|Locatie||Linwood, Michigan, Verenigde Staten|
|BTW-status||BTW niet van toepassing|
|Lengte over alles||8.84 m|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||1.22 m|
|Aantal max. passagiers||6|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||40 gelling|
Reason for selling is "Life changes".
This Hunter has now been on the market more than a month. Please submit your offer today!
Beautiful Hunter 29.5, Shoal Draft, Yanmar diesel engine
Hunter is known for great sailboats that are thoughtfully designed from the inside out. This Hunter legend 29.5 is ready to sail and only has a 4-foot shoal draft wing keel. The mast is 35' tall.
Originally in salt water but the boat has spent the last 12 years in freshwater. The Yanmar engine has a closed cooling system and 18 HP. Able to service the engine from under the stairs, in the bathroom, and the side near the aft cabin.
Nice swim platform in the back with a ladder to get in and out of the water. Two wood corner seats on each side of the swim platform. Bimini and full camper cover for the back. Cushions for each side of the deck. The autopilot makes cruising a breeze.
Down below, the salon is very rich looking with beautiful wood everywhere.
The galley has a sink with a cover, an alcohol stove with 2 burners, a microwave, and an ice box. Nice-sized counter area and shelving above for storage. Storage below the counter also. The table lift opens in the middle for storage and both ends come up to make it bigger.
The V-berth holds the air conditioner and heater for the boat and has upgraded mattresses to complete. The aft cabin has a double berth with two custom Serta mattresses that fit on both sides.
The head has a toilet, sink with vanity, and a shower.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Beneteau, Catalina, and Morgan vessels for sale. If you're in the Flint, Saginaw, Midland, or Bay City areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other cruising sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The boat is shrinkwrapped and on the hard. Besides needing a good cleaning from storage, the boat appears in great shape. Batteries were replaced in 2021. Mattresses in the aft cabin are custom-made to fit the area. All cushions are in great shape. Did not see any tears or rips. The sails were not accessible at the time of the listing. The sail bag was in great shape.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Ice Box (Included)
- Microwave (Included)
- Mirror (Included)
- Port Holes (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stateroom - Aft (Included)
- Stove (Alcohol)
- V Berth (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Bench Seat (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- City Water Hookup (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Full Enclosure (Included)
- Helm Wheel (Included)
- Isinglass (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Transom Seating (Included)
- Transom Storage Boxes (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Docking Lights (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Inverter (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (2)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (2 Ext To 75 Ft)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Water Heater (Included)
- Engine Alarms (Included)- Macerator (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (2)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1)
- Rudder (Spade)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Autopilot (Raytheon X5)- Compass (Included)
- Masthead Light: (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Separate Depth Sounder (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Wind Instrument (Included)
- Backstay (Included)- Boom (Included)
- Boom Vang (Included)
- Chain Plates (Included)
- Lifelines (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Pennant Flag Halyard (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Sloop Rig (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Traveler (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Air Horn (Included)- Carbon Monoxide Detector (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)
- Owner's Manual (Included)
- Covers - Sail (Main)- Dodger (Included)
- Reefing Mainsail (Included)
- Rigged For Single Handed (Included)
- Roller Furling Jib (Included)