|Locatie||Boston, Massachusetts, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||9.24 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||8.76 m|
|Max diepgang||1.52 m|
|Min. diepgang||1.52 m|
|Grootzeil gebied||540 ft²|
|Max. doorvaarhoogte||16.46 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||88 gelling|
The Nonsuch series is a modern take on the traditional catboat designed by Mark Ellis and built by George Hinterhoeller in St Catherines Ontario to a very high standard. With over 1,000 of the 30' version built they continue to be a desirable, spacious, easy to sail cruising boat!
PIPPIN is a lovely Nonsuch 30 Ultra that shows good care and constant upgrades. The following are just some of the upgrades this owner has applied to this special boat: Repowered in 2018, Nanni 38 HP Diesel engine professionally installed by Hansen Marine, Marblehead. New holding tank with all new head hoses. New custom made mattress, forward double berth. Interior cushions covers in Sunbrella with new foam. Custom swiveling dining table. Life lines replaced. Recent autopilot and gps. Clean interior woodwork.
The ultra layout in PIPPIN has a private stateroom forward with a pullman style double berth with drawers below, a huge hanging locker, and a built-in bureau to starboard. The berth boasts a new custom made mattress installed in 2017. This private cabin has a door to the head through the stall shower.
The salon features a L-shaped settee with a custom dining table to starboard. This settee is convertible to a double berth. To port is a settee and a nav table. So it is possible to sleep 5 within the Ultra layout. There is plenty of stowage within the large cabinets and shelves that surround the settees both port and starboard.
A great feature of the Ultra layout is the head. It feature the head area with a marine toilet, a large vanity with stainless steel sink, hot and cold pressure water, a mirror, good ventilation and a separate stall shower with teak grating and a seat. The head has an entrance both from the salon and the private forward cabin.
- Sunbrella cushions with new foam throughout in 2016.
- Separate stall shower. Shower sump pump replaced in 2018
- Custom swiveling dining table.
- Interior woodwork refinished in 2016.
- Hillerange three burner propane stove w/oven
- Large icebox
- Paloma propane hot water heater
- Stainless steel sink
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Backup foot pump for fresh water
- Plenty of counter top space, drawers, cabinets and bins for food and galley ware stowage
- Galley equipment includes Allclad pans, cooking utensils and forks, knives, spoons etc.
- Main Sail - Hood 6.0oz medium Vectran w/2 reefing points, 2013.
- Refitted with custom full battens and batten pockets in 2018.
- Sail receives annual cleaning, inspection and servicing
- Aluminum unstayed mast
- Aluminum wishbone boom
- Barient 22 Self-Tailing mainsheet winch
- Barient 22 Self-Tailing halyard winch
- 2 Barient 10P sail control winches
- 3 Lewmar DSL rope clutches
Electrical (DC & AC)
- 12v system
- Three group 27 batteries new in 2020.
- Engine alternator
- Interior lights
- Navigation lights
- 110 AC
- Shore power connection
- Shore power cord
- Pro-Mariner 60 amp 12v charger
- AC outlets
- 2018 Nanni. 38 h.p. diesel engine. V-drive. Professionally installed
- by Hansen Marine, Marblehead. Engine hours: 118
- Two bladed bronze prop
- Raymarine C80 chartplotter.
- Raymarine gps antennae (2016).
- Raymarine radar
- Raymarine autopilot (2016).
- Datamarine wind, speed, depth instruments.. Speedo disconnected.
- West Marine VHF radio.
- Jensen AM/FM/CD stereo system.
- Ritchie compass.
Additional Equipment and Upgrades
• Upon inspection you will note the care and maintenance of the boat and all her equipment. Additional equipment included with the boat is:
- Teak cockpit grate.
- Teak cockpit table.
- CQR anchor, 25' chain, 200' rode.
- F23 Fortress anchor
- Standard life jackets.
- Dock lines.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Owner's manuals.
- Winch handles.
• Improvements / Upgrades
New custom made mattress for forward berth in 2017.
New holding tank installed in 2019.
All new head hoses installed in 2019.
New Propane tank, installed in 2018.
Interior cushions covered in Sunbrella with all new foam (2016).
12v. electric auto bilge pump installed in 2017
Lifelines replaced in 2015.
Three new group 27 batteries, installed in 2020.
Entire fuel system including tank "Polished" in 2019.
New fuel system shut-off valve installed in 2017.
New shower sump pump installed in 2018.
Autopilot installed in 2015.
New sail cover in 2015.
LED mast light installed 2016.
Winches serviced in 2016.
Replaced mast bolts in 2016.
Interior wood refinishing in 2016.
Spare fresh water pump replacement onboard.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.