|Locatie||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||10.67 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||9.47 m|
|Max diepgang||1.52 m|
|Cabin stahoogte||1.93 m|
|Brandstoftanks||1 x 24 gelling|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||100 gelling|
|Afvalwatertanks||1 x 16 gelling|
“L’ Esprit V” combines ease of handling and the pleasure of on-board comfort. She’s lively and fast. Even in light winds, she wants only to make you feel like you’re in control. Escape for a day, a weekend or more.
She has a warm and inviting interior with varnished cherry bulkheads, white overhead, and a cherry cabin sole.
The forward cabin provides guests with privacy and comfort. The double berth has port and starboard shelves and hanging locker, storage shelving, deck hatch, and dome light.
The salon’s starboard dinette drops to a double berth with storage under and behind plus shelving outboard. The port seating converts to a single berth with storage under and shelving above. Light and ventilation are provided by long and smaller screened ports, deck hatches, two hull ports and the companionway.
The L-shaped galley to port has storage galore. There are deep stainless steel double sinks with pressure hot and cold water with 6 gallon hot water heater and manual foot pump. The insulated, top loading ice box is fitted with Adler/Barbour refrigeration. Storage cabinetry and counter tops w/fiddles and compartments, makes food preparation in harbor or underway simple and efficient. The Eno two burner propane stove with oven is gimbaled and augmented with a Whirlpool microwave. Opening ports near the stove and the companionway provide good ventilation while cooking.
The aft facing navigation station is to port at the end of the settee.
The double entry head to starboard of the companionway is set up with an electric head & holding tank, pressure hot and cold water, fiberglass sink and counter top, mirror/medicine cabinet, handheld shower with independent shower sump pump, dome light, and porthole with screen.
The aft cabin to starboard has a large double berth with hanging locker. The hull port, opening deck hatch and opening cockpit ports plus overhead lighting make it all feel light and airy.
Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine Autohelm ST4000 auto pilot
- Plastimo steering compass
- Raymarine Autohelm Tridata
- Raymarine Autohelm Wind
- Garmin GPS 126
- Apelco VHF 52000 marine radio
- Handheld Standard Horizon HX280S Submersible VHF marine radio
- Kenwood AM/FM Stereo/CD player
- Clock & Barometer
- Fuel gage
- Two batteries
- Battery isolation switch
- 20 Amp battery charger
- Two 50’ 30 amp shore power cords
- 12 volt DC electronic panel w/battery voltmeter
- 110 volt AC panel w/circuit breakers
- Fischer Panda generator
- Single anchor roller
- Electric windlass
- Delta anchor w/all chain rode
- Deck anchor windlass locker
- Bow pulpit and stern pushpit
- Stainless steel, double lifelines w/gates, port, starboard and stern
- Stern rail corner seats
- Teak hand rails
- Slotted aluminum toe rails
- Six mooring cleats
- 3 Fenders
- 6 Dock lines
- Flares, horn, 2 fire extinguishers
- First aid kit
- 6 Adult PFDs
- White life ring and white Lifesling on stern rail
- Navigation lights – Running lights on high on bow rail & transom, steaming light on front of mast, anchor light on top of mast
- Flag halyard
- Teak helm seat, cockpit seating and cockpit sole
- Stationary cockpit table
- Cockpit lockers (room for life raft in port locker)
- Fold down helm seat for walk-thru transom
- Swim platform w/fold down ladder
- Hand held shower at the stern
- Double propane locker with one bottle
- Boat hook
- Cockpit cushions
Sails & Rigging
- Stainless steel wire rigging
- Twin backstays
- ProFurl Roller furler
- In-mast furler
- Rigid boom vang
- Amoit traveler on cabin top
Dacron roller furling main sail
Dacron 140% roller furling Genoa w/UV protection panel
Sail area: 526 sq. ft.
Anodized aluminum mast with double spreaders is deck stepped
8 Cabin top rope clutches
Genoa tracks w/fairleads
2 Lewmar #44 two speed self-tailing primary winches on cabin top
2 Winch handles
- Two zone marine air conditioning w/reverse heat
- Manual bilge pump
- Automatic bilge pump
- Engine throttle/shift lever on steering pedestal
- Engine emergency alarm for oil pressure/engine temperature
- Engine hour meter and fuel gauge
- Closed system cooling
- Primary and secondary fuel filters
- Single propane tank
- 6 gallon hot water heater
- The electric head discharges into holding tank. The overboard discharge has been disabled
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Manual steering
- Emergency manual tiller
- 27 HP Yanmar Model: 3GM30F w/3,067 hours
- 3 Blade 16” fixed prop
- Proper seacocks
- Traditional bottom paint
- Custom steel cradle
- Beneteau, Yanmar and other operating manuals.
Additional Salesperson's Comments
From the very first glance, “L’ Esprit V” captivates with her pure lines, generous interior volume and inviting cockpit. She has the perfect combination of performance, comfort and safety at sea. Just add your personal touches to match your dreams and create lifetime memories.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.