|Locatie||Gosport, Hampshire, Groot-Britannië|
|Lengte over alles||11.3 m|
|Max diepgang||1.5 m|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||250 Liters|
Colin Archer 37 Motorsailor - 1995
Steel hull, Cutter rigged, Beta Marine 75hp diesel - 2007, 50 hours, complete new rig in 2007, 4 berths in 1 cabin plus saloon, large wheel house with heads and shower. Full electronics packge and new warm air heating system
- Beta Marine - 2007
- Hours - 50
- Shaft Drive
- Fuel consumption 4ltr / hour
- Cruising speed - 7 knots
- Last serviced - Summer 2020
- 2 x 12v engine batteries one new 2020
- 2 x 12v house batteries new 2020
- Battery Charger
- RCD breaker
- Chartplotter / Radar - Raymarine
- GPS - Raymarine
- Autopilot - Raymarine
- Wind - Autohelm
- Log - Autohelm
- Depth - Autohelm
- Compass - Autohelm
- Rudder - Autohelm
- Multiscreen - Autohelm
- Electric windlass
- Two anchors.
- New fenders and warps
- Stack pack
- New 6 man liferaft
- Life jackets
- Life lines
- Emergency steering
- Two electric and one manual bilge pumps.
- Cutter rigged
- Z spar aluminium spars (2007) completely renovated 2020
- Stainless steel standing rigging (2007) also renovated 2020.
- All running rigging replaced 2020.
- Mainsail - Slab, 2007 refurbished 2020
- Headsail - Furling (2007) refurbished 2020
- Spinnaker (2007)
- 4 Berths
- 1 x heads and shower
- Pressurised hot & cold water
- Warm air heating
- Mains electricity sockets.
- Shorepower throughout.
- Large wheel house with good standing headroom. 1.85m
- Spacious heads off the wheelhouse with good standing headroom.
- Spacious galley with 2 burner gas cooker with oven
- Microwave oven
- Large chest refrigerator
- Double sink
- Bills of Sale showing 5 years clear title
- Evidence of UK VAT status
- SSR Registration certificate
This 39’ Colin Archer Motorsailor is a fine bluewater cruiser that has had a comprehensive refit during 2020.
Originally built in 1995, Maverick had a refit in the winter of 2006/2007 when a new rig was installed together with a new Beta Marine 75HP diesel engine. The yacht is fitted out below with a solid mahogany interior.
The recent refit has involved a complete overhaul of the rig together with new standing and running rigging. New winches have been fitted together with a complete deck repaint. The hull has been recently antifouled, the engine fully serviced and the wheelhouse, saloon and fore-cabin have been renovated.
A new diesel-fuelled hot air system has been installed throughout the yacht.
For a full, detailed specification with additional photographs and direct contact details for the listing office visit our website
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made
Sail drive and shaft seals are more than 5 years of age
Fuel and gas hoses and regulators are over 5 years old
Standing rigging and sails are more than 10 years old
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.