|Locatie||Sarasota, Florida, Verenigde Staten|
|Lengte over alles||9.14 m|
|Lengte bij waterlijn||8.08 m|
|Max diepgang||1.19 m|
|Zoetwater reservoirs||75 gelling|
A Rare Gem and a Beautiful example of a Classic Pilot House, Motorsailer.
Lovingly cared for and continually updated, this boat only needs your personal belongings.
1987-1999: Owned by a Physician in Maryland
1999-2014: Vessel was purchased and brought to Key Largo, FL and then moved to Port Charlotte, FL
2014-Present: Vessel purchased by current owner, brought to Sarasota, FL and updated.
You enter the vessel to a large and open aft cockpit, with fold down bench seats. Moving forward you enter the pilot house, which has a great view all the way around and has two opening Hatches and a large forward facing, opening window. Going forward and down three steps you enter the Main Salon with a dinette table to port and the Galley conveniently located to Starboard. Further forward you have the Head to port and the forward Stateroom all the way forward.
- Mermaid 9,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner
- Seven opening Hatches
- Eight opening Ports
- Electric Solar fan in Head Hatch
- Chart Storage compartment at Helm
The Galley is conveniently located near the Pilot House and the Main Salon.
- Two Stainless Steel Sinks with hot and cold pressure water
- Adler-Barbour Refrigerator
- Origo 6000 Alcohol Stove and Oven
- Hot and cold pressure water
Most of the Electronics were updated in 2015
- Raymarine ST6002 Auto Pilot
- Garmin 8200 Chart Plotter with Radar
- Garmin Depth and Speed
- Garmin Wind Direction and Speed
Garmin VHF 300i AIS radio with Garmin 10i handset. Hailing / Foghorn capable
- Clarion M303 AM/FM/CD/Sirius/Bluetooth with Two Speakers in Cockpit/Pilot house
- Two Alpine Speakers in Main Salon
This vessel has both 120v AC electrical panel with Circuit breakers and 12vDC Electrical panel with circuit breakers and Battery Selector.
- 50 ft. 30 amp Shore Power cord
- Two NEW Group 31 AGM Batteries for House Bank (Aug 2019)
- One NEW AGM Engine Start Battery (Aug 2019)
- MagnaSine 3000 Watt Inverter/ Charger with remote
- Two New 100 Watt Solar Panels 6/2019 (200 watts total) with New controller.
- Three 110v outlets with GFCI
- 12v outlet in Galley
- Weems & Plath Clock
- Weems & Plath Barometer
Deck and Hull
- New Bottom Paint 2019
- New Painted Non-Skid 2017
- Five New Through Hulls and Seacocks 2019
- Electric Horizontal windlass
- 22 lb. Claw Anchor with 25’ Chain and 200’ Rode
- Danforth Anchor with 25’ Chain and 200’ Rode
- Life Sling
- Watertender 8.8 Dinghy with oars
Sails and Rigging
All NEW Standing Rigging on this vessel in 2014 !!
- Harken 40 ST two speed Electric Winch
- Main Sail with two reef points
- Ullman Sails Stack Pack
- Roller furling Genoa
- Whisker pole
46 Hp, Four Cylinder Westerbeke Freshwater cooled Diesel engine with 2653 Hrs.
- New Raw water strainer 2019
- Heat exchanger serviced, tested and painted 2019
- New Fuel pump and New fuel filters late 2018
- New Impellor and Fuel pump
- New Drive Shaft 2014
- New Quadrant 2014
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.