|Lengte over alles||12.8 m|
|Max diepgang||2.4 m|
Baltic 42DP in very good condition
This cruiser/racer with an IOR hull and powerful rig was designed for speed and safety.
A simple, but yet well equipped teak deck offered effortless sail handling and hours of comfortable relaxation. The right-angled bulkheads optimally used every millimetre of space, along with soft vinyl head linings and deep cushioning, giving this yacht a fine atmosphere of Scandinavian elegance.
With its outstanding sailing performance, low rating and spacious luxury accommodation, the Baltic 42DP earned the designation, the ultimate IOR cruiser racer. The Baltic 42DP was our first cooperation with Douglas Peterson for serial production design.
- Saloon with saloontable and foldable leafs and c-shaped sofa and sofa on port side, storage behind backrests, pilot berth on one side, cabinets outboard above settee on the other side
- Forward cabin with V-berth, storage underneath, V-berth filler to make double berth, hanging locker, shelves above berth on both sides;
- aft cabin with centerline queen size berth, hanging lockers and seats on both sides, several storage lockers.
- Two sets of interior cushions
- Chart table with seat port side
- Head with shower, toilet (Jabsco) and sink. Automatic shower pump
- TV and DVD player
- Stereo with in and outside speakers
- Stainless steel tanks for water, 240 l. + 2 x 80 l
Aft to starboard is the L-shaped galley
- Double sinks
- Top load fridge 12V.
- Gas stove
- Battery charger
- Shorepower with cable
- Wind equipment, speed and log Raymarine ST2 -90
- Autopilot Raymarine
- Radar; dome on radarpole aft Raymarine
- VHF in cockpit
- Plotter on steering pedastle Raymarine E80
WINCHES by Barient:
• Barient 27
• Barient 36
- Teak decks and teak on cockpit seats and cockpit sole
- Double cockpit
- Dorades on deck for ventilation
- Steering pedastle with compass and cupholders
- Steering wheel with leather cover
- Cockpit table
- Electric windlass in anchor locker Lofrans Tigres 1200w
- Sprayhood De Vries
- Swimming ladder
- Dedicated locker for gasbottle
- Furler for genua Reckman
- Lazy bags/lazy jacks
- Spinnaker poles alu
- Double spreader aluminum mast by BALTIC YACHTS, anodized black
- Genua cover
- Liferaft Plastimo Cruiser 6 (service date not known)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.