|Lengte over alles||12.17 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||9.75 m|
|Max diepgang||1.5 m|
|Aandrijving typ||directe aandrijving|
Rival Bowman 40 - 1988:
Presented to the market in great overall condition and with one owner form new, this Lloyds catgory A1 unlimited blue water cruiser has been well cared for and loved by her family owners. With her Scheel style fin keel she has the sea faring capabilites of boat with a keel depth and length far in excess of her modest 1.5 meters, and carries her 8 passengers in comfort over extreme distances.
Wintered ashore each year she has had any necessary work carried out and has received many upgrades over her original specification. Varnish work could be renewed for coming season by new owners. Complete with a full new Raymarine Axiom electronics package in 2018, she comes fully kitted out and is ready for her new owners to take her Bluewater Cruising.
Interior Photographs to come. Additional Photographs available on request.
Viewing is highly recommended. Strictly by Appointment.
Dimensions;LOA: 39 ft 11 inBeam: 12 ft 7 inLWL: 32 ft 0 inMaximum Draft: 1.50m/4 ft 11 in
Model; Volvo MD 22L
Engine Power: 50HP (36.5kW)
Gearbox; 2.3:1 mechanical
Fixed three blade bronze
- GRP with polyester resin, chopped strand matt and woven roving's.
- Bulkheads 18mm marine plywood primed and glassed in with chopped strand matt.
- Stringers are 100x50mm foam core reinforced with chopped strand matt.
- The hull is finished in White gelcoat with dark blue lines.
- Epoxy coating to bottom below boot top.
Deck, Superstructure and Cockpit Construction:
- Deck is GRP with polyester resin, chopped stand matt, woven roving's and a sandwich of 12mm balsa core, with a diamond pattern non-slip finish
- Teak Cockpit, 12mm teak glued and screwed. In Good Condition.
- Coach roof in GRP with balsa core sandwich and is finished in off-white gelcoat with moulded non-slip finish.
- Large, well-protected cockpit with angled coamings for comfort.
- Large cockpit locker, big enough for dinghy, emergency tiller, spare sails etc.
- 2x Cockpit lockers at aft end of cockpit with plenty of room for all your mooring lines, sheets etc.
- Locker with stowage for up to 6 gas bottles, draining overboard.
- Teak Cockpit folding Table
- 2x 50mm drains
Keel & Rudder:
- Long scheel fin keel.
- Ballast: single piece lead casting bolted to hull with 25mm stainless steel bolts.
- Rudder: GRP moulding foam filled with integral 38mm marine grade stainless steel stock.
- Full depth GRP rudder skeg.
- Rudder tube with white metal bearings lubricated by remote greaser.
- Stuffing box fitted inboard.
- Lightning conductor and large Dynaplate.
- 320 litres in 1 x stainless steel tank located under cockpit.
- Fuel tank filled from side deck and vented outboard. Isolation valve fitted to tank; contents measured by mechanical gauge in aft cabin.
- All fuel piping is copper with armoured flexible connections where appropriate. A primary filter-water separator is fitted in addition to the engine fuel filter.
- Inspection hatch in aft cabin for fuel sampeling.
- 545 litres in 3 x stainless steel tanks fitted under forward berth, port settee and aft berth.
- Water tanks fitted with baffles, inspection hatches and gauges.
- Gas bottles (x6) are stored externally in a vented cockpit locker.
- Piping is copper with bulkhead fittings at each end.
- Connection to regulator and cooker are with flexible hoses and an additional isolation valve is fitted behind the cooker.
Accommodations and Galley
Summary of Accommodation:
- 4 berths in two double cabins and 2 further berths in saloon with two fold-out Sea Berths above.
- Boat is finished in varnished teak (new owners may wish to carry out some varnish work and brightening for next season).
- The Flooring is teak with holly inlay.
- Access hatches with locks throughout, locker doors and drawers has secure finger catches.
- All berths are fitted with leecloths.
- Curtains to all ports and hatches.
- Upholstery in dark blue.
Description of layout from forwards:
Double berth with aft and central fitted lee cloths. Shelves on either side and lockers at the forward end. Seat with vanity unit, drawers and shelves. Hanging locker to starboard. Through access to chain locker forward.
Just aft of forward cabin and situated to port. Manual marine heads, shower and wash basin with hot and cold taps, storage lockers and mirror. Teak grating sole. Teak handholds/towelrails.
Large and very comfortable saloon. Very well laid out for dining and lounging in port. There are plenty of hatches, giving excellent light and ventilation. U shaped settee to port with water tank under berth, large locker behind backrest and lockers and bookshelves above. Sea berth above settee. Large high varnish teak folding table. Batteries and engine access at aft end, large locker for bosun’s stores at forward end. Settee berth to starboard with stowage under and behind backrest with Sea Berth above. Lockers and bookshelves above. Specially fitted lockers for drinks and glasses. Stowage under floor. Large hatch in centre of saloon.
Large and practical for use at sea. Gimballed four burner Taylors gas cooker, twin stainless steel sinks. Mixer tap, sea water tap and standby footpump. Stowage lockers, fitted cutlery drawer, fitted stowage for crockery, mugs and glasses. Two opening hatches above galley. Safety belt and safety rail. Fridge fitted with wire baskets.
Opposite galley to starboard. The chart table takes a half folded Admiralty chart and has stowage for charts in the desk. To the side are 3x drawers for tools, etc., and a hatch above. Bookcase, electrical switch panel, Satilite Phone, navigational and radio equipment ahead and in a wrap around configuration. Navigator’s seat with large stowage under.
Accessed from port aft of galley. Double berth (with center dividing lee cloth). Stowage and water tank below. Hanging locker and vanity unit with drawers and mirror. Shelf above berth. Opening hatch and opening porthole.
Aft of chart table to starboard. Manual marine heads, shower, wash basin with hot and cold taps. Stowage lockers and mirror. Teak grating sole and teak hand holds/towel rails. Opening hatch above. Large wet locker with opening porthole, and draining to bilge. Heating outlet in wet locker.
Sails and Spars
Extensive sail wardrobe with two suits of Sails.
Two spreader stainless steel mast.
Boat is cutter rigged with two furling head sails on two Furlex drums.
Stainless Steel Spinnaker pole.
Port and Starboard Mast tensioners for storm sailing.
- Additional information will be provided shortly.
Navigational and Passagemaking Equipment
Wind Vane Self Steerage System.
AIS - B; Transponder and Reciever
Satellite Phone and infomatics - Weather, Speed etc.
Solas VHF Phone
New 2018 Raymarine Navigational Suite;
- Axiom Chartplotter with GPS and Radar and Transmitter.
- Raymarine Tridata Screen - Wind, Speed, Log
- Raymaine Autopilot
*Additional information to come.
Tender and Liferaft will be included in sale.
Boat is fully fitted out for immideate crusing.
Disclaimer; The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.