|Locatie||Lymington, Hampshire, Groot-Britannië|
|Lengte over alles||11.73 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||10.01 m|
|Min. diepgang||1.85 m|
|Motor merk||Volvo Penta|
|Bouwer||Najadvarvet - Sweden|
In-mast furling Najad 390 from 1991. Her decks and joinery are in great condition for her age. Copper coated bottom and recent navigation equipment. She has been cruised locally in the UK -since 2014, when this owner brought her back from Germany.
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of the Recreational Craft Directive as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Solid GRP hull.
- Hull fully copper coated (2013).
- The hull is further reinforced by built-in longitudinal and transversal divinycell-cored stringers and frames above and below the waterline.
- All bulkheads are bonded to the hull from both sides.
- Built-in rubbing strake fitted with brass capping.
- White gelcoat is used with traditional Najad “Carmine Red” trim line and waterline.
- The deck and superstructure are of sandwich construction with devinycell (closed-cell foam) core.
- Teak laid deck, superstructure and cockpit.
- Teak capped raised bulwark.
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead keel.
- The rudder is cored GRP with a 35mm diameter stainless steel stock.
- Full length skeg.
- Rudder fittings are of cast bronze.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo Penta MD31A 60hp 4-cylinder direct injection 4-stroke marine diesel.
- Fresh water cooling via raw water intake and heat exchanger.
- Exhaust temperature alarm (2014).
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx 2,252 as of November 2019.
- Engine last serviced: January 2016.
- Cruising speed – approx 6.5knots @ 2,250rpm
- Maximum speed – approx 7 knots @ 2,500rpm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 35mm stainless steel propeller shaft.
- Flexfold 3-blade folding propeller.
- Prop protector 35mm bore 100mm dia blade (installed 2013).
- 6hp bow thruster with foot controls at helm.
- New bowthruster propeller (2016).
- 12vDC domestic system with 220v ring main from shorepower.
- Battery parallell switch for emergency starting (2014).
- New engine start battery (2017).
- 3 x service batteries (2014).
- Tystor 40AMP battery charger.
- 12volt engine alternator.
- 240v shorepower connection.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Water pressure pump.
- 1 x Manual bilge pump.
- 1 x Electric bilge pump.
- 1 x 250L / 66 Gallons stainless steel tank.
- 1 x 348L/ 92 Gallons stainless steel tank.
Blackwater holding tanks:
- 1 x 100L Holding tank with pump out.
- Compass at steering wheel pedestal.
- DatalineX AP3000X autopilot.
- Raymarine SL70c chartplotter with 2kw radar.
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind.
- Raymarine ST60+ Depth.
- Raymarine ST60+ Speed.
- Raymarine hybrid touch chartplotter (2016).
- Raymarine E7 plotter 2013.
- Icom AIS 500 TR 2013.
- Dig class B spitter 2013.
At chart table:
- Icom Class B AIS transponder
- Raymarine 240 VHF radio.
- Eno 2 burner hob and oven.
- Iostherm coolbox.
- Double sink with mixer tap.
- Raritan manual flush seawater toilet.
- Ceramic sink with pull out tap for shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspächer diesel heating.
- Top lantern tricolor light.
- Anchor light.
- Flash light.
- Blaupunkt radio with CD/AUX cable for iPhone etc.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Sleeps 6 in 2 cabins and saloon.
Description of layout from forwards:
- V berth with infill up forward, changing area with wardrobes to port and starboard.
- Seating either side of saloon, saloon table offset to port with leaves.
- Forward facing chart table aft of saloon to starboard.
- Aft of chart table is forward facing heads.
- To port opposite the chart table is a longitudinal galley leading through to the aft cabin.
- Aft cabin has a large split berth to allow sleeping to port or starboard. Small seat to port and starboard.
- Selden in-mast furling
- Spinnaker pole mounted on mast.
- Furlex genoa furler.
- Mechanic Harken backstay tensioner.
- New inner forestay and fittings fitted May 2015 for new staysail.
- Modifications to fit vessel for cruising chute 2016
- 2 x Andersen 28ST winches on the mast.
- 2 x Andersen 56ST winches.
- 2 x Anderson 40ST winches.
- Sanders Genoa, Tri-radial Polyester Cruiselam c/w sunstrip +luff padding (2015).
- Elvstrom in-mast furling main sail.
- Cruising Chute, Red and White Asymmetric Spinnaker with ATN Sleeve (2015).
- Trysail, Orange Dacron slide luff (2015).
- Storm Jib, Orange Dacron with piston hanks (2015).
- Heavy Weather Jib, DP 390SF Dacron with piston hanks (2015).
- Original spinnaker.
- Stern bathing platform with ladder.
- Shower with thermostatic mixer in cockpit.
- Manufacture and installation of new stainless steel hand rails to fit outside of GRP coaming and windscreen (2014).
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Electric Lewmar anchor windlasss, controlled by foredeck foot buttons or switch in cockpit.
- 20kg Bruce anchor with 50m chain.
- 10kg Bruce anchor.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cream canvas sprayhood.
- Cream canvas cockpit tent.
Tender & Outboard:
- Waveco inflatable dinghy 2.60 (2013). As new.
- Zodiac Open Sea Iso for 6 persons open sea canister liferaft (2012). Needs service.
- Liferaft bracket.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.