|Locatie||Point Roberts, Washington, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||12.34 m|
|Max diepgang||3.56 m|
|Totaal zeilopervlak||760 ft²|
|Grootzeil gebied||426 ft²|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
|Brandstoftanks||1 x 40 gelling|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||4 x 150 gelling|
|Afvalwatertanks||2 x 20 gelling|
40.5 HUNTER LEGEND - 1993
WOW this vessel shows pride of ownership! One owner and in exceptional condition.
Are you looking for a 40' sailing vessel and wish you could find one that's getting the best of care; that is clean and ready for cruising and is also priced to sell? Well this boat is all of that and more. The Hunter 40.5 is a tall fractional rig with winged keel to keep the draft minimal. Boasts an interior everyone is looking for. Inside you will fine 2 large sized staterooms, 2 private heads and a main saloon and galley with all the comforts.
Lots of upgrades on this already well equipped sail boat including:
- 3 burner Seaward Princess Propane Stove
- LED cabin lights
- Fridge and freezer compressor and plates replaced
- running rigging
- anchor chain
- new toilets
- Garmin 276C GPS with Canadian and US waypoints
And much more! She is ready for many new adventures.
Located in Point Roberts, Wa but available to both Canadian and US buyers - Contact Listing Broker Philip Cragg at Pacific Coast Yacht Sales to discuss showing and buying options for this fine sailing yacht.
Pacific Coast Yacht Sales specializes in selling the highest quality pre-owned boats available on the West Coast. Our boats are typically late model, lightly used top brand names that we are proud to sell - 25 Years in Business
Certified Brokers in British Columbia and Bonded and Lic in Washington State
- LOA 40.17'
- LWL 35.33'
- Beam 12.42'
- Draft 4.92'
- Displacement 20,000 lbs.
- Ballast 7,000 lbs.
- Aft Cockpit
- Quadant Helm Wheel
- Cable Engine Controls
- Fractional Sloop Rig Configuration
- Vee Entry
- Rounded Underbody
- Bulb Wing Keel
- Spade Type Fiberglass Rudder
- Raked Transom
- Sugar Scoop Stern
- Solid Fiberglass Hull
- Cored Fiberglass Upper Structure
- Designer - Hunter Design Team
- Built by Hunter Yachts in Alachua, Florida
- Sleeps 7
- Two Private Enclosed Staterooms
- Two Private Enclosed Heads
- Shower in each Private Head
- Shower 12VDC Sump Pump
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water System
- 150 Gallons Domestic Water in 4 Poly Tanks
- Hot Water Tank -
- Seaward Princess Propane stove
- New fridge compressors in 2007 Northshore Refrigeration
- Separate Freezer
- Double Polished Stainless Steel Sink
- Transom Hot & Cold Shower
- Yanmar 4JH2E 4-Cylinder 51hp Freshwater-Cooled Direct Drive Diesel Engine
- Hours -
- Kanazki KM4A with 2:1 Gear Reduction
- 40 Gallons Diesel Fuel in 1 Aluminum Tank
- Bilge Pumps - 1 Whaler Gusher Manual Bolge Pump & 1 Center 12VDC Auto/Manual Bilge Pump
- 30amp Shore Power Service
- Propeller 2-Blade RH 18x15 Bronze Propeller
- Stainless Steel 1.25" Shaft
- Anodized Aluminum Mast with Double Spreaders
- Anodized Aluminum Boom
- Stainless Steel Standing Rigging
- Dacron Running Rigging
- Winches Inventory:
1 Lewmar 44x1
1 Barient 21-33 Two-Speed Self Tailing
2 Barient 27-48
- Danforth Anchor
- Ample 5/16" Chain
- Bow Roller
- Simpson Lawrence Windlass
Soft bottom Inflatable
Mercury 3 Hp outboard
Full cockpit enclosure with lexan Windows and covers to keep them from yellowing
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.