|Lengte over alles||11.58 m|
|Motor merk||volvo penta|
Hull Number 4
Sail Number NED9880
ORC rating: Official IRC and ORC rating.
Condition of the yacht by the owner
Engine and Saildrive have been replaced with a brand new Volvo Pent Di30 in 2012. Hours now 800.
New mast and rod rigging replaced in 2011 by Tuned Riggs and Ropes.
In 2009 the hull of the boat was painted in the original Ral color. Underwater ship is done in Coper Coat.
Boat is in very good condition and ready to go out on the sea. In 2018 we sailed the Collin ARCHER Race and in 2013 the Fastnet Race.
All safety equipment required for the Fastnet Race is on board. Including a 4 person Life raft. Inspection runs until 2020.
She will be sold including osmosis treatment (2019)
She is ready to be inspected on the hard in Lelystad
- Main: In very good condition (like new) Sail Select Main sail. Lightly used.
- Main: UK Sails Kevlar, in reasonable condition
- Main: North Sails Dacron, in good condition
- Main sail covers 2
- Genoa Light, in good condition
- Jib #2 Haagort, Carbon. Used
- Jib #3 High Aspect Sail Select, new in 2013 lightly used
- Older very nice condition Genoa 4, Dacron
- Storm jib; new in bag, never used
- Storm Try sail. New in bag, never used.
- Hagoort All Round Spinnaker, bad condition
- Asymmetric Spinnaker UK Sails. Older but very nice and strong, Blue and Yellow
- Spinnaker Heavy, 1.5 ounce “bullet proof” spinnaker, in good shape
- Sofa's alongside
- Blue upholstery
- Toilet manual
- Sink with coldwater via manual pump
- Burner and stove new 2006
- Coolbox/fridge/freezer coolbox brand new 12 volt compressor fridge available as extra option
- Cold water cold with manual pump
- Storage in various lockers
- Fresh water tanks 80L
- 3 12V batteries new 2018
- Fusion Marine stereo
- Shorepower with cable
- Fully automatic batterycharger
- Led lights (some)
- Navigation lights
- Deck lights
Deck and Cockpit
- Antislip on deck
- 6x Harken winches
- Deckhardware: Selden, Harken, Navtec
- Swimming ladder
- Swimming platform
- Sparcraft Performance 3-spreader mast (new 2010)
- Standing rigging rod, new 2010
- Running rigging spectra
- Back stay tentioner
- Vang Selden
- Spinnaker pole carbon
- D1-30F/ Volvo Penta
- engine hours 800
- new in 2012/perfect condition /very well maintained
- propellor folding
- Engine number Part number 869645 serial number 51021254027
Electronics and Navigational Gear
- Wind Nasa
- Log Raymarine
- Plotter Lowrance GPS
- Autopilot Raymarine (very good condition)
- Repeaters Raymarine
- Weatherfax Navtex
- 4 p liferaft serviced until 2020
- 2 fire-extinguishers new 2018
- Safety buoy
- med box
- 2 manual bilgepumps and one electric
- Anchor with chain
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.