|Locatie||Edgewater, Maryland, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||13.41 m|
|Max diepgang||1.68 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||150 gelling|
Price Reduction April 2022. Owners have traded up to a larger Hylas.
This very popular German Frers center cockpit design has graceful lines, modern cruising hull shape providing excellent performance and spacious teak interior. Both forward and aft staterooms have queen berths and private heads with additional sleeping accommodations in the convertible settee in the main salon.
Starting forward is a generous guest cabin with queen berth, bench seat locker, drawers and additional storage areas under the berth. There is a private entry door to the guest head with second door aft to provide direct access to the main salon.
The main salon features U-shaped full-length settee to port with two lockers and double shelf outboard. A full-length starboard settee converts to double berth. Forward of the settee is a double locker shelf. A varnished teak table serves a party of six comfortably. Direct port and starboard access to the aft stateroom. All entryways have laminated teak entry moldings. Cushions are covered in Sunbrella. Varnished teak interior. Four additional reading lights (two in main salon and two in galley).
Large centerline queen berth (new foam 2021) with generous stowage areas. 3 drawers with shelf and locker above. Two hanging lockers, one with full mirrored door. Two shelf locker with book shelf between. Double lockers and double sliding lockers below. Jewelry box to starboard.
Ensuite head with separate stall shower with teak grating. Head features Corian countertop and sink (2019), hot and cold pressure water and 12 volt shower sump pump. Dual access to main cabin. Cruisaire Zephyr 16000 btu air conditioning (forward and aft)
Corian countertop and sink 2019 Shower with electric sump Teak floor grating for shower
Pressure hot and cold fresh water system
- Counter tops (2019)
- Force 10 4 burner gimballed stove w/oven and broiler
- Seaward solenoid control
- Hot and cold pressure fresh water system
- Foot operated fresh water and salt water pumps
- water filtration
- Double-sided passageway galley with generous storage above and below the counters.
- Double stainless sinks inboard (2017)
- Frigoboat refrigeration (2020)
Navigation & Electronics
- Nav station desk with hinged top for storage and three drawers under. Built-in electric panels.
- Computer with 19 inch monitor 12 volt (2018)
- 32 inch TV, 12 volt
- Raymarine wind, speed depth above companionway
- Kenwood speakers
- Kenwood stereo system (2018)
- Raymarine depth sounder
- RayMarine es9 plotter (2018)
- RayMarine autopilot EV200 (2016)
- VHF radio w/RAM mic (2018)
- AIS transceiver (2018)
- Danforth compass
- Ventilation: Eight anodized aluminum opening ports; five anodized aluminum deck hatches; three lazarette hatches; two12 volt fans.
- Double stainless steel anchor roller (long and short) with double hawse. Welded stainless steel double bow and stern pulpits.
- Maxwell 1500 windlass (2021)
- One anchor rode with 100 foot chain and 150 foot 8 plaint line, one with 25' chain and 100 8 plait rode. Vulcan 20kg anchor and Delta 35 pound anchor.
- Long fixed port lights in main salon in addition to opening ports.
- S/S boarding ladder with teak steps
- Double lifelines with two gates (2016)
- Salt water anchor wash down system
- Divided chain locker to accommodate two anchors
- Dock lines and four fenders
- Four deck hatches (2 salon, 1 forward, 1 large aft) Three large lockers with locking latches
- Outboard rail mount bracket
- Garhauer davits
- Companionway dodger (2021)
- Hard bimini with 3x100 watt solar panels (2019)
- Cockpit cushions -new foam (2021)
- Custom teak cockpit table with four glass holders
Light gray nonskid on deck. Completely hand laminated fiberglass hull built from one piece mold to provide a strong seamless monolithic structure. Airex cored and hand laminated deck with solid glass in mast areas and all through-bolted areas. Interior of hull sealed with epoxy. Molded contrasting non-skid on deck. Scheel Keel.
- Dark Blue Awlgrip (2017)
- Bottom peeled, glassed and epoxied (2017) (Osprey Marine)
- Trinidad bottom paint (2020)
Engine & Mechanical
- Yanmar 4JHTE 3600 RPM, serial number 12766
- Turbo (new 2015) heat exchanger (new 2015)
- Morse single lever engine controls
- Three blade MaxProp bronze propeller
- 1 1/2" s/s dripless engine shaft with collar new 2019
- Full engine gauge panel
- Solar vent hatch
- Breeze booster (wind scoop)
- 2 Racor diesel fuel filters with water separator
Plumbing & Tankage
- Whale automatic 2000gph bilge pump
- Whale Gusher 10 manual bilge pump
- Fresh water pump with filter
- 150 gallons fresh water in three stainless steel tanks
- 105 gallon fuel supply in three stainless steel tanks
- 110 volt AC electrical system 12 volt DC electrical system
- 2 x 30 amp service
- 2 x 80 amp alternators (new 2018)
- 40 amp Mastervolt battery charger
- Separate battery banks for ship's service, engine start and anchor windlass
- House: 4 Golf Car Batteries (new 2018/2021)
- Starting battery (new 2016)
- 4D windlass battery (2016)
- All lights LED
- LED tricolor and windex light (2017)
- Autopilot (2021)
Sails & Rigging
- Dyneema lazy jack system for main sail (2021)
- Kemp (Selden) custom tapered annodized mast
- Jib 135% (2018)
- Main sail (2017)
- Spinnaker (asym) (2021)
- Barient 32 self-tailing primary winches
- Two Barient 24ST self-tailing deck winches
- One Barient 24ST self-tailing main sheet winch
- Two Barient 27 secondary spinnaker winches
- Three Barient self-tailing mast winches (two 24s and one 22)
- Standing rigging (new 2011)
- Selden Furlex jib furler
- All internal halyards Running rigging (new 2016-18)
- Windex wind indicator (2017)
- Smoke and fire alarm (2019)
- Fire extinguishers
- EPIRB (2016)
- Life jackets
- Lifesling 2
- Type IV ring buoy
- Bosun Chair
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.