|Locatie||Stonington, Connecticut, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||15.6 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||11.41 m|
|Max diepgang||3.38 m|
|Min. diepgang||1.8 m|
|Totaal zeilopervlak||1240 ft²|
|Grootzeil gebied||583 ft²|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||21.16 m|
Quite possibly the best Hinckley Sou'wester 51 afloat. This boat has what many consider to be the most desirable of the possible layouts designed and built into what is often thought of as the epitome of hull design for grace, beauty, performance and capability. Fully equipped for offshore and coastal cruising and racing, and maintained to perfection by a yard coveted for their cultivation and care of the finest vessels. If you are thinking of a sailing yacht in this size range, and you want to see the best of the best, please make an appointment to board REGULUS. She is sure to impress you.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
REGULUS is in extra-special condition, lavished with incredible care and maintenance at one of New England's finest yards, by an owner who has always wanted the boat to be in perfect condition.
The layout of REGULUS sets her apart from many of her sister ships. This boat has an interior designed to be useful both offshore and when coastal cruising. The cockpit is as you would expect it, with no significant modifications from standard - and there shouldn't be. It is ultra-functional.
Going down the companionway, one finds a full Nav-station to port, where the navigator can freely communicate with the cockpit. Aft of the Nav station is the navigator's quarter berth. The engine is under the companionway, the location (preferred by many over the SW52's further forward location).
Opposite to port is a large and commodious quarter cabin with its own en-suite head and separate stall shower. This is a decadent owner's or guest quarters - your pick.
Forward of the Nav-station is the U-shaped galley which is fully equipped and properly set-up for offshore meal prep and gourmet cooking when desired. Galley space extends across the center line to elegant storage on the port side.
Next forward one finds the full-beam salon, with a u-shaped settee to port, a straight settee to starboard and a center line drop leaf table that will seat the entire crew and maybe even a few more. there are lee-clothes port and starboard for offshore.
Forward to port is the second head, with access from the salon or from the private forward cabin, and storage opposite.
And finally the forward cabin - which can serve as the master cabin or the VIP suite - it is large, with excellent elbow room, light and storage.
The entire interior is finished with the incredible craftsmanship you expect in a Hinckley, using Cherry with a teak and holly sole. All doors are oval topped. The salon upholstery is a rich Navy Blue leather. The headliner is a solid surface, white, with Cherry trim and Everything is in spectacular condition.
Here are further details:
- Twin berths
- Lee cloth
- 4 drawer Bureau
- Hanging Locker with cedar lining
- Private entry to aft head
- Ample storage at nav station, 3 drawers, chart table. etc.
- Repeated electronics (see Electronics. below)
- quarter berth aft of nav station
- Swing open companionway stairs with extensive storage area behind.
- Access to V Drive, Racor filter, Fuel tank selector, remote engine shut off.
- 3 burner force 10 propane stove with oven and broiler
- Double stainless steel sink
- Large refrigerator and separate freezer, with Grunert Cold Plate systems in both.
- Xintex S-2A propane solenoid remote control and fume detector.
- Extensive storage for pantry and galley supplies
- Opposite galley to port is a counter top, 4 drawers, a locker and dedicated cup and crystal storage.
- Step down to forward stateroom
- Large louvered door hanging locker to starboard jut outside cabin
- V berth with filler
- Storage above and below in 8 drawers, six lockers and one hanging locker
- Private access to forward head.
- Four teak framed hatches with Lexan inserts
- 4 cowl vents wit Lexan topped teak dorade boxes
- Teak framed screens for companionway
- Four 4D batteries (located under quarter berth)
- Balmar 210 amp alternator, belt driven off a PTO to a dedicated pillow bearing supported drive system
- Xantrex Charger/Inverter control
- Shore power
- Chrome Ocean Frigast Denmark interior lams with LED bulbs
- Raymarine E80 chart plotter at helm
- Two Raymarine ST70+ displays above companionway
- Raymarine ST70 controller above companionway
- Raymarine E80 chart plotter at nav station
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind instrument at nav station
- Raymarine ST60+ Speed and Depth at nav station
- Raymarine Radar (installed on back stay mount)
- Raymarine Smart Controller remote control
- Icom IC-M604 VHF at nav station
- Icom IC-M802 SSB Single Side Band radio at nav station
- Two water witch bilge pump controls at nave station
- JVC stereo with ADS cabin speakers and cockpit speakers
- 60 lb CQR anchor on bow roller system
- Second anchor - Fortress FX-3 (stored in anchor locker)
- Maxwell 2200 Electric Windlass (with manual handle)
- Stainless Steel stem head fitting with chocks and anchor roller
- Divided chain locker
- Anchor locker with
- Teak seat in bow pulpit
- Stay sail fitting on fore deck with tie-rod to hull.
- Deck wash outlet forward and midships
- Double undercoated SS lifelines
- Lifeline gates port and starboard
- Dorade guards
- Mid ship chocks and cleats
- Deck prism
- Large aft lazarette
- Propane locker aft to starboard
- Storage locker aft to port
- Storage under helm seat
- Deep cockpit lazarette to starboard
SPARS AND SAILS:
- Carbon fiber mast, double spreader, keel stepped
- Leisure Furl furling boom.
- Spinnaker pole stored on deck
- Harken head stay furler
- Sail inventory TBA.
- Lewmar 66 ST on cockpit coamings
- Lewmar 58 ST Electric on cockpit coamings
- Lewmar 48 Electric on cabin top - centerboard and main sheet
- Lewmar 48 Electric on cabin top - Main halyard and Leisure Furl
- Lewmar 48 ST on deck near mast
- Lewmar 44 ST on deck near mast
- Two Lewmar ST winches on mast
- Navtec Hydraulic back stay adjuster
- Navtec hydraulic boom vang
- Navtec hydraulic remote control panel for both back stay and vang
- Harken Main sheet Traveler with controls led aft
- Outboard Genoa tracks on toe rail
- Short jib tracks recessed in deck, with Harken cars
- Longer Genoa track recessed in deck, with Harken cars
- Miscellaneous snatch blocks and winch handles
- Dodger with stainless steel frame and stainless handle
- Bimini with stainless steel frame
- Boarding ladder aft, stainless steel with teak treads
- Dinghy outboard engine mount on stern pulpit
- Switlick MOM 8-A man overboard module
- Pad eyes in cockpit and on deck
- Emergency tiller, stainless steel
- Stainless steel pedestal guard with custom chart plotter housing
- manual bilge pump in cockpit
- Life sling
- Two Horseshoe life rings
- ACR EPIRB
- Avon 6 person life raft
- Tank Tender
- Village Marine Tec Reverse Osmosis Water Maker
- Weems and Plath barometer, humidity and temperature