2018)
- High output 110 amp alternator configured to charge both battery banks
- Superior engine access through hinge-up companionway steps and aft cabin
- Removable engine compartment box
- 35-gallon fuel capacity in custom-built aluminum tank with remote gauge located in nav station
- New Extra Fuel Tank (2020?)
- Instrument display
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.